If you can help I would be most appreciative.

eric3742

Rookie
Apr 27, 2011
I've never really sat down and thought about it because I never really cared but now I'm curious. I don't know what political party I would belong to. I mean when I think republican, I think, a bunch of rich oil farmers who don't care about anything but making democrats look bad and gettin more money, also that America is a DEMOCRACY, how the hell did we come up with a REPUBLICAN party. But when I think of democrats, I think, a bunch of whiny babies who are afraid of guns, say more than they do, and just accept that the republicans have the majority, I thought that was why we had the three tiered power system of government. I just want a government that will actually make real plans to fix the world and do it irregardless of how much it costs, instead every politician we have, whether they admit it or not, are doing nothing more than trying to get more and more money. That's it. Money. That's what politics are all about, trying to get more money. And apparently noone else cares. We're trapped here on Earth, basically a big balloon, and we're running out of air and the only thing anyone cares about is how many millions they can acquire in a lifetime. So there is my question, based on what little I have said would anyone be able to shed some light on what political party I might belong to, whether it be Democrat, Republican, or some other party I may not be aware of.
P.S. If you need more info about my views to better determine your answer just let me know and I'll help if I can.

First things first. The United Stated is a republic. In a pure democracy, issues are decided by direct vote. In a republic, issues are decided by directly elected representatives. I suggest you actually READ the Constitution. You may learn something.
Then study up on how political parties interpret the Constitution and what parts the most vigorously defend or disregard. With some reading and thought, you should reach an opinion which party represents you.

I've never really sat down and thought about it because I never really cared but now I'm curious. I don't know what political party I would belong to. I mean when I think republican, I think, a bunch of rich oil farmers who don't care about anything but making democrats look bad and gettin more money, also that America is a DEMOCRACY, how the hell did we come up with a REPUBLICAN party. But when I think of democrats, I think, a bunch of whiny babies who are afraid of guns, say more than they do, and just accept that the republicans have the majority, I thought that was why we had the three tiered power system of government. I just want a government that will actually make real plans to fix the world and do it irregardless of how much it costs, instead every politician we have, whether they admit it or not, are doing nothing more than trying to get more and more money. That's it. Money. That's what politics are all about, trying to get more money. And apparently noone else cares. We're trapped here on Earth, basically a big balloon, and we're running out of air and the only thing anyone cares about is how many millions they can acquire in a lifetime. So there is my question, based on what little I have said would anyone be able to shed some light on what political party I might belong to, whether it be Democrat, Republican, or some other party I may not be aware of.
P.S. If you need more info about my views to better determine your answer just let me know and I'll help if I can.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHAesSmv2YU]YouTube - 22t2.flv[/ame]

Thank you, Grace. I went to the link and it's been made apparent, I am in the Green Party, it's pretty cool. Thanks again.:up:

I just picked out one. Google "What political party am I?" and oodles will pop up. Some complete with graphs.

Personally speaking, I don't like labels so I am no particular party. I'll vote for whomever I think will do the best job. Sometimes I fuck up. :tongue:

You sound like you belong to the IWTGCFAWM party. (Idiots Who Think Government Can Fix Anything With Money) The government has been throwing more money at our public education system every year and it keeps getting worse, money is not the answer, neither is government.

By the way, the only reason we are trapped here on Earth is people who think the universe is not big enough for us. We already have the technology to build ships that can make it to the stars, can you explain why we are not doing it?

You sound like you belong to the IWTGCFAWM party. (Idiots Who Think Government Can Fix Anything With Money) The government has been throwing more money at our public education system every year and it keeps getting worse, money is not the answer, neither is government.

Obviously, I'm not the Idiot who doesn't understand, I said that was the problem with the world, TOO MANY RICH PEOPLE "GOVERNMENT INCLUDED" TRYING TO GET MORE MILLIONS.:razz:

Last edited:

Obviously, I'm not the Idiot who doesn't understand, I said that was the problem with the world, TOO MANY RICH PEOPLE "GOVERNMENT INCLUDED" TRYING TO GET MORE MILLIONS.

You apparently do not even understand your own words.

I just want a government that will actually make real plans to fix the world and do it irregardless of how much it costs

It is not the government's job to fix the world, nor is a government policy that does not worry about cost very smart.

Obviously, I'm not the Idiot who doesn't understand, I said that was the problem with the world, TOO MANY RICH PEOPLE "GOVERNMENT INCLUDED" TRYING TO GET MORE MILLIONS.

I just want a government that will actually make real plans to fix the world and do it irregardless of how much it costs

It is not the government's job to fix the world, nor is a government policy that does not worry about cost very smart.

Heh, it's a troll.
No one serious would admit to being a Green party supporter.

Heh, it's a troll.
No one serious would admit to being a Green party supporter.

Correct, that's why I bitch slapped the mofo. :lol::lol:

Meaning, money shouldn't be used, we all need the supplies, why would it need to cost anything at all, we all need to help everyone.

Oh yeah, then who's gonna do it? The billionaires of today, I know of only one who's doing anything about the planet? God, with the swipe of his hand? If not the government then who?

Tune in turn on, drop out, Kid.

Voting just encourages the bastards.

Meaning, money shouldn't be used, we all need the supplies, why would it need to cost anything at all, we all need to help everyone.

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch, someone always has to pay. Even if it literally grows on trees someone has to go out and pick it. Why should people be forced into slavery simply because someone else needs help.

Oh yeah, then who's gonna do it? The billionaires of today, I know of only one who's doing anything about the planet? God, with the swipe of his hand? If not the government then who?

Bill Gates has donated billions of dollars through a foundation he set up to make the world a better place. Warren Buffet has pledged to give away at least half of his fortune, which makes more billions of dollars going to people that need help. Does it make more sense to have that money in the hands of people that can look at the needs and make decisions based on conditions on the ground at the instant that the need exists, or to have a government bureaucracy make the decisions based on conditions that existed at some point in the past, and even when they change the rules it is based on past events and not future, or even present, needs.

Would you like me to provide examples of all the government bungling that makes things worse for the people they are supposed to be helping?

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all."

The clue is in the word 'REPUBLIC'. We are not a democracy. We are a Representative Republic.

Other than that, I would suggest that - instead of doing some bullshit internet quiz - you read and study our political system.

What I suggest you do not do, is expect other people to define your political beliefs for you. Only a real, honest to God, idiot does that.

Read. Don't watch the blowhards on tv, any channel. Or listen to somebody on the radio. Go to the library, you don't have to spend a lot of money. There are books that present both sides of particular issues, read 'em and make up your own mind. Google stuff on the web, but be aware you're likely to get a biased view. Hell, read the stuff here and the attached links, and keep an open mind. You don't have to be always on one side, and you can always change your mind and should as necessary. And remember this, the person who is yelling the loudest or calling the opposition the vilest names is the one with the weakest argument.

Forum List

Back