If you build it...

Would you make an online donation to the border fence?

• Yup

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
José;3622232 said:
[LOL,

Dude, you could have spared me your diatribe that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Let's recap the whole shit:

Mr. H said:

"Poor Mexicans should wait in line for their turn to become american citizens just like everybody else."

Then I said:

"How can you wait in a line that simply does not exist?? :eek: :eek:

Poor, unskilled mexican citizens who apply for US citizenship while living in Mexico have no chance in hell of ever becoming american citizens."

Now, I'm in no way blaming the US for that. Just like every other sovereign country on Earth, America has every right to deny citizenship to whoever the fuck its authorities deem undeserving of it.

If Mr. H had said:

"Too bad there is no immigration line for poor Mexicans. They must resign themselves to a life of poverty in Mexico instead of coming to America ilegally."

I couldn't have agreed more.

I'm just saying: let's not make up "immigration lines for poor Mexicans" that simply do not exist!!

Poor, unskilled mexican citizens who apply for US citizenship while living in Mexico have no chance in hell of ever becoming american citizens."

My, my. I'll bet those guys who got killed on Omaha Beach, on Iwo Jima, in Stalingrad, or the Warsaw Ghetto, or in the gas chambers of Auschwitz wished they could have been standing in line to have been safe in Mexico in 1944.

Cry in someone else's beer. You have no clue what price Americans paid for what Mexicans are trying to take for free.

I don't know how long those "immigration lines" are, but they do exist. I've read that half the Mexicans living here are legal. That's a lot of people. So there must be a way. A legal way.

And since Mexicans should only be entitled to no more than 2% of America's citizenships, we have a lot of deporting to do.

It's the diversity you people claim you want!

Last edited:

World's 50 Poorest Countries

UN list of least developed countries1

Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, East Timor, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.

Read more: World's 50 Poorest Countries — Infoplease.comhttp://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0908763.html#ixzz1LtLD7Dwt

I don't see Mexico on that list and there is 75 more countries still poorer than Mexico. Too bad most Mexican students drop out of high school before they learn how lucky they really are.

KICK-THE-ILLEGALS-OUT-3.jpg

Forum List

Back