If you build it...

Would you make an online donation to the border fence?

• Yup

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they won't come.

Ariz. seeks online donations to build border fence - Yahoo! News

Online donations?
Prison labor?

Hmm....

Wrong answer. If we build it they will go through it, over it, around it and under it if there are still incentives for them to get here. Jobs, welfare, automatic birthright citizenship, free education, healthcare, slap on the wrist for crimes and no illegal immigration enforcement.
A fence is a waste of time and money. We need guns on the border. They cannot get past bullets. This is war and military need to be on the border and I make donations already for military.

Last edited:
How about if illegals volunteer to protect the border, we give them citizenship?

Isn't that like the fox guarding the hen house?

As to a fence's effectiveness - it would most likely also require guarding.

An ambitious proposal for sure. Sounds like AZ is getting mighty frustrated.

Originally posted by LilOlLady
We need guns on the border. They cannot get past bullets.

How nice...

Murdering unarmed illegal immigrants fleeing poverty and unemployment. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

So early in the morning and the native american granny has already emptied her bottle of moonshine. :lol: :lol:

José;3621616 said:

How nice...

Murdering unarmed illegal immigrants fleeing poverty and unemployment. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

So early in the morning and the native american granny has already emptied her bottle of moonshine. :lol: :lol:

At this point, we're also protecting our lives what with crime and murder by illegal immigrants.

And it all once again begs the question- if we have in place the laws and the mechanisms to obtain citizenship then everyone should be expected to comply.

José;3621616 said:

How nice...

At this point, we're also protecting our lives what with crime and murder by illegal immigrants.

And it all once again begs the question- if we have in place the laws and the mechanisms to obtain citizenship then everyone should be expected to comply.

I see... let's start shooting illegal mexicans in cold blood because we all know that 1 or 2 percent of them might kill an american citizen someday in the future.

And while we're at it, let's also exterminate the entire population of Austria to avoid another austrian mass murderer like Adolf Hitler.

And here we go again... The famous "immigration line for poor people" that everybody talks about but nobody has actually seen it.

Poor mexicans do not wait in line for the simple reason that there is no line to wait in.

If you're a poor, unskilled mexican worker your chance of legally immigrating to America is about the same as immigrating to Mars.

Last edited:
I'm not saying America is under any obligation to provide a "line" for poor Mexicans, far from it, I'm just stating a fact.

Maybe the Mexican government has lost control and that country is falling into anarchy.
It's sure no picnic down there, but living in the U.S. itself is more difficult by the day.

At any rate it will be interesting to see if this project gets off the ground and funded by voluntary online donations.

José;3621807 said:
[If you're a poor, unskilled mexican worker your chance of legally immigrating to America is about the same as immigrating to Mars.

Can you please explain to all us ignorant Americans why, in a poor country like Mexico as you claim it is, people keep fuckin' away creating more people who are poor, then expect those stupid gringos to the north to feel sorry for only poor Mexicans while those backward Chinese are actively preventing more poverty in China by their policy of only one child per family.

There is no intelligent person on earth that doesn't see Mexico's problem as being the result of Mexicans breeding like rats.

Also, if Mexicans were as saintly as you make them out to be, they would be busting their collective ass sending their riches home to feed poor Mexicans instead of buying those expensive vehicles I see them driving in and spreading illegal drugs everywhere they go.

Mexicans are a childlike race of idiots that expect all Americans to feel sorry for them as they march in their pathetic May 1st rally while not even aware that May 1st is Holocaust Remembrance Day everywhere in the world.

Last edited:
José;3621807 said:
[If you're a poor, unskilled mexican worker your chance of legally immigrating to America is about the same as immigrating to Mars.

Can you please explain to all us ignorant Americans why, in a poor country like Mexico as you claim it is, people keep fuckin' away creating more people who are poor, then expect those stupid gringos to the north to feel sorry for only poor Mexicans while those backward Chinese are actively preventing more poverty in China by their policy of only one child per family.

There is no intelligent person on earth that doesn't see Mexico's problem as being the result of Mexicans breeding like rats.

Also, if Mexicans were as saintly as you make them out to be, they would be busting their collective ass sending their riches home to feed poor Mexicans instead of buying those expensive vehicles I see them driving in and spreading illegal drugs everywhere they go.

Mexicans are a childlike race of idiots that expect all Americans to feel sorry for them as they march in their pathetic May 1st rally while not even aware that May 1st is Holocaust Remembrance Day everywhere in the world.

LOL,

Dude, you could have spared me your diatribe that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Let's recap the whole shit:

Mr. H said:

"Poor Mexicans should wait in line for their turn to become american citizens just like everybody else."

Then I said:

"How can you wait in a line that simply does not exist?? :eek: :eek:

Poor, unskilled mexican citizens who apply for US citizenship while living in Mexico have no chance in hell of ever becoming american citizens.
"

Now, I'm in no way blaming the US for that. Just like every other sovereign country on Earth, America has every right to deny citizenship to whoever the fuck its authorities deem undeserving of it.

If Mr. H had said:

"Too bad there is no immigration line for poor Mexicans. They must resign themselves to a life of poverty in Mexico instead of coming to America ilegally."

I couldn't have agreed more.

I'm just saying: let's not make up "immigration lines for poor Mexicans" that simply do not exist!!

Last edited:
José;3621807 said:
José;3621616 said:
How nice...

I see... let's start shooting illegal mexicans in cold blood because we all know that 1 or 2 percent of them might kill an american citizen someday in the future.

And while we're at it, let's also exterminate the entire population of Austria to avoid another austrian mass murderer like Adolf Hitler.

And here we go again... The famous "immigration line for poor people" that everybody talks about but nobody has actually seen it.

Poor mexicans do not wait in line for the simple reason that there is no line to wait in.

If you're a poor, unskilled mexican worker your chance of legally immigrating to America is about the same as immigrating to Mars.

And you apparently have mistaken some of us for someone who gives a damn? Why not just take over Mexico and fix it for them since they can't seem to do anything right. Not now, not then, not ever. They have to be the most inept, incapable, corrupt group of people anywhere on this planet. They cry racism when you look at them cross-eyed; they cry racism when they are denied what is denied to many; they cry racism when they are not given what they think is their 'right of passage'; and they love playing the victims. Incredible! The problem as I see it is that the 'gringo' is running scared cause they fear being called 'racists'. Geez, people get a clue before it's too late. We are a country of laws and if they can't abide by those laws, then screw them. Deport them or jail them. Problem solved.

I don't know how long those "immigration lines" are, but they do exist. I've read that half the Mexicans living here are legal. That's a lot of people. So there must be a way. A legal way.

channel

If you seriously believe that a mexican dishwasher, toilet cleaner or lettuce picker can go to the US embassy in Mexico City, apply for US citizenship and become an american citizen in the next 150 years I have that proverbial bridge not very far from your home in New Jersey to sell you.

Forum List

Back