If you believe the media, Christianity is dying, and yet...

Desperate to change the subject eh?

That's one of his/her favorite tactics, highjack a thread into talking about giving.

Pretty much. He says stupid stuff. Is called on it and he changes the subject
I just answered your question. You didn't answer mine. That's called dishonesty. Now you have to ask for forgiveness.

I’m not sure you understand how dishonesty works
That's a funny way to ask for forgiveness. But not to worry, you can be a total fuck-up and then repent on your dying day and it's all good.:biggrin:

I wasn’t asking for forgiveness.

Do you know when you are going to die? Do you think God is going to forgive the insincere unrepentant if you waste the days of your probation?

That's one of his/her favorite tactics, highjack a thread into talking about giving.

Pretty much. He says stupid stuff. Is called on it and he changes the subject
I just answered your question. You didn't answer mine. That's called dishonesty. Now you have to ask for forgiveness.

I’m not sure you understand how dishonesty works
That's a funny way to ask for forgiveness. But not to worry, you can be a total fuck-up and then repent on your dying day and it's all good.:biggrin:

I wasn’t asking for forgiveness.

Do you know when you are going to die? Do you think God is going to forgive the insincere unrepentant if you waste the days of your probation?
Can you prove that an invisible being cares if I follow a book or not? For myself, I have yet to convince myself of such a scenario, for lack of proof, really.

Forum List

Back