If you believe in aliens, can you still believe in God?

That's two different questions, isn't it?

Do you believe in aliens?

Do you believe aliens created us?

My answers, yes and no.

Technically, yes.

But can the two go together.

And if you believe in God what purpose are the aliens here for?

I don't believe in aliens. So...

With billions of other worlds out there, the odds are against our being the only intelligent species around. I don't see the existence of God and aliens to be mutually exclusive. Why do you?

Because he is dumber than a dung beetle.

Okay. That's understandable, by alien you mean a unknown intelligent species, right?

Not necessarily. there's Alien Life, and sentient alien life. I suppose after reading you subsequent posts that you mean sentient life. My answer then is that I don't believe that there are life forms capable of space travel anywhere remotely close enough to have visited us. therefor, they could not have created us.

Good answer. Just a note, Christians, Jews or Muslims shouldn't be allowed to question that something other than God created us, right? Since it is blasphemy I'm sure.

Not if God is an alien.

Which, since He is not human, He is.

God is multidimensional. While we have no info on His creations beyond the universe, it's possible He created all kinds of things. But He created earth for His children, made in His image. There is no mention of any other "children" of His sitting at His table. That is reserved for us.

We do know that angels and specifically fallen angels are also multidimensional.
The Bible says the end times will be like the days of Noah. In the days of Noah, the earth was filled with crossbreeds of fallen angels mating with mankind and animals, creating nephilim.
If they return, I doubt they'll be coming back to serve mankind, unless it's with a salad and a side dish.

Yes I do believe he is intelligent.

In fact in Islam he has a name called the governor.

That doesn't prove he is intelligent but we believe he does work.

No. I don't believe God is from the earth.

Muslims believe God is in the Arsh.

You see the shape of the universe? Outside of that.

We believe the universe compared to his throne is the size of a ring in a desert.

That's how big his throne is.

We believe he is there.

The Arsh, I haven't seen anyone use that term since the last time I destroyed an idiot that tried to tell me the Arsh was the greatest thing their god created, but couldn't tell if the giant turtle was holding up the angels that carried it or if they just floated in the giant sea.

If there is a creator, god, allah, universal consciousness , sun god, whatever one chooses to call it and it created everything, then yes one can believe in it and aliens.

I personally believe Homo Sapiens are on the lower rung of intelligence. We've only been here for a millisecond in reality. The intelligent life out there is just that, more intelligent and much more evolved than us. Heck we kill each other over borders, natural resources and religion. Sounds like a stupid race of people to me, but thats just me :)

If there is a creator, god, allah, universal consciousness , sun god, whatever one chooses to call it and it created everything, then yes one can believe in it and aliens.

I personally believe Homo Sapiens are on the lower rung of intelligence. We've only been here for a millisecond in reality. The intelligent life out there is just that, more intelligent and much more evolved than us. Heck we kill each other over borders, natural resources and religion. Sounds like a stupid race of people to me, but thats just me :)

Cool. If only we could find out......:cool:

Granny says, "The Bible's right - an' all dem lefty lib'ral Bible-hatin' so-called scientific naysayers is wrong...

Noah's Ark Great Flood may have happened, says Robert Ballard
Thursday 13 December 2012 - The Great Flood as featured in the Biblical story of Noah's Ark may have happened, according to Robert Ballard, the underwater archaeologist who found the Titanic.
In an interview with ABC News's Christiane Amanpour, Mr Ballard explains that he investigated a theory proposed by two scientists from Columbia University that there was a massive flood in the Black Sea region. They believe that the Black Sea was once an isolated freshwater lake surrounded by farmland until it was flooded by a torrent of water. "We went in there to look for the flood," he told ABC News. "Not just a slow moving, advancing rise of sea level, but a really big flood that then stayed ... The land that went under stayed under."

ark_2424113b.jpg

A replica of the Noah's Ark built by Johan Huibers and located in Dordrecht, the Netherlands

Although they did not find the Ark, they found an ancient shoreline which Mr Ballard believes is proof such an event did take place. He believes that, by using carbon dating shells found along the shoreline, it took place around 5,000 BC. "It probably was a bad day," he said. "At some magic moment, it broke through and flooded this place violently, and a lot of real estate, 150,000 square kilometers of land, went under." As the theory goes, the story was then passed down over the years, with the story of Noah eventually forming.

Mr Ballard's team has now found an ancient shipwreck, as well as ancient pottery. Although he does not think he will ever find Noah's Ark, he believes he may find evidence of an ancient community washed away. Despite many rumours and claims of sightings, no scientific evidence of the Ark has ever been found. The Ark is described in the Book of Genesis as 300 cubits long, or approximately 450 feet (137m). According to Genesis 8:4, it came to rest "in the mountains of Ararat." Experts have agreed that these mountains are to be located in present-day Armenia and eastern Turkey.

Source

Last edited:
Wasn't the ark found somewhere in Turkey? And you don't have to be religious to believe it might have been a real story or not. I know I believe it....:)

Something to consider about those "aliens":
Nephilim were the product of fallen angels + humans and/or animals. The earth was filled with them as the evil spirits took wives, (they didn't ask first). The flood killed the mutant humans, BUT the spirit lives forever! Flooding did not destroy the fallen spirits, only their offspring. And the Bible states there were nephilim after the flood.

So the question is where did those, highly advanced by human standards, fallen angels go?

If you study UFOs, their capabilities are not confined by Einstein's continuum. In fact, according to the 13 astronauts that tracked them, and the ones we have tracked on radar, the ones chased by pilots, move not within the confines of 4 dimensions, but are multidimensional, and appear as mass on the ground and mass-less while in flight. Mass cannot make a 45 degree turn at 20,000 miles per hour. UFO's can separate, merge, appear out of nowhere, and disappear into thin air.

The fact that there are those who feel they have been sexually examined/violated after being taken aboard a spacecraft, may mean that evil spirits are still interested in producing mutants. The Bible warns us that the end times will be like the time of Noah, when nephilim roamed the earth.

We seem to want to embrace the occupants of UFOs. Like they will be coming in peace. Well, they didn't the first time, why would their demeanor change now?
So the answer to the question is, If you believe in God, you had better believe in fallen angels, or as we call them aliens.
They are not our parents, coming from the home planet to check up on our progress..

Ex-AZ Governor Now Admits To Seeing Huge UFO

Last edited:
If they didn't come in peace we would have already been wiped out. They can violate our air space at will and there is nothing our military can do about it.

The people in Arizona were starting to freak out when that huge one appeared over the city and nobody was able to explain what it was and where it came from. They had to make a joke of it to settle people down, which they usually do or they make things up (flares, mirage, solar wind etc)

I'd love to see the day our Government, or whoever, says "we are being visited by aircraft and beings that originate from somewhere other than our planet. Unfortunately we are not able to stop these craft/beings from violating our airspace and planet, but we are working around the clock to figure out how to do so. Thank you very much."

Talk about mass hysteria lol

If they didn't come in peace we would have already been wiped out. They can violate our air space at will and there is nothing our military can do about it.

The people in Arizona were starting to freak out when that huge one appeared over the city and nobody was able to explain what it was and where it came from. They had to make a joke of it to settle people down, which they usually do or they make things up (flares, mirage, solar wind etc)

I'd love to see the day our Government, or whoever, says "we are being visited by aircraft and beings that originate from somewhere other than our planet. Unfortunately we are not able to stop these craft/beings from violating our airspace and planet, but we are working around the clock to figure out how to do so. Thank you very much."

Talk about mass hysteria lol

A huge one in Arizona? What'd it look like? I honestly think they are government projects....

I still can't a 100% believe aliens exist....:cool:

If they didn't come in peace we would have already been wiped out.

While we know that they bred with us, no where in the Bible does it say that they have the power to kill us. Fallen angles are about in-habitation, not destruction, of humans.

No government has been able to defy the laws that govern the universe. If a human was in a craft that was traveling at the speeds that UFOs have been caught traveling on radar, and came to an abrupt stop or reversed direction, like UFOs do, the craft and those in it would be ripped apart.
When the car that princess Di was in, hit that abutment and came to an abrupt stop, her heart did not. It was torn from it's location.

The UFO in Arizona was described as 3 football fields long.

Forum List

Back