If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

Start a war, get an Ambassador killed, but somehow it's definitely someone else's fault. Gotta love the Democrats... Or do ya?

Uh - who "started a war"?

Wanna hint?

bushsteamz.jpg

Do you ever get out to visit the real world?
Or is this all some comic book with its pages stuck together to you?

Start a war, get an Ambassador killed, but somehow it's definitely someone else's fault. Gotta love the Democrats... Or do ya?

Wanna hint?

bushsteamz.jpg

Uh - You guys did. The one that got Christopher Stevens brutally murdered. Least you could do is make things somewhat right by accepting responsibility and at least apologizing.

Wanna hint?

bushsteamz.jpg

Uh - You guys did. The one that got Christopher Stevens brutally murdered. Least you could do is make things somewhat right by accepting responsibility and at least apologizing.

So the answer would be "no".

Who's "you guys"? Oh wait, you said no, so never mind.

Actually, if you were take you partisan glasses off, you would see what the Benghazi situation exposed.
If Hillary Clinton and her underlings (such as Rice) had simply said "there is an investigation and a few theories, but we will not rush to judgment until all evidence is in......there would be no reason to care about Benghazi.
But something very serious has been exposed...

Hillary Clinton, who wants to be the leader of the USA had no issue whatsoever with prematurely blaming an American Citizen who was exercising his right to free speech for an attack on Americans.

Think about it. She had a choice to NOT blame an American...and only had to if and when the evidence proved an American deserved the blame....but she opted to blame that American off the cuff.

Do you feel comfortable electing a President who is so quick to tell the world that it was one of our most sacred rights that caused the attack on Benghazi?

Isn't a President supposed to support our rights....not find ways to announce their flaws?
I find it interesting that I have mentioned this (above) 4 times on this site over the last several days....and not one person on the left has tried to challenge it.
I wonder if that is because they agree that a Presidential hopeful should never blame a killing on the first amendment unless the evidence 100% proves it.

Of course, we will get the Bendogs and Pogos who will say..."no one responds to it because it isn't worth responding to.

But that doesn't change the fact that Hillary Clinton opted to blame one of our most sacred rights on the killing of an American...even though most of her advisors told her otherwise.

It is certainly too stupid to respond to, but to s
How many times have we recently heard reporters badgering GOP candidates
"knowing what we know now, would you have authorized the invasion?"

So based on these quotes:
According to Woods the father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was killed by terrorists on 9/11/12 in Benghazi, Libya., after offering her condolences on the loss of his son, Clinton told him that the U.S. government would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted
Hillary Clinton to father of American murdered in Libya We ll make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted RedState

Now the question to those of you that voted for Obama...
If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism
WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???
This is the problem. Currently we know that Hillary took bribes in exchange for favorable decisions in the State Department. We know she illegally kept a separate private email account. We know she illegally wiped that clean. We know she knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack even though she persisted for 2 weeks in blaming an Internet video. We know she has a decades long history of lying, destroying evidence, and taking bribes.
And yet she is the front runner for the Democratic Party and polls at high support levels.

The only conclusion is that character does not matter to Democrats, honesty does not matter, ethics do not matter. They are attracted to celebrities who tell them what they want to hear and who promise them free shit. That's it. Nothng else is important. Kiss the Republic good bye.

We know those are accusations that the right has made. Just few of the many unfounded claims from the pathetic right . Come up with a little proof beyond "fox said so" and you might have something.
Really? What makes it too stupid to respond to? The fact that you don't have a response?

Lets break it down.

Did Clinton have Rice claim it was "in fact" the result of a video? Yes.
So did Clinton have Rice blame an American exercising his right to free speech? Yes.

Did Clinton know as fact that it was the result of an American exercising his right to free speech? No.
So did Clinton allow an American who was exercising his right to free speech to become the initial blame even though there was no definitive evidence saying such? Yes.

So tell me.....what have I stated so far that is not accurate and only confirmed by Fox News as you so childishly claimed?

Now...as I continue...

So Hillary Clinton did not know if it was an American exercising his right to free speech as the cause, but she opted to choose that as the reason to give out to the world...albeit with a minor little caveat saying "the investigation is still ongoing".....

And if the investigation was still ongoing, would it not be best for the world to simply hear "we will not comment on the cause until the investigation is complete?

Was it truly ion the best interest of America to tell the world that our "free speech" rights are the cause of death and destruction?

Exactly what is off with what I said. Man up. Tell me. Just don't simply say "thats stupid" as you childishly did already.

You are building your entire outrage over the administration giving the best analysis they had at the time. The country needed to know something, so they released what their preliminary thoughts were. It took them about a week to figure out what actually happened, and they released that as soon as they could, long before any election. You are just whining to be whining. There is no rational reason for all the pathetic crap from the right.

No, they lied. You're just pushing more pathetic cover spin. They even had the moron who made the video, immediately arrested. The reality is, they started a war and got our Ambassador killed. And assholes like Obama and Clinton still haven't taken responsibility. They continue to blame anyone but themselves. They should make things somewhat right by at least apologizing.

Great imagination. Too bad it doesn't match reality.

I find it interesting that I have mentioned this (above) 4 times on this site over the last several days....and not one person on the left has tried to challenge it.
I wonder if that is because they agree that a Presidential hopeful should never blame a killing on the first amendment unless the evidence 100% proves it.

Of course, we will get the Bendogs and Pogos who will say..."no one responds to it because it isn't worth responding to.

But that doesn't change the fact that Hillary Clinton opted to blame one of our most sacred rights on the killing of an American...even though most of her advisors told her otherwise.

This is the problem. Currently we know that Hillary took bribes in exchange for favorable decisions in the State Department. We know she illegally kept a separate private email account. We know she illegally wiped that clean. We know she knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack even though she persisted for 2 weeks in blaming an Internet video. We know she has a decades long history of lying, destroying evidence, and taking bribes.
And yet she is the front runner for the Democratic Party and polls at high support levels.

The only conclusion is that character does not matter to Democrats, honesty does not matter, ethics do not matter. They are attracted to celebrities who tell them what they want to hear and who promise them free shit. That's it. Nothng else is important. Kiss the Republic good bye.

We know those are accusations that the right has made. Just few of the many unfounded claims from the pathetic right . Come up with a little proof beyond "fox said so" and you might have something.
Really? What makes it too stupid to respond to? The fact that you don't have a response?

Lets break it down.

So did Clinton have Rice blame an American exercising his right to free speech? Yes.

Did Clinton know as fact that it was the result of an American exercising his right to free speech? No.
So did Clinton allow an American who was exercising his right to free speech to become the initial blame even though there was no definitive evidence saying such? Yes.

So tell me.....what have I stated so far that is not accurate and only confirmed by Fox News as you so childishly claimed?

Now...as I continue...

So Hillary Clinton did not know if it was an American exercising his right to free speech as the cause, but she opted to choose that as the reason to give out to the world...albeit with a minor little caveat saying "the investigation is still ongoing".....

And if the investigation was still ongoing, would it not be best for the world to simply hear "we will not comment on the cause until the investigation is complete?

Was it truly ion the best interest of America to tell the world that our "free speech" rights are the cause of death and destruction?

Exactly what is off with what I said. Man up. Tell me. Just don't simply say "thats stupid" as you childishly did already.

You are building your entire outrage over the administration giving the best analysis they had at the time. The country needed to know something, so they released what their preliminary thoughts were. It took them about a week to figure out what actually happened, and they released that as soon as they could, long before any election. You are just whining to be whining. There is no rational reason for all the pathetic crap from the right.

No, they lied. You're just pushing more pathetic cover spin. They even had the moron who made the video, immediately arrested. The reality is, they started a war and got our Ambassador killed. And assholes like Obama and Clinton still haven't taken responsibility. They continue to blame anyone but themselves. They should make things somewhat right by at least apologizing.

Your peeps Obama and Clinton started a war and got our Ambassador brutally murdered. That's the ugly reality. All the B.S. spin in the world ain't gonna change that. And until they acknowledge responsibility, they can't be forgiven.

Lets break it down.

Now...as I continue...

Your peeps Obama and Clinton started a war and got our Ambassador brutally murdered. That's the ugly reality. All the B.S. spin in the world ain't gonna change that. And until they acknowledge responsibility, they can't be forgiven.
:cuckoo:

Lets break it down.

Now...as I continue...

"Obama and Clinton" :lol:

Astute student of in-our-own-lifetimes history right there. What was between Clinton (Jan 2001) and O'bama (Jan 2009) musta been a Bridge to Nowhere.

A new study has just found that there are exactly 541,377 election criteria actually more important than Benfuckingghazi.

Who knew.

Probably no topic is more relevant to my current sigline than this idiotic malarkey. It's hard to believe we're so sheeped-up that somebody actually bought this crap.
Actually, if you were take you partisan glasses off, you would see what the Benghazi situation exposed.
If Hillary Clinton and her underlings (such as Rice) had simply said "there is an investigation and a few theories, but we will not rush to judgment until all evidence is in......there would be no reason to care about Benghazi.

Hillary Clinton, who wants to be the leader of the USA had no issue whatsoever with prematurely blaming an American Citizen who was exercising his right to free speech for an attack on Americans.

Think about it. She had a choice to NOT blame an American...and only had to if and when the evidence proved an American deserved the blame....but she opted to blame that American off the cuff.

Do you feel comfortable electing a President who is so quick to tell the world that it was one of our most sacred rights that caused the attack on Benghazi?

Isn't a President supposed to support our rights....not find ways to announce their flaws?

According to Woods the father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was killed by terrorists on 9/11/12 in Benghazi, Libya., after offering her condolences on the loss of his son, Clinton told him that the U.S. government would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted
Hillary Clinton to father of American murdered in Libya We ll make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted RedState

If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism
WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???

Lets break it down.

Now...as I continue...

but that is the exact point I have ben making....yet you seem to ignore it over and over.
Yes, APPARENTLY it was he best analysis hey had at the time. I get it. But the investigation was not yet complet...heck, it had not evn started yet....so all they really had to work on was a hunch.

Well, when you have a "hunch" and no concrete information to support it as fact, why on earth would the leaders of this country offer that hunch" when that "hunch" is actually a criticism of our first amendment rights?

They refused to comment on Bergdahl until the investigation was complete......but they did not hesitate to blame an American exercising his right to free speech even though the investigation was not complete.

Whatever........suck up to them as they make asses of you and the rest us Americans.

Lets break it down.

Now...as I continue...

Astute student of in-our-own-lifetimes history right there. What was between Clinton (Jan 2001) and O'bama (Jan 2009) musta been a Bridge to Nowhere.

Obama and Clinton engaged in war in Libya. And that led to the slaughter of our Ambassador. You wanna play the smug little dummy, than so be it. But it won't change the fact they're responsible and haven't acknowledged it. They instead continue to blame others. Until they do accept responsibility, they can't be forgiven.

Lets break it down.

Now...as I continue...

:cuckoo:

Yes it is crazy. It's crazy they both still continue to blame others and refuse to accept responsibility. It was their war. And it cost a good man his life.

Whether it was caused by the video, partly caused by the video, indirectly caused by the video, connected to the video protests elsewhere, or having nothing to do with the video,

none of that matters.

Perhaps.... but being lied to certainly does matter. We were lied to by this administration.. repeatedly.

Lets break it down.

Now...as I continue...

You are getting dumber by the day.

Lets break it down.

Now...as I continue...

but that is the exact point I have ben making....yet you seem to ignore it over and over.
Yes, APPARENTLY it was he best analysis hey had at the time. I get it. But the investigation was not yet complet...heck, it had not evn started yet....so all they really had to work on was a hunch.

Well, when you have a "hunch" and no concrete information to support it as fact, why on earth would the leaders of this country offer that hunch" when that "hunch" is actually a criticism of our first amendment rights?

They refused to comment on Bergdahl until the investigation was complete......but they did not hesitate to blame an American exercising his right to free speech even though the investigation was not complete.

Whatever........suck up to them as they make asses of you and the rest us Americans.

The idiot that made the video did cause several riots and deaths during the same narrow time frame. It was a natural assumption that this might be one more. It took about a week before all the facts were determined. Big deal. Of course it was a tragedy that anybody died, and that includes all the people killed because of that video as well as the ones in Benghazi.

Obama and Clinton engaged in war in Libya. And that led to the slaughter of our Ambassador. You wanna play the smug little dummy, than so be it. But it won't change the fact they're responsible and haven't acknowledged it. They instead continue to blame others. Until they do accept responsibility, they can't be forgiven.

You will never forgive anybody for the imagined things that you believe. You're just a lost cause whining about made up shit. I expect you always will be. Sad

You will never forgive anybody for the imagined things that you believe. You're just a lost cause whining about made up shit. I expect you always will be. Sad

You guys started a war, created bloody chaos, got an Ambassador killed, and then lied about it. Nothing 'imagined' about it homey. It's exactly what happened. And to hell with Obama and Clinton for still not taking responsibility. They should be ashamed of themselves.

You guys started a war, created bloody chaos, got an Ambassador killed, and then lied about it. Nothing 'imagined' about it homey. It's exactly what happened. And to hell with Obama and Clinton for still not taking responsibility. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Apparently the Ministry of Truth has rendered George W. Bush an "unperson" who never existed. There was no such person. This post about an unperson does not exist. Top speed, Comrade! Doubleplusgood revisionism. Extra ration of Soma for you.

Forum List

Back