If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

Agnostics are honest and socially courageous about it.

agnosticism.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:
Piecing together a picture with irrelevant text is funny? Yes it is; I’m giggling at YOU! :)

An agnostic (don’t know) is also an a-theist (no belief in your theism). No balls necessary.
Don’t know = No belief. Common sense.

AGNOSTICISM is about your HONEST perceptions and interpretations of your own experiences. If you cannot see beyond the horizon, you don’t pretend you do.

Of course, you can gather information from credible sources who have seen something beyond YOUR horizon, but that is tentative information that could be a basis for your belief(s).

No one credible to me has ANY information about Earth’s origins. We can only theorize based on patterns of evidence from various credible sources. Beyond that ...

If you are not agnostic, you are playing a make believe game. If so, you have faith in fantasy instead of reality, in my opinion.

Yes, concur. No one knows everything under the sun. But lean towards the atheists.
Yes, there are LOTS of things we don’t know “under” the sun and beyond.
Nothing wrong with being honest about our ignorance.
Knowing we don’t know something is the first step to learning about reality. That’s what scientists do, ie research & learn.

Forum List

Back