If you are blinded by the "Trump should be friends with Puttin " lies ~ Educate Yourself!

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
The jet was armed.

Four Russian aircraft flew in an "unsafe and unprofessional" manner near a U.S. Navy destroyer in the Black Sea, according to the Pentagon.

3x In one day

A defense official told NBC News that a Russian Su-24 flew within 200 yards of the USS Porter last week, flying at an altitude of just 300 feet and a speed in excess of 500 knots.

All four Russian planes were flying without their transponders on, the U.S. officials said. Transponders help identify an aircraft, and American officials say flying with the transponders off increased the risk of an accident or miscalculation.

4 Russian aircraft buzzed a U.S. destroyer, according to the Pentagon

Last edited:
How many nuclear subs you figure we have just off foreign coasts?

Would you have praised Trump if we shot one down? Give us your military genius.

Instead of dealing with issues / incidents like this, Trump is being forced to deal with seditious liberal Obama-holdovers and a Democratic Party determined to overthrow the newly elected US government.

Trumps ego is to big for him to realize Putin is not a good guy... I mean he called America as bad as his Russia like the government jails and kills people for political speech.

Friends do not threaten each other, unless you are just using them to get what you want...

..and the liberal angle once again is revealed. Threaten people to get what you want. How American of you.
How is it conservative to kiss the ass of a tyrant murderer? Trump is being just like Obama a pussy appeaser.

Trumps ego is to big for him to realize Putin is not a good guy... I mean he called America as bad as his Russia like the government jails and kills people for political speech.

Trump sided with Russia over the American people who doesn't support his connection with Puttin.. I hope this all comes out..
Puttin has something on him..

Friends do not threaten each other, unless you are just using them to get what you want...

..and the liberal angle once again is revealed. Threaten people to get what you want. How American of you.

This is how war starts...Flexing ones muscle to show what they have.

Being a president is dealing with multiple things at once
But should not include fending off attacks from 'domestic enemies' that include the 2nd largest Political party and holdovers from the previous administration working in the current administration.

So is Trump a friend or enemy of Russia today? I can't keep up.

No worries little weasel , it will call come out ... This cabinet is having a love affair with Russia..

Perhaps it was a warning.

images

Being a president is dealing with multiple things at once
But should not include fending off attacks from 'domestic enemies' that include the 2nd largest Political party and holdovers from the previous administration working in the current administration.

Me thinks Trump is over his head and is just now realizing who he put in office to advise him.
This was definitively a warning message from Russia....

Tpw peas in a pod, both the theologian and cop are symbols for the superego. 3x in one day translates to the three cops Taliban just killed, and the one mother left to grieve.

Me thinks Trump is over his head and is just now realizing who he put in office to advise him.
This was definitively a warning message from Russia....
Methinks EVERYONE underestimated just how far the left would go to sabotage and overthrow this newly elected US Government.

As I pointed out ,never in this nation's history have we ever seen such a coordinated effort by a Political party and members of the Ex-administration still inside the new administration attempt to undermine and overthrow the new government. NEVER have we seen a political party so try to undermine election results and call for military coups, Impeachments, and assassinations - all before the new President is sworn in.

Democrats have crossed a very dangerous line...

Two peas in a pod, the Flynn case is a DNC decoy for both its rival GOP and the American prisoners, ahead of the Trump-Putin meeting to be held in Slovakia.

What we just posted means that we are not taking the "Left" bait for the precise reason that we boycoot the politicization of the left by defining it as a non-political movement: Slovakia, 2017-99.

Boycooting (Boycotting) Speculative Leftism, an Irish Invention

Modifying the Left's political tumor will assist in at least a quasi-justice for the three symbolic supergos that the Taliban's islamochristian hippies just murdered.
You treat thsi form of leftism as a cancer, not ablating it, but by applying information anarchy to invoke a low-metabolism maintenance of the tumor:

'Only if a common law judgment can express through the modification of its concepts its cause in an encounter can it be adequate. Taking the necessary precautions, we could call this judgment leftist. Remember that for Deleuze the left has nothing to do with the realization of certain political protocols but is tantamount to embracing movement. In this same way, the Supreme Court's Delgamuukw decision is not of the left because it upholds minority rights or advances multiculturalism. Instead, it is leftist in its acknowledgment of movement (i.e., the recognition of sui generis encounters), and, with that acknowledgment, it is able to construct an effective adjudicative problem.'
(LeFebvre, The Image of Law: Deleuze, Bergson, Spinoza)

Trump-Putin, Slovakia, 2017

Forum List

Back