If you are an AMERICAN.....

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Google:

YOUTUBE: GENE SIMMONS MILITARY TRIBUTE

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGil7PR59sc[/ame]
Edited.
If this won't make you proud of our best, nothing will !!!

• Banned
I need a video to make me proud?

Where is it stated that I am telling you that you need a video to make you proud ?

I realize that you are obviously an Obamarrhoidal LibTURD......

But, seriously, what kind of an arsehole are you ?

Last edited:
Projecting what? And if you listened to the interview why not respond to my thread?

You RightWinger Loons really crack me up.

LOL!!!

• Banned
Projecting what? And if you listened to the interview why not respond to my thread?

LOL!!!

MarcAtl the Rattle,

First time I ever heard of the guy, Gene Simmons whom I am supposed to worship.

A friend sent me the dude's Military Tribute. That was my first and ONLY contact.

Neither have I seen anything else regarding Gene Simmons, the guy I'm supposed to worship.

I answered your question, you Obamarrhoidal LibTURD arsehole.......now answer my question:

WHY are you posting your negativity when I was paying tribute to the best of our best ????

What kind of an unAmerican arsehole are you ?

Of course we know who he is, Is he still on TV?

RichardSimmons.jpg

Why is it the right thinks they OWN patriotism?

TDM (TruthDoesn'tMatter),

Because of the negativity of the Obamarrhoidal LibTURD arseholes such as yourself who are clueless when the answer to that question is on display.

I need a video to make me proud?

Where is it stated that I am telling you that you need a video to make you proud ?

I realize that you are obviously an Obamarrhoidal LibTURD......

But, seriously, what kind of an arsehole are you ?

Just an asshole. I am neither right nor left. both sides suck green weenies.

UNAmericanCitizen,

I am not going to disagree with your obvious assessment of yourself.

However, I do not accept your assertion that you are an equal opportunity arsehole.

Every one of your posts display your hatred of the anti-Obamarrhoidal LibTURDS.

I do agree with you, unequivocally, that Obamarrhoidal LibTURDS suck green weenies.......and, are indeed, in possession of same. Apparently, they are also proud of that fact.

LOL!!!

MarcATL the Rattle,

Projecting what ?

An Obamarrhoidal LibTURD like you, with that disgusting looking Black Racist POS barfbag Malcom on display (whom you emulate) projects your irrational disaffection with America.

Arseholes like you should be deported to your African Paradise so that you can mingle with your intellectual equals and munch their daily fare of pebbles and grass while you're at it.

LOL!!!

MarcATL the Rattle,

Projecting what ?

An Obamarrhoidal LibTURD like you, with that disgusting looking Black Racist POS barfbag Malcom on display (whom you emulate) projects your irrational disaffection with America.

Arseholes like you should be deported to your African Paradise so that you can mingle with your intellectual equals and munch their daily fare of pebbles and grass while you're at it.
Yes...let your racist hatred rise. Let your bigotry rise and shine for the world to see.

I love it when a plan comes together.

LOL!!

LOL!!!

MarcATL the Rattle,

Projecting what ?

Yes...let your racist hatred rise. Let your bigotry rise and shine for the world to see.

I love it when a plan comes together.

LOL!!

It is NOT RACISM when one points to BLACK RACISTS, like MarcATL the RATTLE constantly denigrating America with their RACIST BULLSHIT and suggesting a SOLUTION for their BLACK RACIST BULLSHIT !!!

Forum List

Back