If you are agaianst gay marriage, you're a BIGOT!

and you also apparently support a government so intrusive it stands next to your bed and tells you in what ways you can have sex.

I support States right I oppose DOMA get the picture?

So the LOCAL government has the right to stand next to your bed and tell you in what ways you can have sex. yeah, thats so different.

Vote your local officials out of office that is what states rights is all about. However a BIG government guy like you would not understand that.

I have a disabled neighbor who is losing his home because he was out of work for a while. Even though he is disabled, he still has two part time jobs, but it's not enough to save his house.

Meanwhile, down the street is a Hispanic couple here illegally. This couple, like many others were arrested during a raid of a packing plant a few years ago, but then they were let go and not deported. Now, they live in a house and receive welfare benefits for their 7 children. They also get a big fat refund every year at tax time. There is a huge scam where illegal aliens get refunds, not just for their kids, but for as many kids as they list on the tax return. It was reported recently that illegal aliens are putting names on returns of kids who live in Mexico and may or may not exist. They average something like $12,000 each. Billions each year are going to these scammers.

But, don't expect Obama to even acknowledge that there is a problem, let alone do anything about it.

He is stirring up social issues, but doesn't want to talk about the economy, unemployment, inflation, record numbers of foreclosures, border security, Fast and Furious scandal, Solyndra scandal and a lot of other mysteries.

I've noticed that every rw on the internet knows of an illegal family of 73 crammed into a tiny house just down the street. This fictitious family always gets loads of our dough for their 7 (17 and on up) kids and get gobs back on their income tax return.

Problem is, none of this is true. You need to check your facts before you make up these outrageous LIES - or - be ready to tell why you haven't turned them in so they would be deported.

As for Obama, he has put more Border Patrol on the border than any R ever did. Kyl and McCain refused repeated requests from then-gov Napalitano AND, Obama has deported more than any other president.

In FACT, President Obama has deported so many that illegal immigration is at an all time low and is figured in "net negative" numbers.

You all know that but you choose to LIE about it anyway.

The rest of this post is a lie as well. He talks about the economy every single day. Difference is, he has actually PRODUCED JOBS while the R's play golf and call in their filibusters.

FACTS.

I support States right I oppose DOMA get the picture?

So the LOCAL government has the right to stand next to your bed and tell you in what ways you can have sex. yeah, thats so different.

Vote your local officials out of office that is what states rights is all about. However a BIG government guy like you would not understand that.

I dont talk about the size of government. Its not the size of government that matters, its what is being done with it.

I prefer the terms intrusive or less intrusive. I am for less intrusive government in the lives of private citizens.

The local/federal distinction is, at least in my opinion, not valid as I have just as many votes for President as I do for the County Commisioner. Therefore it doesnt matter to me if the intrusive law orignates from the state or federal governments, intrusive and unconstitutional is intrusive and unconstitutional.

If you are agaianst gay marriage, you're a BIGOT!

I agree compleletely.

Guess what folks, it ain't any of my business who YOU marry and it ain't any of YOUR business who I marry. That's about as basic a civil right as you can get.

But, of course, rw's want to control every person's sex life because they don't have any of their own.

I have a disabled neighbor who is losing his home because he was out of work for a while. Even though he is disabled, he still has two part time jobs, but it's not enough to save his house.

Meanwhile, down the street is a Hispanic couple here illegally. This couple, like many others were arrested during a raid of a packing plant a few years ago, but then they were let go and not deported. Now, they live in a house and receive welfare benefits for their 7 children. They also get a big fat refund every year at tax time. There is a huge scam where illegal aliens get refunds, not just for their kids, but for as many kids as they list on the tax return. It was reported recently that illegal aliens are putting names on returns of kids who live in Mexico and may or may not exist. They average something like $12,000 each. Billions each year are going to these scammers.

But, don't expect Obama to even acknowledge that there is a problem, let alone do anything about it.

He is stirring up social issues, but doesn't want to talk about the economy, unemployment, inflation, record numbers of foreclosures, border security, Fast and Furious scandal, Solyndra scandal and a lot of other mysteries.

I've noticed that every rw on the internet knows of an illegal family of 73 crammed into a tiny house just down the street. This fictitious family always gets loads of our dough for their 7 (17 and on up) kids and get gobs back on their income tax return.

Problem is, none of this is true. You need to check your facts before you make up these outrageous LIES - or - be ready to tell why you haven't turned them in so they would be deported.

As for Obama, he has put more Border Patrol on the border than any R ever did. Kyl and McCain refused repeated requests from then-gov Napalitano AND, Obama has deported more than any other president.

In FACT, President Obama has deported so many that illegal immigration is at an all time low and is figured in "net negative" numbers.

The rest of this post is a lie as well. He talks about the economy every single day. Difference is, he has actually PRODUCED JOBS while the R's play golf and call in their filibusters.

FACTS.

Actually Luddy, while Obama certainly has on paper deported more illegals than previous administrations, the facts are that illegals are filing tax returns and claiming children that live in mexico as dependents.

Illegal immigrants are fraudulently taking advantage of the federal income tax's child tax credit to the tune of $4.2 billion per year, reported Bob Segall of WTHR, an NBC affiliate in Indianapolis, Ind., on April 26. Since even those who do not pay takes can receive the credit, illegal immigrants have found that they are able to receive $1,000 per child from the federal government by filing taxes.

House Passed Bill Seeks to End Illegal Immigrant Tax Loophole

And the Democrats are on the wrong side of that issue.

I dont talk about the size of government. Its not the size of government that matters, its what is being done with it.

I prefer the terms intrusive or less intrusive. I am for less intrusive government in the lives of private citizens.

The local/federal distinction is, at least in my opinion, not valid as I have just as many votes for President as I do for the County Commisioner. Therefore it doesnt matter to me if the intrusive law orignates from the state or federal governments, intrusive and unconstitutional is intrusive and unconstitutional.

See I knew a BIG government guy like you would not grasp it. You have more control over your local government and how they run things than you do at the FEDERAL level. You know exactly whats going on with local day to day and have better access to them than you do at the federal level.

*yawn* Bigoted people are wasting their time. Calling me a faggot is like calling me a "fucking blonde!" Being angry and fearful takes years off your life, you know.

And looking at the past, show me a widespread civil rights movement that turned out to be baseless and unsuccessful? I say widespread because I can imagine someone saying "What about NAMBLA you faggot!?" and I'd say "was that a widespread civil rights movement? Does victimizing a child have anything to do with two adults who love each other? And why not outlaw heterosexual sex as the majority of pedophilia takes place between older men and girls"

And often I just imagine them as Ted Hagard, Mayor West, Larry Craig, Phillip Hinkle.

"Ass fucker!" Ha, I'd hate to know the things you fantasize about doing in bed...

See I knew a BIG government guy like you would not grasp it. You have more control over your local government and how they run things than you do at the FEDERAL level. You know exactly whats going on with local day to day and have better access to them than you do at the federal level.

Hehe sorry, man, but that may be a "depending on whos representing you" thing. Different politicians are more accessible than others. Ive actually spoken to both my Senator and my Represenative, ( more than a few times ) but my state represenative is not as accessible.
On a REALLY local level, yeah, I have access to that very easily. So on that youre right.

Hehe sorry, man, but that may be a "depending on whos representing you" thing. Different politicians are more accessible than others. Ive actually spoken to both my Senator and my Represenative, ( more than a few times ) but my state represenative is not as accessible.
On a REALLY local level, yeah, I have access to that very easily. So on that youre right.

Local as in City county. And why isn't your state reps accessible?

FACTS.

Actually Luddy, while Obama certainly has on paper deported more illegals than previous administrations, the facts are that illegals are filing tax returns and claiming children that live in mexico as dependents.

Illegal immigrants are fraudulently taking advantage of the federal income tax's child tax credit to the tune of $4.2 billion per year, reported Bob Segall of WTHR, an NBC affiliate in Indianapolis, Ind., on April 26. Since even those who do not pay takes can receive the credit, illegal immigrants have found that they are able to receive $1,000 per child from the federal government by filing taxes.

I used to read a lot about this when I lived near Tucson. Its not happening in anywhere near the numbers the R's want us to believe. If any of these racist bigots met the Mexicans who come here to work and then WALK for weeks to get back home, they would see that they are not the problem.

There are so few coming across and those who do simply do not have the skills to pull this off. Believe me, I've met many of them and they are the true victims in this mess.

The real problem is in drugs and guns and the United States is complicit in it. NO, not the very few guns involved in Fast and Furious. Cripes, that was a tiny drop in the bucket of ILLEGAL gun running and dope smuggling.

Legalize marijuana and the illegal "problem" would disappear over night.

Then, American families would go bankrupt and Mitten's cronies would buy up the land at a much faster rate.

Local as in City county. And why isn't your state reps accessible?

The state represenative almost never does any public apprearances. Shes only accessible through meeting at her office most times. The few times I saw she was going to be in public I was otherwise engaged. The State Senator is kinda the same. Few open to the public appearances, a lot of behind closed doors high price per plate admission appearances. I dont like her one bit.

Federally, though I disagree with his politics Rep. Erik Paulsen has accessible and open to discussion the three times Ive met him. Very nice man. I cant even remember who opposed him last time, but I couldnt vote for that moron. Rather stick with a smart Republican than a stupid Democrat. But Id choose a smart Democrat if one ran. ( Sorry Erik ) Sen. Al Franken is AMAZINGLY accessible, which is made even more amazing by the fact that he has NEVER missed a single vote and yet seems to be in MN more than he is in Washington. I joke with the wife that the man has a clone. And Sen Amy Klobuchar, Ive accidently run into on a few occasions. My 2 year old daughter ran up to her and said hi and she was very nice to her then to my wife and I. She spoke with my wife on a variety of topics for nearly ten minutes even shooing away one of her staffers to continue the conversation.

like I said, I feel I have more access to my federal represenatives. But, I also think thats because of WHO represents me.

Last edited:

FACTS.

I used to read a lot about this when I lived near Tucson. Its not happening in anywhere near the numbers the R's want us to believe. If any of these racist bigots met the Mexicans who come here to work and then WALK for weeks to get back home, they would see that they are not the problem.

There are so few coming across and those who do simply do not have the skills to pull this off. Believe me, I've met many of them and they are the true victims in this mess.

The real problem is in drugs and guns and the United States is complicit in it. NO, not the very few guns involved in Fast and Furious. Cripes, that was a tiny drop in the bucket of ILLEGAL gun running and dope smuggling.

Then, American families would go bankrupt and Mitten's cronies would buy up the land at a much faster rate.

Remember when NAFTA was going to solve the illegal problem? ROFL oh how that makes me laugh.

It does however, highlight who this man is, and what his views generally are. As predicted before he got elected, he's a radical blame America socialist anti capitalist who's done nothing but divide the people of this country. And boy has he come through with flying colors. The sooner we vote this deceptive traitor out of office the better.

You’re a paranoid loon.

There’s nothing ‘radical’ or ‘divisive’ about supporting the Constitution and its case law concerning equal protection. From a judicial standpoint it’s a conservative position on the issue.

It does however, highlight who this man is, and what his views generally are. As predicted before he got elected, he's a radical blame America socialist anti capitalist who's done nothing but divide the people of this country. And boy has he come through with flying colors. The sooner we vote this deceptive traitor out of office the better.
You’re a paranoid loon.

There’s nothing ‘radical’ or ‘divisive’ about supporting the Constitution and its case law concerning equal protection. From a judicial standpoint it’s a conservative position on the issue.

Equal protection like hate crime legislation?

:eusa_hand:

You’re a paranoid loon.

ergh! Dont get me started on the utter bullshit that is hate crime legislation.

Remember when NAFTA was going to solve the illegal problem? ROFL oh how that makes me laugh.

It actually made it worse because we sent cheap corn to Mexico which caused the bottom to drop out of their own market and put many many small businesses into bankruptcy. In turn, that made the men and boys of those small villages come to the US for work.

That had not happened for two generations, not since the days when we sent airplanes to fly the workers here and home.

Just like what is happening right now to small American farmers. We deport the people who work for them and then cannot get Americans to work those labor jobs at any wage. Right or wrong, the small businesses cannot pay US wages and the big corporations (...are people too, my behind) are swooping down to buy them up at pennies on the dollar.

We need real immigration reform and we need a workable guest worker program. Hell, even KKK Russell Pearce believed in that.

Well the act of homosexuality when the 14th amendment was created was illegal the 14th does not protect illegal acts.

Women voting was illegal too. Susan B. Anthony got arrested for it. Shall we abide today on all the laws of the 1800s? Does the 14th amendment say that "this amendment only applies to laws on the books right now?"

Sodomy is still illegal. But of course you would compare a basic right to vote to fucking in the ass.
No it isn't. I've seen a lot of stupid things posted on message boards but the two I've bolded above are actually the stupidest, the most ignorant, and the close to the most bigoted.

You’re a paranoid loon.

So are you saying that motives should not be used to determine the punihsment of crimes? Meaning you think killing someone in self defense should be punished just like murdering someone would

Women voting was illegal too. Susan B. Anthony got arrested for it. Shall we abide today on all the laws of the 1800s? Does the 14th amendment say that "this amendment only applies to laws on the books right now?"

Sodomy is still illegal. But of course you would compare a basic right to vote to fucking in the ass.
No it isn't. I've seen a lot of stupid things posted on message boards but the two I've bolded above are actually the stupidest, the most ignorant, and the close to the most bigoted.

sshhhh ...

If the sexually repressed rw's find out, they'll be passing laws against everything that's fun.

I swear, if this screwy bunch had their way, even missionary would be outlawed. As it is, every single one of them just plain flat out needs LAID!

Forum List

Back