If You Are A White Man You Need To Watch This:

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by MikeK, Aug 29, 2018.

1. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,831
    its ok with me as stupid and mostly younger whites deserve what they get as they are the cheer leaders for 'diversity' and importation of the third world into the the USA and the Western World . --------------------- still the White Race did and still does pretty nicely for the last few hundreds of years and still does pretty well today even when Whites are the worlds minority as Whites . -------------------------- i didn't watch video .

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  2. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,831
    and maybe this is why the TRUMP wants a space force and more space exploration looking for more worlds to improve and inhabit . As a question , what are the names of the explorers that explored and conquered and colonized and civilized the Earth and what Race are they eh ?? ------------------ i didn't watch video .

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,831
    and BEFORE all the races got together a few hundred years ago Whites , English , British primarily and the Dutch and other White 'euros' ruled the world and the sun never set on the British Empire . And like i have said , Whites are the tiny minority in the worlds population aren't they ?? --------------------- I didn't watch video .

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. MikeK

MikeK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,769
    We Whites are also genetically weaker in terms of reproductive facility than are rats, roaches, ants, and many competitive mammalian species, most of which have become extinct. But somehow, in spite of that reproductive deficiency we Whites have managed to not only survive in a hostile world -- but to dominate it.

The most menacing threat presently confronting the White human sub-species is the faction of that sub-species known as White Liberals. This genus has emerged within the past half century, nourished by fantastic notions of peaceful solidarity and cooperative co-existence within the entire human species, notions which have led to the White sub-species being threatened with supplantation by non-Whites. These misguided notions are in fact the very source of the threat because they stand in the way of the development and implementation of effective countermeasures. But once these essentially naive White Liberals are themselves affected by the growing hostility being focused on all White people they will realize their mistake and realize where they belong -- and why they must be there to survive.

Then the lessons of human history will be repeated by demonstrating that something other than numbers is the key to not only survival, but dominance. Those who disagree with that are advised to look around. And those who find what I'm putting forth here difficult to comprehend are urged to watch this brief video:

Give it a minute, Don't be impatient. Its message will soon become quite clear.

5. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,869
    There is no white genocide. Thee is white fragility.

The OP is evidence of it.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. Votto

Votto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,336
    Just don't join in any basketball games and you will never get found out.

Problem is, if you don't join in, that is kinda a give away as well.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,681
    K two things here.

They should not hate us because we are white. Agree with that wholeheartedly.

But crap like this is not helping--ie anything like "White supremacy" does not help. And the internet crawls with it like other gross and creepy crawly things. That is all.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,681
    Well isn't that repulsive

9. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,330
    “White supremacy” is just a term that is literally used to describe people and organizations that don’t possess observable characteristics of Stockholm Syndrome.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. fncceo

fncceo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,095
    My Asian wife and I watched it together ... laugh riot. Thanks!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1