If women thought and acted like men, would men like it and respect women?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
If women thought and acted like men, would men like it and respect women?

Try to imagine the thoughts going through this woman’s mind, which to me is a good representation of what men are thinking as they go through their normal day to day interactions with women.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbwy9cVdqS1rdvimno1_250.gif

I could not find any clips of women speaking as these men do, but if you can imagine a woman saying the same type of things about men, what would you think of those women?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6PjAYNl24E]Fischer: "Political Leadership Ought To Be Reserved For The Hands Of Males" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeFhA_sL38c]Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson: How Liberal Women Are Building a Shameless Society - YouTube[/ame]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine if the following were women speaking of men instead of men speaking of women.

The second century St. Clement of Alexandria wrote: "Every woman should be filled with shame by the thought that she is a woman."

The Church father Tertullian explained why women deserve their status as despised and inferior human beings:

"And do you not know that you are an Eve? The sentence of God on this sex of yours lives in this age: the guilt must of necessity live too. You are the devil's gateway: you are the unsealer of that tree: you are the first deserter of the divine law: you are she who persuaded him whom the devil was not valiant enough to attack. You destroyed so easily God's image, man. On account of your desert that is, death even the Son of God had to die."

The sixth century Christian philosopher, Boethius, wrote in The Consolation of Philosophy, "Woman is a temple built upon a sewer."

In the tenth century Odo of Cluny declared, "To embrace a woman is to embrace a sack of manure..."

St. Thomas Aquinas suggested that God had made a mistake in creating woman: "nothing [deficient] or defective should have been produced in the first establishment of things; so woman ought not to have been produced then."

And my favorite.
“If a woman grows weary and, at last, dies from childbearing, it matters not. Let her die from bearing - she is there to do it.”
- Martin Luther

My fellow men.
What would you tell any woman who talked and acted the way the men shown above talked and acted?

If you would not respect such women, what makes you think that men deserve women’s respect for the way we think?

Let me broaden your thinking before your reply.

Colin Stokes: How movies teach manhood | Video on TED.com

Do men deserve the respect of women?

Regards
DL

Hell no!

images

Prime example!!! :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Im not a big fan of how men act. I think we are often childish, immature, and completely forsaking our responsibilities. If women acted like that as well, we would have serious problems. In fact, many problems we do have in society is when both men and women act like that.

Throughout the history of the world, women have always been a civilizing influence on men. I've seen the affects my wife has on me and I can tell you that it's true. If it wasnt for her wisdom and counsel and just her being her, I'd probably do alot of stupid things I don't currently do. And I know I haven't been as bad as some men are.

Im glad women think like women do. I am glad women are who they are. If I wanted a man in my life, I would choose to be gay.

Im not a big fan of how men act. I think we are often childish, immature, and completely forsaking our responsibilities. If women acted like that as well, we would have serious problems. In fact, many problems we do have in society is when both men and women act like that.

Throughout the history of the world, women have always been a civilizing influence on men. I've seen the affects my wife has on me and I can tell you that it's true. If it wasnt for her wisdom and counsel and just her being her, I'd probably do alot of stupid things I don't currently do. And I know I haven't been as bad as some men are.

Im glad women think like women do. I am glad women are who they are. If I wanted a man in my life, I would choose to be gay.

Confusion. You are married with a loving wife but would choose a man if there was a next time around.

Do I understand that correctly?

Regards
DL

Confusion. You are married with a loving wife but would choose a man if there was a next time around.

Regards
DL

No. you are clearly confused. But i understand the reading English might not be your strong suit. Is English your native language?

Regards
DL

No. you are clearly confused. But i understand the reading English might not be your strong suit. Is English your native language?

You said if you wanted a man in your life you would choose to be gay.

Did you choose to be straight?

When did you reject men and why?

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back