If whites and Africans are so equal

Improve schools, make sure every kid can read by 3rd grade, increase access to books and computers for poor kids. Some of that involves schools operating differently, the access to books and computers can be done via private charities. Teach poor kids how to get and keep a job.

I see you found your whey to the low I.Q. thread for white boyz....

It was fine until you showed up.
Youre still deflecting and stalling. I want a citation.

Go out and drive black and I'm sure you'll get one...
Thanks for admitting you are full of bullshit. :itsok:

Keep floundering..
Keep staling.

Youre still deflecting and stalling. I want a citation.

Keep floundering..
Keep staling.

Cant decide if you were referring to Joseph....
Monkeys like you have a hard time with making simple decisions.
itsok.gif

Why oh why did they sell their own brothers, sisters, sons, daughters. and wives into slavery?
Who told you they did that and made it so convincing you believed it?
Your people were traitors to their own kind. I can think of nothing lower than that. You need to just come to terms with reality.
That didnt answer my question. Who told you this and why do you believe its true?

Why oh why did they sell their own brothers, sisters, sons, daughters. and wives into slavery?
Your people were traitors to their own kind. I can think of nothing lower than that. You need to just come to terms with reality.
That didnt answer my question. Who told you this and why do you believe its true?
With all the question avoiding you do, what on earth makes you think we care to answer YOUR moronic questions? Your people sold you guys. Deal with it.

Keep floundering..
Keep staling.

itsok.gif

It's common when trying to read a sentence from a chimp who cant spell.

With all the question avoiding you do, what on earth makes you think we care to answer YOUR moronic questions? Your people sold you guys. Deal with it.
Thanks for admitting you simply were fooled again. The reason you cant answer my question is because you know as well as everyone else a white boy told you this. Their rendition of history is suspect to put it mildly.

Keep floundering..
Keep staling.

itsok.gif

Monkeys like you dont know what a typo is but its ok.
itsok.gif

Blacks are subjected to racism by white racists. Therefore blacks need affirmative actions and special protections. Don't like AA? Then ask the white racists to stop their racism. It's very simple.

Keep floundering..
Keep staling.

itsok.gif

Monkeys like you dont know what a typo is but its ok.
itsok.gif

Hey I know how you guys have an excuse for everything,why not spelling errors?

Blacks are subjected to racism by white racists. Therefore blacks need affirmative actions and special protections. Don't like AA? Then ask the white racists to stop their racism. It's very simple.
Funny thing is that white women get more AA than anyone but racists still pretend its the Black people. What they want is for white male AA to come back for another 400 years since they are insecure about their ability to compete on a level playing field.

Haven't been on in a while and its still a lot of hatred towards blacks on these boards. I guess it is what it is.

If whites and Africans are so equal...Why the special treatment for Africans(blacks).
-Why be quite about obvious iq difference of Africans..80-85 for Africans compared to 100 for whites. No one else on earth scores this low. Asians come out AHEAD OF WHITES on these test...so it can't be cultural!

-Why AA and special treatment in college and the job market? If we're all equal shouldn't Africans be expected to work hard and earn it like everyone else??? Hell, why pad the sat, act and placement scores for blacks to get into college at all...We're both equal in every way in our heads. ;) Seems kind of unfair to the other kids that work hard.

-Why not crack down on the black community when they're rioting, committing crimes and doing bad shit. Shouldn't we be treating them equal and not turning our backs when they're breaking our laws? Why, tell someone to shut up for being angry about it if we're all equal and shit!

-Why oh'why should we accept their violence and crime....Why'oh'why should we unfairly rig the system in their favor??? IF WE"RE ALL EQUAL? Why can't they stop killing their brothers, looting THEIR stores and all get a goddamn job. Personally, I'd be far more understanding of all this if they weren't equal.

I'm a Black who would agree that special treatment based on race should not be in government.

Forum List

Back