If whites and Africans are so equal

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
If whites and Africans are so equal...Why the special treatment for Africans(blacks).
-Why be quite about obvious iq difference of Africans..80-85 for Africans compared to 100 for whites. No one else on earth scores this low. Asians come out AHEAD OF WHITES on these test...so it can't be cultural!

-Why AA and special treatment in college and the job market? If we're all equal shouldn't Africans be expected to work hard and earn it like everyone else??? Hell, why pad the sat, act and placement scores for blacks to get into college at all...We're both equal in every way in our heads. ;) Seems kind of unfair to the other kids that work hard.

-Why not crack down on the black community when they're rioting, committing crimes and doing bad shit. Shouldn't we be treating them equal and not turning our backs when they're breaking our laws? Why, tell someone to shut up for being angry about it if we're all equal and shit!

-Why oh'why should we accept their violence and crime....Why'oh'why should we unfairly rig the system in their favor??? IF WE"RE ALL EQUAL? Why can't they stop killing their brothers, looting THEIR stores and all get a goddamn job. Personally, I'd be far more understanding of all this if they weren't equal.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Why do Africans approve oil pipelines but White Americans won't? :dunno:

That isn't the point of this thread. jeezzz...Maybe because even they can consider the economic benefit of it, while our own dumb ass liberal thinks it isn't worth it. The same dumb ass liberal also treats blacks differently from whites as they know for a goddamn fact that I am right.

According to Rushton (‎2003), the East Asian children had an average IQ of 110, which is ten points higher the the white average. Flynn et al. (2006) further showed that black children had an average IQ of 90.5, five points higher than their parents. There are ten point gaps in IQs between Asians and whites as well as whites and blacks.

Other scholars provide scores from blacks and whites that took the same test some years apart or analyze trends (Gottfredson, 2005; Lynn, 1996; Murray, 2005; Vincent, 1991; Wicherts, 2005). In every case, the samples lack the quality of standardization samples. All results are compatible with an IQ of 90.5 for black school children in 2002. The constancy of the black/white IQ gap is a myth. Blacks have gained 5 or 6 IQ points on whites over the last 30 years. Neither changes in the ancestry of those classified as black nor changes in those who identify as black can explain more than a small fraction of this gain. Therefore, environment has been responsible. The last two decades have seen both positive and negative developments: gains in occupational status and school funding have been accompanied by more black preschoolers in single-parent homes and lower income in those homes(Neal, in press). We believe that further black environmental progress would engender further black IQ gains.

Dickens, William T., and James R. Flynn. "Black Americans reduce the racial IQ gap evidence from standardization samples." Psychological Science 17.10 (2006): 913-920.

Last edited:
If whites and Africans are so equal...Why the special treatment for Africans(blacks).
-Why be quite about obvious iq difference of Africans..80-85 for Africans compared to 100 for whites. No one else on earth scores this low. Asians come out AHEAD OF WHITES on these test...so it can't be cultural!

-Why AA and special treatment in college and the job market? If we're all equal shouldn't Africans be expected to work hard and earn it like everyone else??? Hell, why pad the sat, act and placement scores for blacks to get into college at all...We're both equal in every way in our heads. ;) Seems kind of unfair to the other kids that work hard.

-Why not crack down on the black community when they're rioting, committing crimes and doing bad shit. Shouldn't we be treating them equal and not turning our backs when they're breaking our laws? Why, tell someone to shut up for being angry about it if we're all equal and shit!

-Why oh'why should we accept their violence and crime....Why'oh'why should we unfairly rig the system in their favor??? IF WE"RE ALL EQUAL? Why can't they stop killing their brothers, looting THEIR stores and all get a goddamn job. Personally, I'd be far more understanding of all this if they weren't equal.
Matthew, I think you're not taking into consideration the conditioning so many American Blacks are subjected to from the day they're born. Any human would behave differently if they were raised in a largely negative, counterproductive culture. There is no way to know how well American Blacks can do until and unless we break this horrible cycle of segregation to which they have been subjected now for generations.

White people are out to get you, we're going to ignore your bad behaviors, we're going to deflect for you, we're going to lower standards for you, we're going to lower expectations for you. We're going to set you aside as an entire group and treat you differently. For generations now.

Personally, I think they'd do as well as anyone else. But even if we stopped doing this to them tomorrow, it would take quite a while for the effects to decline.

Matthew, I think you're not taking into consideration the conditioning so many American Blacks are subjected to from the day they're born. Any human would behave differently if they were raised in a largely negative, counterproductive culture. There is no way to know how well American Blacks can do until and unless we break this horrible cycle of segregation to which they have been subjected now for generations.

White people are out to get you, we're going to ignore your bad behaviors, we're going to deflect for you, we're going to lower standards for you, we're going to lower expectations for you. We're going to set you aside as an entire group and treat you differently. For generations now.

Personally, I think they'd do as well as anyone else. But even if we stopped doing this to them tomorrow, it would take quite a while for the effects to decline.

Who is to blame for blacks being raised in a "largely negative, counterproductive culture"?

Who is to blame for blacks being raised in a "largely negative, counterproductive culture"?
The American Left, for the most part. Of course, their tactics have been helped along by those who actually do practice racism and by those who try to brush it under the carpet, allowing the Left to point at it and say, "see, I told you, there it is." Real racism has enabled the Left to amplify it and control the conversation.

The American Left, for the most part. Of course, their tactics have been helped along by those who actually do practice racism and by those who try to brush it under the carpet, allowing the Left to point at it and say, "see, I told you, there it is." Real racism has enabled the Left to amplify it and control the conversation.

Real racism? I'd argue that most claims of racism are bogus. The left is to blame for a lot of it, but why do blacks continue to listen to them and vote for them?

Real racism? I'd argue that most claims of racism are bogus. The left is to blame for a lot of it, but why do blacks continue to listen to them and vote for them?
When you're conditioned over the generations -- day after day, year after year, decade after decade -- to think and behave a certain way, you're far more likely to behave that way. Think about how being raised in such an environment is going to affect people.

Skin color irrelevant.

When you're conditioned over the generations -- day after day, year after year, decade after decade -- to think and behave a certain way, you're far more likely to behave that way. Think about how being raised in such an environment is going to affect people.

Skin color irrelevant.

Ok, let say this "conditioning" happened over generations and lets say they the majority of blacks understands that this "conditioning" isn't in their best interest. Why then do we not see a trend to reverse this? It appears from where I stand that they are doubling down on it and not making steps to correct it.

I was raised in such an environment along with millions of other Americans and most bettered their lot in life and chose a different path other than generation welfare.

Skin color irrelevant.

Ok, let say this "conditioning" happened over generations and lets say they the majority of blacks understands that this "conditioning" isn't in their best interest. Why then do we not see a trend to reverse this? It appears from where I stand that they are doubling down on it and not making steps to correct it.

I was raised in such an environment along with millions of other Americans and most bettered their lot in life and chose a different path other than generation welfare.
I don't know. But I can't claim to know what that is like, especially when it's all magnified by the fact of slavery. When it's in the air you breathe from the day you're born, and you can point to a history to support it, that's some pretty fucking powerful stuff.

Another butt hurt white boy thread. How many do you kick out a day? :lol:

First, affirmative action in the job market really only exists in government contracts with small and minority-owned businesses.

Second, whites and African Americans are equal in potential, but not equal in life experiences and opportunities. Thus, the attempt to provide African Americans with a chance to get ahead.

-Why oh'why should we accept their violence and crime....Why'oh'why should we unfairly rig the system in their favor??? IF WE"RE ALL EQUAL? Why can't they stop killing their brothers, looting THEIR stores and all get a goddamn job. Personally, I'd be far more understanding of all this if they weren't equal.[/QUOT

If 'whites' are so superior, what's to fear?

Fear only resides in the minds of those who are aware of their own personal shortcomings. The OP is nothing more that a defense mechanism for his own insecurity.

A self assured high achiever never would have posted such drivel.

Indeed. The same shit every other day. A little variety would be nice for a change

Indeed. The same shit every other day. A little variety would be nice for a change
Obsession rarely allows for variety. I wonder if he suffers from OCD?

Obsession rarely allows for variety. I wonder if he suffers from OCD?

It is far simpler than that. Flat out misinformed ignorance and stupidity coupled with a severe inferiority complex. Sprinkle in a little paranoia, and you may have the next mass shooter, serial killer or prolific pedophile in the making.

Last edited:

Skin color irrelevant.

I don't know. But I can't claim to know what that is like, especially when it's all magnified by the fact of slavery. When it's in the air you breathe from the day you're born, and you can point to a history to support it, that's some pretty fucking powerful stuff.

And there it is...slavery...an action that has been abolished for over a hundred years, an action that no person alive today has had to endure.

Daddy, why are we poor? Because our people were slaves 150 years ago.

Daddy, why don't you have a job? Because our people were slaves 150 years ago.

Daddy, why are we allowing ourselves to be dependent on government? Because our people were slaves 150 years ago.

That mentality will never free blacks from the bondage of slavery, they don't seem to be strong enough to over come it so they cling to it like a cripple to a crutch. Pitiful.

Forum List

Back