If WHITE RACISM doesn't exist. You don't think BLACK VOTED for OBAMA cause he is

Black people need to examine the skeletons in their own closets here. We will be post racial when blacks get over this neurotic self hate and blame whites game.

I agree Black people need to examine our own skeletons. The problem is that white people are trying to do it for us and pretending they don't have more skeletons than we do. When white people stop pretending a whole race of people are crazy and lying about stuff white racists are doing thats when we will be post racial. Deal with your own problems before attempting to deal with someone elses. problems..

Obama is half-n-half. I am ashamed of him as my president. Is he the best we could get? He isn't black, he isn't white, damn, I don't even know what nationality he is. Unlike Harry Truman or FDR, He the best we could get? twice in a row even? He is a superficial answer to a phony question. When blacks are ready to be president, we will all know it. When blacks stop being their own worst enemies and stop being negative racial stereotypes, and fit into society, hallelujah! I will do a back flip.

I had hoped at first that Obama being of mixed race would put a different face on race relations in America.

Holy toledo was I ever freaking wrong!

My brother and my mixed race niece both expressed the same opinion. I think Obama is really a great guy. Just not presidential material. And all this bollocks about America being post racial, that is a lie. What happened in Ferguson proves that. Dysfunctional as ever. A black man in my old neighborhood stabbed to death and old white man in a wheelchair and then licked the blood off his fingers, then said he did it to prove his "love' to some girl...Outrageous as that was, whites didn't go postal and loot and riot. Why is that, blacks don't seem to ever learn? Those that keep doing the same things over and over again is a sign of insanity...

Thats probably because the Black guy was insane. Blacks didn't riot over Jeffrey Dahmer killing and eating Black people either. On the flip side, white people did riot over Jack Johnson beating the ass of the white heavy weight champion though. Once Black people got the legal right to defend themselves white people stopped doing the riot thing against Blacks because they would get their asses beat and they know that.
Race and insanity...Funny thing about that.When blacks commit hate crimes against whites, they dissolve into ambiguity and become "mentally ill" or just crimes...but when whites hurt blacks, it ALWAYS and forever is a race crime.I am getting tired of this game.Let's get real, apply the same standards across the board. Anyone scared of that?

Last edited:
Obama is half-n-half. I am ashamed of him as my president. Is he the best we could get? He isn't black, he isn't white, damn, I don't even know what nationality he is. Unlike Harry Truman or FDR, He the best we could get?

Truman was hardly "the best we could get," and FDR was the worse fucking scumbag to befoul the office.

It's hard to imagine not going up to a BLACK PERSON and say ''did you vote for Obama cause he is black?''

they would say what?

that is racism you fools!

Name 1 thing he stands for? Name 2 things his politcal party stands for? Name 3 things he has ever done in the past?

YOU WON'T CAUSE YOU CAN'T

Divided nations can't improve if the true RACIST PLAYERS are the ones CRYING FOUL

Passing health-care reform - health care costs - the number one cause of bankruptcy and the GOP thinks that is just "fine".

Taking out Bin Laden. In fact, taking down Bin Laden is the ONLY thing Republicans will publicly take credit for from the last 15 years. And they let him go and stopped looking for him. Bush even told us that publicly.

Preventing a depression

End DADT

Passing the Lily Ledbetter Act.

Taking student loans from banks and investing the 61 billion back to students.

I could list another hundred at least without looking anything up.

The problem is Republicans don't do anything for this country. They are a crappy party dependent on the government because they are old, fat and lazy. They are 90% white and at the very last GOP convention, two delegates were expelled by the secret service for throwing peanuts at a black CNN camera women and chanting "This is how we feed the animals". Threatening refugee children. Threatening to halt unemployment benefits unless the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy were extended and blocking any investigation by Obama after the BP oil spill. How dirty and mean spirited can you get.

Forum List

Back