If WHITE RACISM doesn't exist. You don't think BLACK VOTED for OBAMA cause he is

Nov 6, 2008
It's hard to imagine not going up to a BLACK PERSON and say ''did you vote for Obama cause he is black?''

they would say what?

that is racism you fools!

Name 1 thing he stands for? Name 2 things his politcal party stands for? Name 3 things he has ever done in the past?

YOU WON'T CAUSE YOU CAN'T

Divided nations can't improve if the true RACIST PLAYERS are the ones CRYING FOUL

88% of blacks voted for KERRY....was he black?

no, but he was a democrat....

this is where your theory runs short

Right you are...

and... More Blacks initially polled against Obama because they didnt think that a black man was capable of winning... I think it was SC where the turning point took place... maybe thats why Obama gave us props in his speech....

its not racist, they arent voting against the white candidate because hes white. if so then african-americans wouldent have even voted in the last 200 years. get ur facts straight before u run ur mouth.

I didn't give two shits about Barack's race when I voted for him and Biden... and I'm white. I voted for them because they were a better choice than McCain/Palin.

Last edited:
Interesting. Six responses and not one of them addresses this portion of the opening post:
hj,

Because the title of the thread was the premise of his thread and the latter comment was seen as just a "side bar rant"....

If he had asked the latter question first and without the former rant at all, then these questions would have been addressed. :D

the gist of his post, or the emphasis of his post was regarding what he saw as racism in the numbers.....

Care

hj,

Because the title of the thread was the premise of his thread and the latter comment was seen as just a "side bar rant"....

If he had asked the latter question first and without the former rant at all, then these questions would have been addressed. :D

the gist of his post, or the emphasis of his post was regarding what he saw as racism in the numbers.....

Care

Oh fine, get all technical and stuff! :razz:

It's hard to imagine not going up to a BLACK PERSON and say ''did you vote for Obama cause he is black?''

they would say what?

that is racism you fools!

Name 1 thing he stands for? Name 2 things his politcal party stands for? Name 3 things he has ever done in the past?

YOU WON'T CAUSE YOU CAN'T

Divided nations can't improve if the true RACIST PLAYERS are the ones CRYING FOUL

Thats probably the same reason less than 50% of whites voted for the POTUS when all other races were above 60%.. That and the fact he was a viable candidate.

95% of blacks supported Obama in the Democratic Party. When has that happened with any other Democratic candidate?

95% of blacks supported Obama in the Democratic Party. When has that happened with any other Democratic candidate?
After 8 years of President Bush, and 4 more years of President Bush since the 88% voted for Kerry, the 'white' Democratic Presidential Candidate, with bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran McCain as the Republican candidate... (and then Romney), I am surprised it was not 99% of the black vote, voting Democratic...

Honestly, true story! :beer:

Last edited:
hj,

Care

Oh fine, get all technical and stuff! :razz:
:lol:

Obama is half-n-half. I am ashamed of him as my president. Is he the best we could get? He isn't black, he isn't white, damn, I don't even know what nationality he is. Unlike Harry Truman or FDR, He the best we could get? twice in a row even? He is a superficial answer to a phony question. When blacks are ready to be president, we will all know it. When blacks stop being their own worst enemies and stop being negative racial stereotypes, and fit into society, hallelujah! I will do a back flip.

...but there were no "black" candidates running against kerry.

That's where your theory runs short.

If it had been obama vs. kerry, obama would have the same percentage of negro votes that he got when he ran against mccain..

96% +

See how that works?

Why is there so much cache with Obama's race when he truly isn't BLACK? And, hell, there so so many questions, his father was a foreigner and practicaly never saw Obama, and the place of his birth and even his religion is ambiguous? He is not the kind of representative most people would want in their home states or even their city council. What makes Obama so great?

Obama is half-n-half. I am ashamed of him as my president. Is he the best we could get? He isn't black, he isn't white, damn, I don't even know what nationality he is. Unlike Harry Truman or FDR, He the best we could get? twice in a row even? He is a superficial answer to a phony question. When blacks are ready to be president, we will all know it. When blacks stop being their own worst enemies and stop being negative racial stereotypes, and fit into society, hallelujah! I will do a back flip.

...and isn't it funny...he has ABSOLUTELY NO connection to american negroes whose ancestors were slaves.
His (alleged) father was a kenyan...

but he's part negro and that's all that matters to them.

I had hoped at first that Obama being of mixed race would put a different face on race relations in America.

Holy toledo was I ever freaking wrong!

When Prez Obama talked about "retooling" NAFTA back in '08 I had hope. When he backed out, I lost interest... Just another dyed-in-the-wool politician.
And don't get me started on his transparency farce...

Forum List

Back