If we're going to boycott Israel, we need to boycott the United States too...

There is a big difference. When those other countries were conquered, military conquest was not illegal. There were no international laws to protect those people.

When Israel conquered Palestine, military conquest was illegal. Boycotting Israel is to compel it to abide by international law.
This argument would only make sense if there were a standards universally applicable to all countries, currently involved in civil or cross border disputes. But if Israel is condemned more than other much bloodier conflicts, that is anti-semitism.
The Palestinians have called for a boycott. I don't think anyone else has.
Did you read the part where I spoke about double standards re: condemnation? If a boycott were being called by you against China or Russia, Saudi or Sudan, I might actually believe that you care about human rights.
The boycott is a Palestinian call. China or Russia, Saudi or Sudan are not occupying Palestine.
Are you palestinian? Why are you calling for it and not for a boycott of any number of other countries where human rights do not exist?
I support people from all over like Haiti, Iraq, Venezuela, Syria, etc..

...and Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and every other nation where Europeans moved in and pushed aside or pushed down the native inhabitants.

Israel is not uniquely guilty, and to treat them as uniquely guilty is a form of anti-Semitism.
There is a big difference. When those other countries were conquered, military conquest was not illegal. There were no international laws to protect those people.

When Israel conquered Palestine, military conquest was illegal. Boycotting Israel is to compel it to abide by international law.

When Israel conquered Palestine,

Who was the President of this imaginary country of "Palestine" when Israel conquered it?
Where was their central bank located? What was the exchange rate of their imaginary currency?
How many soldiers in the imaginary Palestinian military at that time?

"Where was their central bank located"

Israel is not uniquely guilty, and to treat them as uniquely guilty

Stop trying to be Jesus for everyone. I hate how certain ultra-wealthy Jews, namely Michael Bloomberg, Tom Steyer, George Soros and friends, have banned guns in the U.S., joined our economy at the hip to Israel & dowtown New York City, and base our entire systems of law enforcement and justice on what certain wealthy Jewish shopkeepers choose to allow or disallow for us.

is a form of anti-Semitism.

Semites are people of Middle Eastern ancestry, whether they are Jews, Muslims, Christians or some other religion. Jews are Jews, but when it's anti, it's always someone else. Who gives a fuck? I hate the Orwellian newspeak of mainstream media.

Omar introduces resolution defending boycott of Israel, likens it to boycotts of Nazi Germany, Soviet Union | Fox News

Boycotts (as well as sanctions and tariffs, to be quite honest) are mostly symbolic and only effective at cutting off the customer's nose to spite his face, so to speak.

Is it better & cheaper than what their competitors offer, and can I get off their fucking property with my purchased goods, my own personal property, and the rest of my money without getting arrested on some trumped up Jewish red-light district criminal charge?

Oh. That's right. I'm a consumer only. I'm not allowed to go in business to compete with those fucking shopkeepers under any circumstances.

Forum List

Back