If We're All Equal, Then Why Does This Keep Happening? (video)

• Banned
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character

Equality is a myth. There is no such thing. In all aspects of life there are only the inferior and superior.
The pursuit of equality is actually the destruction of excellence.

Equality is a myth. There is no such thing. In all aspects of life there are only the inferior and superior.

equality is true, real and abiding. . . .it's duality (impressions of inferiority/superiority, good/evil, dark/light) that is the illusion. All manifestations of opposites are in reality the same phenomena apparent in differing degrees. . . .

:up:maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat:up:

Last edited:
  • Banned
Do you think that the government will also reinstate blacks as only 3/5 human again?

I guess they think diversity of police is more important than effectiveness. They're already underpaid. Now we're gonna lower our standards? God Help Us.

But the way society has gone, I'm suprised they can find enough blacks without long rap sheets to apply to be a cop anyway.

equality is true, real and abiding. . . .it's duality (impressions of inferiority/superiority, good/evil, dark/light) that is the illusion. All manifestations of opposites are in reality the same phenomena apparent in differing degrees. . . .

:up:maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat maat:up:
Thank you for that authentic New Age Psychobabble. Now could you address the subject please?

I do not like lowering the standards, it is not necessary, pay enough to attract the right people. We lived in Desoto for 4 years and our next door neighbor was a Dallas Swat office for almost 30 years, one of the finest men I have ever known. Certainly the finest neighbor I have ever had, guess what, he is BLACK and I am WHite

Forum List

Back