If we secured the border

yeah, right, you don't remember Bush making a big deal about that fence and signing that bill in front of the whole country, then congress refused to fund it.

The people have already spoken to our leaders and been kicked in the face. Our leaders care bupkiss about us as long as they get their bribe money from the corporations. Tyson is one of the biggest violators, bringing in illegals and it's cheaper for them to pay the $10,000 fine everytime they're caught than to hire Americans.

Please refrain from telling me what I do and do not remember. I, contrary to your belief, do remember that. I see nothing wrong with trying over and over again. How do you know that it will never work? You dont.

Sorry, that period should have been a question mark, and I know that it will never work because I've fought city hall before and lost, many times. Maybe I'm just sick of fighting for a losing cause.

Thank you for apologizing. Its all right. :)
I know, but if we all just give up nothing will EVER get done. I think we just need to keep on trying. We have a chance! I know how you feel though.

Please refrain from telling me what I do and do not remember. I, contrary to your belief, do remember that. I see nothing wrong with trying over and over again. How do you know that it will never work? You dont.

Sorry, that period should have been a question mark, and I know that it will never work because I've fought city hall before and lost, many times. Maybe I'm just sick of fighting for a losing cause.

Thank you for apologizing. Its all right. :)
I know, but if we all just give up nothing will EVER get done. I think we just need to keep on trying. We have a chance! I know how you feel though.

I used to believe as you do but keep in mind, I've been sick for a month now and nothing looks very positive for me. In a better mood, I'd probably be leading the charge.

I think we all agree that the current administration has no wish to secure the borders since it's not in their best interests. That's pretty evident when Obama reduces the number of National Guard troops along the border, and the DOJ (Eric Holder) sells guns to the Mexican Cartels to advance it's own agenda on killing the 2nd amendment. But the Governor of all the border states control their own National Guard troops, and if they got together they could do some pretty good damage to the administrations need for illegal immigrants, illegal guns, drugs and money crossing over. Arizona seems to have the right frame of mind, and I think New Mexico has some good ideas. But Texas needs to find a new source of passion. But I do believe that more could be done easier dealing with it on a state level. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Ilegal immigration has seen a “sharp decline” over the last two years, the Pew Hispanic Center said in a new report Wednesday — the first significant drop in the last 20 years.

Improved security at the boarder and less jobs are a major factor.

Bulcrap....bad economy and loss of jobs is the leading cause of fewer illegals coming this way. In fact, they are going home, but of course, when things improve, they will come back and wreck our economy again.
Doubtful.The uneducated scumbags will come back but the overall economy(for those with skills) in Mexico is rockNroll.
Hey. The empire was built by scumbags that couldn't change the policies of wherever they originated.The song remains the same.
I know.! I'm one of them !!! I just hauled ass where there are less Nazi's,more freedom, and women that don't need to be lifted to the dinner table with a fork lift (pun intended).

Forum List

Back