If we secured the border

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, Oct 29, 2011.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +762
    IF WE SECURED THE BORDER

Since we are not going to do anything about the 20 million that is here. Not go after businesses that hire illegal aliens, securing the border will stop illegal immigration, stop drug and human smuggling and stop re-entry of criminal illegal aliens that have been deported. We can secure the border if we wanted to but who wants to and who will is the problem. All candidates pledge to secure the border but when in office they do nothing. Obama say the border is secure than ever and deportation are at a historical high but is not enough. The border has to be secured if it has to be closed temporary to get the full effect. We are spending billions trying to secure Afghanistan and Iraq and our own country is not secure and being terrorized. Something is serious wrong with this picture.

MS-13 is growing because most of them deported just return because our border is not secure.

Present plan of securing the border is not working because although crossing is down, there is still a steady flow north. If one get passed border patrols that is one too many.

2. Flopper

Flopper Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,319
    Ilegal immigration has seen a “sharp decline” over the last two years, the Pew Hispanic Center said in a new report Wednesday — the first significant drop in the last 20 years.

Improved security at the boarder and less jobs are a major factor.

3. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    In my opinion, We Americans need to force the government to uphold the immigration laws and deport all the illegal aliens and secure our ports and borders. We hold the strings to the purse which mean we control the money. We have to figure out a way to withhold the money from the politicians. That will make them sit up and listen real fast to our demands. We need to close off the money spigot and see how far they get without their Goose Who Laid the Golden Egg! (The taxpayers)

By not securing the border is making criminals out of American citizens. Those who harbor and hire the illegal aliens are breaking the laws. The government can and will legally go after American citizens for breaking the laws eventually in a big way. We all know the government is guilty of entrapment by letting the illegal aliens come and go as they please. The illegals don’t believe they’re doing anything wrong because the government does not punish them for any wrong doing. The illegals murder someone and they give them 15 years then release them in 7 years and the illegal alien is back over the border in the same month he’s released to commit more crimes on Americans.

The previous administrations did absolutely nothing but keep the taxpayers off their backs they purposely let in 20 million or more illegal aliens. Now that Obama has deport a handful that doesn’t make him a hero he’s simply keeping taxpayers off his back.
    By the Obama’s Homeland Security Secretary, Janet Napolitano saying, “The borders have never been so secure” is like giving a starving man 1,000 calories worth of food. Zero calories were bad but now the 1,000 isn’t half enough.

Supposedly we have intelligent men and women in political power how can they be making such dirty rotten, low down, unintelligent decisions??? Why, because they’re all crooked as a dogs hind leg and it’s worth it to them to destroy their own country for the pay offs, perks, favors and bribes! We’d be better off with average American citizens with higher education and have love of country in their hearts in those political offices. All politicians local, state and federal have to go!

All the current politicians (the incumbents) need to be voted out of office and pronto! VOTE THE BUMS OUT all of them because the longer they stay in office the more corrupt they become. Never let any politician have more than one term in office and vote out all Latino Elected Officials.

When the opposition takes control of the media and political power the sheep will happily go to slaughter and everyone else can put their heads between their legs and kiss their arses goodbye!

4. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    The Occupy Wall Street crowd should go down to the border and set up shop. They will get more attention from the government that way because they will be costing the government money. They will be halting the Cheap Labor and Drug hauls into America and that's a couple of our politicians main stay.

5. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,889
    possum got his sombrero on so's he can get one o' dem free balogna sammiches...
    :eusa_eh:
    Border Patrol to toughen policy
    17 Jan.`12 – The U.S. Border Patrol is moving to halt a revolving-door policy of sending migrants back to Mexico without any punishment.

6. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,903

Learn the language or get out of my country, you illiterate whore.

7. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,889
    Unkotare wrote: Learn the language or get out of my country, you illiterate whore.
    :eusa_eh:
    Don't think there aren't many MS-13 who already know the language well enough to get by...
    :eek:
    ... that's a big part of the problem.

8. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,903
    Fixing the broken windows is part of solving the larger problem.

9. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,968
    I am afraid that a large part of our younger American populace has come to accept illegal aliens. Much the same way they have come to accept global warming or Homosexual marriage. I have been told that illegal aliens are a fact of life and that I “HAVE TO GET USED TO THE NEW REALITY”. I am of the age that see this blind acceptance much the same as I saw the French accepting Nazis invading France, and that is rather disturbing. The next generation seems to redefine national identity to fit their lack of moral strength or national identity or even personal scruples.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  10. liason82

liason82 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Im surprised the Perry was endorsed by sheriff joe arpaio. I checked his background and he is pretty moderate by GOP standards.