If we go to war with Iran

I heard them amphibs roll alot. I did DDG's, FFG's, Mostly out of NOFUCK VA. ROTA, GITMO and Rosy Roads PR. I retired at the Weapons Station Goose Creek, SC.

You may think I am nuts but I absolutely love Norfolk. I would move back there in a heartbeat. Wife thinks I'm fucking nuts. Hey, it's a Sailor town and I'm a Sailor !!!!
We moved from there in 94, and just recently returned a few weeks ago for a day long event. If you haven't been there in awhile you'd never recognize it. They totally revitalized downtown - it's pristine. A trolly (light rail) runs from downtown, all the way down Hampton Blvd. to the Naval Base now! Lots of other changes.

I left in 96, went to Rota Spain then Charleston and retired. I am in Texas now. Don't miss Norfolk one bit, I was there off and on from 79 to 96.

Well then we sat on the same pier more than once then. I was there off and on from 83 - 94. You wouldn't recognize the place today. Hell, I got lost driving around, and I used to know every inch of that place.

War is a tax dollar money hole that disables a ton of USA soldiers which makes life very very hard for them.

How many want to be minus a leg or have nightmares over people you've killed?

And the USA taxpayer pays $$$trillions in disability pay and medical care.

If we went to war in Iran it would be a terrible mistake and if you think Iraq and Afghanistan are bad, just wait till you start fighting in Iran.

You may think I am nuts but I absolutely love Norfolk. I would move back there in a heartbeat. Wife thinks I'm fucking nuts. Hey, it's a Sailor town and I'm a Sailor !!!!
We moved from there in 94, and just recently returned a few weeks ago for a day long event. If you haven't been there in awhile you'd never recognize it. They totally revitalized downtown - it's pristine. A trolly (light rail) runs from downtown, all the way down Hampton Blvd. to the Naval Base now! Lots of other changes.

I left in 96, went to Rota Spain then Charleston and retired. I am in Texas now. Don't miss Norfolk one bit, I was there off and on from 79 to 96.

Well then we sat on the same pier more than once then. I was there off and on from 83 - 94. You wouldn't recognize the place today. Hell, I got lost driving around, and I used to know every inch of that place.

Yea I got buddies who retired there, they say its grown a lot. I used to live in VA Beach, I liked it better there.

Yea I got buddies who retired there, they say its grown a lot. I used to live in VA Beach, I liked it better there.

I did Va. Beach (off Independence) for awhile until I met my wife-to-be (she was going to school at ODU). So, I moved downtown. After we got married, bought a very nice place over in Norview - right on the water (well, a creek).

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Iran is pissing off China and Russia, if they attempt to disrupt global economics, China and Russia will probably crack down on them before the US even blinks.

If the Op had a clue, he would have known china and Russia have more sway with Iran than we do.

then again captain dip-shit is just trying to get out ahead of the blame game.

Hopefully when we do get into a war with Iran and China, the draft will be reinstated, and pussies like you will finally get an opportunity to serve the country.
Amen.
icon14.gif

a fight with Iran has been 30+ years in the making. I dont think Barack Obama has the power to avoid it if it happens.

We are now too weak to fight Iran, we cannot maintain fighting on two fronts. There's no money after obama's defense cuts.

An immediate surrender is our only option.

If we go to war against Iran, I'd bet there is a high chance that Pakistan jumps into it on Irans side. It is better if we pull the hell out of the middle east.

I bet you're wrong. the leaders in Pakistan have no love for the Twelvers in Iran.

We are now too weak to fight Iran, we cannot maintain fighting on two fronts. There's no money after obama's defense cuts.

An immediate surrender is our only option.
I, for one, welcome our new mullah overlords.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get started growing a beard and beating my wife.

It will be because Obama caused it. Who wants to bet if we start a war with Iran people like Rdean will suddenly think it is a good idea cause Obama is President?

If we go to war with Iran, it will be Iran's Doing.
Like when you went to war with Iraq ?

So you seriously think Saddam could not have avoided that war with a little cooperation with the UN?

please, yes exactly like Iraq. We chose the timing, but Iraq had long since chose the war.

It will be because Obama caused it. Who wants to bet if we start a war with Iran people like Rdean will suddenly think it is a good idea cause Obama is President?

Oh, so it won't be because of Iran's actions at all huh? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

It's always so entertaining, exposing you Teabaggers for the know-nothing, half-witted ASSHOLES, YOU ARE!!!

February 2, 2012

JCS Chairman:
"PACK IT", Israel
!

"Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey told Israeli leaders Jan. 20 that the United States would not participate in a war against Iran begun by Israel without prior agreement from Washington, according to accounts from well-placed senior military officers.

Dempsey's warning, conveyed to both Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak, represents the strongest move yet by President Barack Obama to deter an Israeli attack and ensure that the United States is not caught up in a regional conflagration with Iran.

The message carried by Dempsey was the first explicit statement to the Netanyahu government that the United States would not defend Israel if it attacked Iran unilaterally. But Defence Secretary Leon Panetta had given a clear hint in an interview on "Face the Nation" Jan. 8 that the Obama administration would not help defend Israel in a war against Iran that Israel had initiated."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back