If we give them a lower tax rate don’t we have a right to ask how they're spending th

Your personal prejudices on the subject are immaterial. The indisputable fact is that he received the money from people who gave it to him in exchange for his services. All transactions were entirely voluntary. That's the meaning of the term "earn." Tax money, on the other hand, is taken by force.

What he said is correct. Tax cuts are not "investments." Democrats have to change the definition of every word they used because they are criminals trying to justify theft.

Anyway, Democrats more often define 'spending' as 'investment' and justify tax increases because 'we have to invest in this or that'. THAT is what we should be demanding evidence of results for, but unfortunately we have a mostly partisan media who won't do that.

The idea that taxes are 'investments' is ludicrous on the face of it.

Here let me help you out a little, building a road is an investment sending troops into the desert to defend family honor is spending.

So tell me, is providing pell grants and other student aid for people to get wothless college degrees like art apreciation or womens sudies an investment or spending. These degrees won't even get you a job at Burger King.

If we give them a lower tax rate don't we have a right to ask how they are spending the money?

If we have a right to ask how the schools are spending our money, then if we pay higher taxes so dividends and capital gains can pay less, don’t we have the right to ask how the money is being spent?

I mean if it is to create jobs, don’t we have a right to ask, “How many jobs did that car elevator create?”.

Is there a better way to create jobs?

This guy says it better:

BREAKING: You Know That TED Talk You Weren't Supposed To See? Here It Is.

You're assuming all the money belongs to government and they are giving it to the people who earn it. Schools are given tax payer money and it's supposed to be used to benefit our children. Of course, we have a right to know how they are spending it.

Lower tax rates are not giving anything away, merely confiscating a little less from the workers.

It's government that needs to account for every penny spent of our money, not the other way around!

We still don't know how Solyndra and other green companies managed to blow through billions of tax payer money before declaring bankruptcy and all that money disappeared. I do know that the Democrat party in California was listed as a creditor on Solyndra's bankruptcy filing, which was highly suspect.

Anyway, it's those, including government, who take other people's money that need to explain themselves.

If we give them a lower tax rate don't we have a right to ask how they are spending the money?

If we have a right to ask how the schools are spending our money, then if we pay higher taxes so dividends and capital gains can pay less, don’t we have the right to ask how the money is being spent?

I mean if it is to create jobs, don’t we have a right to ask, “How many jobs did that car elevator create?”.

This guy says it better:

No you fucking liberal jackass. The government confiscating less of someone's earnings entitles the government to NOTHING.

Grow the fuck up.

This guy says it better:

DUMBEST POST EVER. Pure bullshith from a communist ideology.

• First, allowing people to keep more of their own money (more of what they EARNED) is not giving them money.

• Second, the wealthy are not required to create any jobs if they don't want to

• Third, the wealthy does NOT answer to government. Government answers to the wealthy, the middle class, and the poor.

Forum List

Back