If we give them a lower tax rate don’t we have a right to ask how they're spending th

GreatDay

Wasn't it?
Aug 21, 2012
If we give them a lower tax rate don't we have a right to ask how they are spending the money?

If we have a right to ask how the schools are spending our money, then if we pay higher taxes so dividends and capital gains can pay less, don’t we have the right to ask how the money is being spent?

I mean if it is to create jobs, don’t we have a right to ask, “How many jobs did that car elevator create?”.

Is there a better way to create jobs?

This guy says it better:

BREAKING: You Know That TED Talk You Weren't Supposed To See? Here It Is.

Last edited:
If we give them a lower tax rate don't we have a right to ask how they are spending the money?

If we have a right to ask how the schools are spending our money, then if we pay higher taxes so dividends and capital gains can pay less, don’t we have the right to ask how the money is being spent?

I mean if it is to create jobs, don’t we have a right to ask, “How many jobs did that car elevator create?”.

This guy says it better:

When you look at government involvement public schools and the US Post Office are funded by taxpayer dollars, as was Dodge and GM through the big automotive bail-out, so in each of those cases "the people" have the right to know how those dollars are being spent. Those businesses in the private sector, who pay federal and state taxes, and are not financed through the government through a "direct fiscal-lifeline" don't need to be told or informed HOW they are to manage their profits. This is why they are part of the private sector, outside of the realm and reach of Federal Government dictatorship. Why are those who have never run a business, always so quick and judgemental about how private organizations ought to run theirs? If you have concerns with how a corporation is run, why not try creating one, then inform us how well you are able to manage to keep it financially above water and create jobs?

This guy says it better:

No one should have the right to tell someone how to spend thier own money, unless of course it comes from the government.

No, you don't, nimrod. It's not the government's money. It's their money. I realize that's a concept libturds like you can't get through your thick skulls, but I'm happy to explain it as many times as needed.

This guy says it better:

This guy says it better:

No.

Progressives need to stop being such fucking pussies and just say "Government prints the money so they should be able to tell you how much of it you should keep and spend and what you should be buying."

Another yahoo that wants the government to keep throwing money out and expecting nothing in return, it's easy to see how we got in this mess. people like you.

OK, fucktard, it isn't government's money. It's revenue raised by taxation of private funds that belong to individuals and businesses. You are correct though when you observe that we should hold government accountable for the way it wastes our money. Maybe if you paid more attention to what government does with the funds it extorts from citizens and worried less about what other people hold privately and what they do with it, you might become part of the solution.

Another yahoo that wants the government to keep throwing money out and expecting nothing in return, it's easy to see how we got in this mess. people like you.

OK, fucktard, it isn't government's money. It's revenue raised by taxation of private funds that belong to individuals and businesses. You are correct though when you observe that we should hold government accountable for the way it wastes our money. Maybe if you paid more attention to what government does with the funds it extorts from citizens and worried less about what other people hold privately and what they do with it, you might become part of the solution.

oh gallant shithead, didn't the word get to the short bus? in a democracy the "government" is the people, the only reason we're in a mess is we gave the rich bastards an exclusive right to who gets to run, once we get public funding for public elections, you will understand, it's not my money, it's not your money, it's our money....all of us, it's America's money...

:clap2: :eusa_boohoo: :clap2:

This guy says it better:

You're operating under the ridiculous assumption that ALL money belongs to the government.

That is wrong.

If the government takes less of my money, what remains is still my money. You are not entitled to my money.

Try to understand that.

oh gallant shithead, didn't the word get to the short bus? in a democracy the "government" is the people, the only reason we're in a mess is we gave the rich bastards an exclusive right to who gets to run, once we get public funding for public elections, you will understand, it's not my money, it's not your money, it's our money....all of us, it's America's money...

If you want money, get off your couch and earn it. You don't have a right to the money someone else earned.

If you want money, get off your couch and earn it. You don't have a right to the money someone else earned.

And you don't have any right to demand how anyone else spends their money, either.

Communism, it comes with a 100% Fail Guarantee

First... the United States isn't "a democracy". A democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch. It's an inherently evil thing which results in mob rule, tyranny of the majority opinion over the minority.

Nope. The United States is a Republic, with a Constitution which PROTECTS minority opinion. Democracy is worked upon a foundation of LAW which protects the individual citizen.

So... yeah. Our money DOES belong to us. It doesn't belong to the government. It's not "America's money". :rolleyes:

Read the U.S. Constitution, and for further reference, The Federalist Papers.

Communism, it comes with a 100% Fail Guarantee
votedemcopygi4.jpg

Forum List

Back