If we do go over the Cliff...then

In my opinion, the affects of the cliff are grossly overblown. We're talking about cuts of roughly $110 billion dollars which are about 3% of the entire $3.5 trillion budget we can't afford. That 3% is supposed to wreak havoc on the nation and spin us into the next depression?

I call bullshit. I think this whole thing is nothing but fear mongering by special interests who don't want their gravy train to end.

LOL

Jake and the Moderates just fucked themselves royally

Obama will get his tax increases.

In January Obamacare AND the increase kick in, the US economy (which is not the same as the Federal Government) goes into a recession within the Obama Recession.

Tea Party wins Big again in 2014

It's obvious that's what you hope happens. But being wrong is your strong suit, not your strongest by far. Those would be being wholly partisan, fully without empathy and powerfully and willfully ignorant.

BTW, it is the Bush Recession and the Obama Recovery - best you find a source not operated by the Ministry of Truth.

Wouldn't we need a recovery before we can attribute it to Obama?

In my opinion, the affects of the cliff are grossly overblown. We're talking about cuts of roughly $110 billion dollars which are about 3% of the entire $3.5 trillion budget we can't afford. That 3% is supposed to wreak havoc on the nation and spin us into the next depression?

I call bullshit. I think this whole thing is nothing but fear mongering by special interests who don't want their gravy train to end.

The tax hikes are not going to help much.

I love the fact that the President cares more about HURTING Americans who make a certain amount of money then helping all Americans by preventing any tax increases. And then he thinks he can pretend he is for tax cuts.

what would Jesus do?

A. Give fish to everyone;

B. Give fish to those without and not to those who have and will not share;

c. Give fish to those who have and expect some to trickle down to those without?
I don't care what Jesus would do.

The smart thing to do is to help folks fish for themselves.

See,, that never occurred to wry,,, it's always gimmme gimmme gimmmme with the libturds.

The Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_and_Growth_Tax_Relief_Reconciliation_Act_of_2003

Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation

"Reconciliation" ... Means only Republicans voted for it - and included in their legislation was for it to "expire" -

the Republicans are complaining about their own legislation and as stated before their reason for its expiration was to prevent the OMB from correctly analyzing the legislation's obvious outcome -

"The Great Republican Recession of 07-09", and the massive budget deficits it easily was projected to produce and did so.

Forum List

Back