If USMB members Replaced the Current Administration..........

I would change the name of the country to Canada.

I would make hockey the national sport, increase the alcohol in the beer, make sure it snowed everywhere at least nine months of the year, make the FDA say that poutine was the best food on earth, require everyone to listen boring Quebec politicians whine endlessly about how their ancestors were mistreated centuries ago, introduce constitutional debates that run ad infinitum, and mandate that Corner Gas be shown on TV every night at 8pm.

If USMB members Replaced the Current Administration and maybe future ones

WHO would we elected in USMB as our leaders that could do a better job? At least many of us say we could. Who are they?

President:__________

Vice Pres:__________

Spkr of the House:___________

Etc & Etc add as many as you want............

President: Charlie Bass

Vice Pres: Terral

Spkr of the House: Dante/DevNell

My foreign policies revolve around the quality and number of other nation's breweries.

Would you push for nationalized brewing and bailout for failing breweries?

Maybe establish the FBA (Federal Beer Administration) which is located in the Department of Homeland Brewing?

No bailouts. If they can't survive, their beer must taste like Coors Light and be taken off of the market.

An FBA though...thats a good idea. Wannabe my VP?

Sure. With all of my free time as VP, I'd be able to start posting more on USMB.

Would you push for nationalized brewing and bailout for failing breweries?

Maybe establish the FBA (Federal Beer Administration) which is located in the Department of Homeland Brewing?

No bailouts. If they can't survive, their beer must taste like Coors Light and be taken off of the market.

Sure. With all of my free time as VP, I'd be able to start posting more on USMB.

Radio/Xot 2010
(Cuz beer is too important to wait 'til 2012)

Radio/Xot 2010
(Cuz beer is too important to wait 'til 2012)

A poster for your campaign:

dumb-and-dumber-1-1024.jpg

I think that our President should be Sinatra, since his is such a big fan of Palin...and Palin exemplifies the True American Spirit®!

President: xotoxi
Vice President: xotoxi
Speaker of the House: xotoxi
Sec. of State: xotoxi
Sec. of Defense: xotoxi

All other governent positions: xotoxi

He is a one-man show and knows what is best for us all.

I would end
Social Security
Welfare
Medicaid
IRS
Close overseas bases
END Foreign aid
Drill for oil
Flat tax
End voter registration by 3rd parties
Allow military members to be able to vote on the installation they are stationed
Term Limits of 8 years
End PBS

So much more too!
and I would be busy organizing the American Liberation Army bent on the violent overthrow of your nihilistic government.

I would ensure that every American citizen...man, woman, and child...receives a birthday cake on their birthday.

And that's all that I would do. Nothing more.

You stopped thinking. This is not a good sign.

You FORGOT the most important part of your damn platform, you absent minded medical menace.

Forget the chicken in every pot nonsense.

Forget the pot in every coop silliness.

Forget the birthday cakes.

When we get badly injured, we need you to provide us all, on demand, an AMBALAMPS!

How on Earth could you have forgotten this?

Last edited:
Dante for Prez

ABikerSailor for VP

Curvelight for Speaker

Charlie Bass for EEO Special Secretary

They couldn't possibly fuck things up worse then the tools that are in there now.

Last edited:
If USMB members Replaced the Current Administration and maybe future ones

WHO would we elected in USMB as our leaders that could do a better job? At least many of us say we could. Who are they?

President: Myself

Vice Pres: Gunny

Spkr of the House: California Girl

Secretary of State: SFC Ollie

(Edit):
Secretary of Defense: Care4all ... :D

Last edited:
I would ensure that every American citizen...man, woman, and child...receives a birthday cake on their birthday.

And that's all that I would do. Nothing more.

That's what I call limited government!

I'm putting in my request for Dark Chocolate Decadence with Raspberry Coulis.

Thank you.

I'll be President.

Prostitution: Legal
Weed: Legal
Alcohol Sales on Sundays: Legal (I know it's a states right thing, but fuck 'em on this one).

Kanye West: Nuked
Westboro Baptist Church: Strapped to a nosecone of a Delta 4 rocket.
Spammers: Executed on live television.

You know you want it.

Prostitution and liquor sales on Sunday are both legal in Nevada, and gambling.

Forum List

Back