if uhc passes rush limbaugh is going to leave the usa for another uhc country

DAAYUM! A big reason to get UHC passed.

but if it passes, he will just say that it is not really UHC. And his sycophants wiuld suck it up.

Last edited:
DAAYUM! A big reason to get UHC passed.

but if it passes, he will just say that it is not really UHC. And his sycophants wiuld suck it up.

This is absolutely priceless!

Of course, we'd get old waiting for him to actually leave....like we are getting old waiting for Hannity to actually do the waterboarding he volunteered for.

He didn't say he was going to move out of the country, he said that he'd go there for health care, and if the quote hadn't been taken out of context you'd also have heard him say that he'd go down there and use a private hospital and pay out of his pocket. So, no, he wouldn't be using UHC.

Rick

it won't be another country with uhc.....he likes to feed on 3rd world kids.

He didn't say he was going to move out of the country, he said that he'd go there for health care, and if the quote hadn't been taken out of context you'd also have heard him say that he'd go down there and use a private hospital and pay out of his pocket. So, no, he wouldn't be using UHC.

Rick

He's rich and can afford anything he wants by duping people into buying his rhetoric. Plus he's already been shown to be a blaring hypocrite on so many occasions.

Real easy filthy rich people to say "oh, I'll jsut pay for it on my own" when it doesn't even put a dent in his money.

Id rather have decent health care than uhc. I dont blame him for going elsewhere for health care if it passes. this systems going to fall apart.

Once again the lefty loons have it wrong regarding Rush and as a result get their shorts all tightly wedged up their cracks. Oh, well. If nothing else it'll keep their brains warm.

Forum List

Back