if u look Mexican, it's easy to make a lot of money

The guys I have known who worked in the utility construction business made ok money. Started at $500 a week and went to $750 a week if they caught on quick. They busted their asses for the money too.

When my company tried to find American workers who would dig and work that hard, we came up empty.

The guys I have known who worked in the utility construction business made ok money. Started at $500 a week and went to $750 a week if they caught on quick. They busted their asses for the money too.

When my company tried to find American workers who would dig and work that hard, we came up empty.
It was the same when I tried to hire masons in the later 1990's to 2008...

no, the illegals have not taken good American jobs! Say that it aint so! Also, tell us how much you researched those guy's backgrounds, to be certain that YOU weren't hiring illegals. I bet you were and that you knew it.

no, the illegals have not taken good American jobs! Say that it aint so! Also, tell us how much you researched those guy's backgrounds, to be certain that YOU weren't hiring illegals. I bet you were and that you knew it.

You'd lose that bet. The crews that had, what I assumed were, illegals were subcontractors.

The company I worked for decided to use them when we couldn't find any American workers that would do the job. Took in 100 applications. Got 32 to come in for interviews (the rest refused when they found out they would be expected to use a shovel). Hired 12 people. 8 showed up for their 2nd day. None made it to the 2nd week.

Forum List

Back