If Trumps caves I’ll spearhead an anti Trump coalition right next to you Lefties.

I would bring a 34" ALU Easton orange crush baseball bat and beat the living tar out of one RINO and one DEM office to send a message. Real America would cheer. Beat up the podium in the house, also. Splinter it all over.

Last edited:
Looks like we’ll find out soon enough.
One way to outsmart the Democrats:

Take the deal, declare a national emergency.

He could get 1/3 of the wall funding in one swift stroke.

He doesn't need to do that. Now if he can get another billion without
any issues, he'll do it, but he can stay on the high ground and have the
Dems in a big-time bind in December.

Obama's budget cuts go into effect in December, including 55 billion
from domestic spending.

He's the one the Dems will need to shelve Obama's budget cuts.

Those cuts are already earmarked. No bill needs to be passed. They
automatically go into effect in December. Trump won't need to veto anything.
It'll all be on Obama. The Dems will bargain then...Big-Time.
huh? link??

get ready to sharpen your spearhead - Trump will cave for less than 2 billion.

write that down ...

At this point, I think he would cave for a bag of chips. He just doesn't really have many options:

- He can declare a national emergency, which would immediately be challenged by the Democrats. And to my understanding, this would get tied up in the courts for years to come.

- He can shut the government down again, which didn't work last time. The polls indicated that more people blamed Trump than the Democrats, which caused several Republicans to put pressure on Trump to end the shutdown. And that was LAST time. The optics would be several times worse if Trump shuts it down AGAIN.

His best option, if he doesn't accept a deal, would be to declare a national emergency. He would need to face the embarrassment of addressing his supporters and telling them that he wasn't able to deliver on his biggest campaign promise. He was not able to have a wall built, much less have Mexico pay for it. Of course, Mr. Art of the Deal would try to spin this by saying that it's all the Democrats fault and that he at least tried everything he can to have the wall built.

I'd be perfectly content offering him a mile of fence and a few Big Macs as a final offer and watching him squirm with that decision. I think he would accept that and anything better, which apparently includes this deal. I think his handlers will get him to accept this deal.

At this point, I think he would cave for a bag of chips. He just doesn't really have many options:

- He can declare a national emergency, which would immediately be challenged by the Democrats. And to my understanding, this would get tied up in the courts for years to come.

- He can shut the government down again, which didn't work last time. The polls indicated that more people blamed Trump than the Democrats, which caused several Republicans to put pressure on Trump to end the shutdown. And that was LAST time. The optics would be several times worse if Trump shuts it down AGAIN.

His best option, if he doesn't accept a deal, would be to declare a national emergency. He would need to face the embarrassment of addressing his supporters and telling them that he wasn't able to deliver on his biggest campaign promise. He was not able to have a wall built, much less have Mexico pay for it. Of course, Mr. Art of the Deal would try to spin this by saying that it's all the Democrats fault and that he at least tried everything he can to have the wall built.

I'd be perfectly content offering him a mile of fence and a few Big Macs as a final offer and watching him squirm with that decision. I think he would accept that and anything better, which apparently includes this deal. I think his handlers will get him to accept this deal.
All false! Him declaring a national emergency can't be challenged by the courts. He's got full presidential authority to do so.

I would bring a 34" ALU Easton orange crush baseball bat and beat the living tar out of one RINO and one DEM office to send a message. Real America would cheer. Beat up the podium in the house, also. Splinter it all over.
^this^ I what real TDS looks like kids. This guy wants to take a baseball bat to our congresscritters because he disagrees with them. Violence and hatred courtesy of dOnald tRump.

All false! Him declaring a national emergency can't be challenged by the courts. He's got full presidential authority to do so.

Here are a few Fox links for you.

California's Becerra warns legal challenge if Trump declares national emergency on border wall
Trump can’t declare national emergency to build border wall: Judge Napolitano

I'm not a legal expert. But I've heard several legal analysts claim that this would be, at best, a very difficult sell in court.

White_MAGA_Man, post: 21801505

You are gone, lost, duped, pathetic. If he had that degree of tyrannical authority, Trumpo wouid have declared a national emergency long ago. That is how ‘emergencies’ work you fool.

The only emergency Trump actually sees is the Coulterrats and Hannidiots jumping his sinking ship halfway through the voyage of his un-reality tv presidency.

I’ve got news for you, white MAGA man, your cult-master has already caved on the MAGA wall 30 ft talk concrete full border memorial to his fake genius and real hate.

He caved to Mexico - can’t get them to pay for it.

He caved on its size and length and beauty.

He already caved on being forced to admit that 2/3 of his border “fence” is already built by Bush and Obama.

He has been a failure on the MAGA wall since his fourth day in office with no $10 billion down payment from Mexico - since he laid the entire plan out precisely on his website during the campaign under the title of “compelling Mexico to pay for the wall”. Trumpo said it would take three days once he was President.

You let the liar slide on that one, so what is the big deal with your master now caving to Nancy as well.

She is just as unimpressed and unafraid of your beloved idiot Trumpo as the Presidents of Mexico have been.

Wake up,

One way to outsmart the Democrats:

Take the deal, declare a national emergency.

He could get 1/3 of the wall funding in one swift stroke.

And there you have it folks, that's exactly what he did.

Trump to sign bill declare national emergency - Google Search

TRUMP fools remain clueless to the fact that Trumpo's current wimp ass admission that 2/3 of border barrier was already there thanks to Bush and Obama means that suddenly there is supposedly a “national emergency” on a need to build the final third of ‘fence’ on the Mexico/US border still leaving a thousand miles unprotected by additional man made barriers.

That argument will be laughed out of any court room Trumpo takes his campaign funding theft into.

Lol you idiot. It’s taken you this long to figure out he is a useless sack of shit? As expected, he accomplished basically nothing with congress and even if he declares a state emergency for his retarded wall idea he will never get the funds let alone actually build it. The courts will stop that shit no problem.

A big beautiful concrete and steel reinforced wall paid for by Mexico stretching from sea to sea is now a fence spaced at random sections and paid for by American taxpayers. Still, to keep the narcissistic egomaniac President and his delusional suckers happy some persist in calling it a "wall".

A big beautiful concrete and steel reinforced wall paid for by Mexico stretching from sea to sea is now a fence spaced at random sections and paid for by American taxpayers. Still, to keep the narcissistic egomaniac President and his delusional suckers happy some persist in calling it a "wall".
Call it whatever the fuck you want as long as it keeps illegals out.

Trump does know the art of the deal better than anyone else.

Trump has declared bankruptcy five (5) times leaving his creditors holding empty bags and still he is a multi-millionaire today; go figure.

He's got da gift, that's for sure.

View attachment 245395
View attachment 245396

What are you blabbering about? He's a billionaire.... this is like lecturing Freddie Mercury on how to sing because he lost voice once after winning too much. Good luck.

giphy.gif

What are you blabbering about? He's a billionaire....

Just because Trump say's he is a billionaire does not mean he is one. The house is requesting his tax returns & when that becomes public we all can see just how rich he is.
Until then just remember trump declared bankruptcy five (5) times leaving his creditors holding empty bags.
:)-

Forum List

Back