If Trump won't prep for debates how will he prepare to be President?

Doing your homework before a debate is not in Trumps nature

He always used to pay others to do his homework

Think McFly, THINK.
What are people gunna say if I hand in MY homework in YOUR handwriting?
just think about that.
lets say something happens that requires immediate response from the President. Do you want someone that has to spend weeks doing homework, or do you want someone that is able to act when needed.

I just did that.......... and I'm scratching my head.
Before you enter a ring to fight. Don't you think you it's wise that you've done your homework?
Before you go to your 4th grader class. Don't you think it's wise that you've done your home work?
Before you enter a bullring fight. Don't you think it's wise that you did your homework........... That said.
How in the world can you fight or even make a wise decision if you didn't you do your homework?
It's 2:00 am..... you need to press the nuclear button........ How the hell does he know which button to press ......... if he didn't do his homework? He will be running around scratching both of his head......... .........
Remote control of his tv, his vibrators button, his massager button or his tweeter button?
That is why we need someone in the White House that has the right temperamental and experience. We don't need an unstable brain, racist, asshole and bigot president.
Don't you think that Hillary should actually be bringing in voting age people to her limited rallies or are we supposed to believe that she has real support without ever going out and about among a peons in the cheap seats?
Hillary's rally are boring. People attend Trump to be entertained.
Watching trump is like watching the Kardashians sex and glamour. So what are they good at? Why people like to watch it? It's called crappola.
And what made you think those people that attend the rally support Trump?
So apparently you won't take into consideration in your own mind that people want nothing to do with Hillary because of what and who she is, got it thanks.

Mr Trump, your thoughts on the Iron Dome? Trump; Huh?

Trump WON the debate.

Here's How Trump Topped Hillary in the Debate (# 1)

Trump was sputtering and fuming by the end of the debate
Hillary played him like the sucker he was
And?

AND Trump was left sputtering about Rosie O'Donnell and whimpering that Hillary is not a nice person. Sean Hannity will stand up for me!

What an embarrassment
So what? Still don't understand your point. Hitlery ignored four Americans in Benghazi and now they're dead. What's more important to you?

People keep saying Trump will listen to other when he's president...uhhh, he won't listen to the people around him right now! So other than crossing your fingers and Denying reality I'm not sure how one can think that. The only indication that we have that he will listen is...him saying so lol

But back to the topic. Does Trump just think he's going to freestyle his way thru office? He knows nothing and interested in learning...nothing. a literal know nothing.

Oh right...change change hope and cha...I meant change change
Hope and cha... LOL
Actually CC, the fact that he won't prepare for POTUS is a secret fear I have. Just as Obama went golfing instead of having his morning NSA briefings and Hillary's incompetence was nothing short of complete impotency as SoS.

Basically, I'm basing my vote on what I do know for a fact. Hillary is corrupt... She fulfills HER needs before the needs of the country (same with Bill)...and she is incredibly inept.

I don't see Trump as inept, corrupt or lazy. But he had better prepare for the most demanding job in the world....overcoming the Democrats....just joking...the job of POTUS.

The Leftist co-religionists didn't seem to care when Obama refused to prepare....

1. "The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers. http://www.aei-ideas.org/2012/09/ob...igence-briefer-than-my-intelligence-briefers/

2. "BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief
President Barack Obama twice appointed former Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn to key national security jobs in his administration, including as deputy director of national intelligence and later as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, yet he never once met with Flynn face to face.

....he was never called in for a face-to-face meeting with Obama to offer his assessment of ISIS as it rampaged through the Middle East, or during the political meltdown of Libya and Egypt, or on Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear bomb, or of the “Russian reset” that ended in shambles."
Read more: BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief

Mr Trump, your thoughts on the Iron Dome? Trump; Huh?

Trump WON the debate.

Here's How Trump Topped Hillary in the Debate (# 1)

And?

AND Trump was left sputtering about Rosie O'Donnell and whimpering that Hillary is not a nice person. Sean Hannity will stand up for me!

What an embarrassment
So what? Still don't understand your point. Hitlery ignored four Americans in Benghazi and now they're dead. What's more important to you?

EIGHT Republican investigations concluded she didn't

And?

What an embarrassment

and millions of americans know she did. DOJ even knows it. It's why they had a secret meeting with Bill ahead of the FBI decision on her emails.
Can't bullshit a bullshitter.

And?

What an embarrassment

and millions of americans know she did. DOJ even knows it. It's why they had a secret meeting with Bill ahead of the FBI decision on her emails.
Millions of Fox viewers still can't get over it

What an embarrassment

Millions of Fox viewers still can't get over it
and never will. your point? We'll see how it goes after Trump takes office eh? you know, get a real DOJ.

Forum List

Back