If Trump wins, the GOP will force him out and make Pence President.

20 days after the election, Trump has a court date for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses, he opens himself up for criminal charges.

Trump is being investigated for Bribery.

It's reported Trump paid the bribe with money from the Trump Foundation, a charity. Paying the bribe from a tax exempt charity is highly illegal.

So Trump becomes president. Right away, Republicans begin investigations. He's found guilty. He either resigns or is thrown out of office.

Pence serves the rest if his term.

You can see it coming from a mile away.

Dean you are a complete fucking moron......just say, I, rdean I love to suck democrat cocksucker.

And if they do find him bribing anyone, it would be Hillary Clinton

20 days after the election, Trump has a court date for Fraud and Racketeering. If he loses, he opens himself up for criminal charges.

It's reported Trump paid the bribe with money from the Trump Foundation, a charity. Paying the bribe from a tax exempt charity is highly illegal.

So Trump becomes president. Right away, Republicans begin investigations. He's found guilty. He either resigns or is thrown out of office.

Dean you are a complete fucking moron......just say, I, rdean I love to suck democrat cocksucker.

it was reported that the Florida attorney general and Texas attorney general had been petitioned by their cititizens defrauded by trump university to file charges against Donald Trump like several other States had already done for their citizens allegedly defrauded by Trump University...

Both Attorney General offices ended up dropping their Trump University investigations on behalf of their state citizens and then the following week, the Trump Foundation CHARITY, donated $25000 to each attorney general's reelection campaign funds.

I'm not certain if Mr. Trump reimbursed his Charity Foundation for making this appearing payoff....this true life and real, possible...quid pro quo.

And upon what exactly is this dumbass opinion based?

Hillary is corrupt as hell.
It has already been proven she broke the law - multiple laws.
She has been exposed for conflict of interests between the State Dept and her Foundation.
Her Foundation is now under investigation.

Are you saying the GOP will Impeach Trump?

If Trump wins, I DARE the GOP Establishment to try it, seeking to strip Americans of the NON-Washington Establishment President they obviously wanted and voted for. It will be entertaining TV.

I would not doubt, however, that as soon as Trump went in the Liberal media, the Liberals, and PERHAPS even the Washington Establishment GOP would be looking for ways/reasons to Impeach him within minutes of the Swearing in Ceremony.
If Hillary broke so many laws, I would want her as president. In spite of all those laws and Republicans, in spite of the GOP spending 10's of million in taxpayer money to bring her down, she has won every time. She must be very smart.
Thanks for admitting you want another criminal, like Barry, as President. Hollary has 'won' because Barry is protecting her...like he did with Holder, Catro, and Reid.
Protecting them from what? What are you talking about?

OK, I'll say it. You love to suck Democrats.

it was reported that the Florida attorney general and Texas attorney general had been petitioned by their cititizens defrauded by trump university to file charges against Donald Trump like several other States had already done for their citizens allegedly defrauded by Trump University...

Both Attorney General offices ended up dropping their Trump University investigations on behalf of their state citizens and then the following week, the Trump Foundation CHARITY, donated $25000 to each attorney general's reelection campaign funds.

I'm not certain if Mr. Trump reimbursed his Charity Foundation for making this appearing payoff....this true life and real, possible...quid pro quo.
Exactly.

Clearly the GOP elite doesn't care what the base wants. So why wouldn't the get rid of Trump if he becomes president. They could do it on bribery, paying for bribery with charity funds, Fraud and Racketeering from Trump U, colluding with Russia and so on. I'm sure it wouldn't be very difficult.

Forum List

Back