If Trump pushes gun control, he truly is Hitler. Hitler took guns away from citizens

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
liberals will be absolutely correct about Trump being Hitler if Trump pushes for strict gun control or gun confiscation.

libs secretly love them some Hitler government control.

don't know what you mean , from what i understand 'hitler' did disarm Jews and others that he considered to be enemies of the state Pogo .

but concerning the OP , yeah if Trump did or does as you describe he would be pretty nasty and someone i could no longer support Col. Angus .

Hitler actually loosened many restrictions on gun ownership that had been in place since the end of WW I, except for Jews and "enemies of the state".

https://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=&httpsredir=1&article=4029&context=flr

It was pretty easy for him to deregulate considering that most of his enemies were dead by then. Funny how that works. However, the only people that could get firearms easily in the Third Reich, were NAZI Party members. All less than 10% of Germany's population. On the other hand, if you were a part of the 90%, it was still very difficult for you to get a gun.

don't know what you mean , from what i understand 'hitler' did disarm Jews and others that he considered to be enemies of the state Pogo .

Did you bother to read the link or are you just talking out of your ass?

------------------------------------- no , didn't click the link but i stand by what i said based on Konrads TYPED WORDS that i responded to GGator !!

------------------------------------- no , didn't click the link but i stand by what i said based on Konrads TYPED WORDS that i responded to GGator !!

well, if you willfully choose to remain ignorant of the facts, there really is not much anyone can do but shake their heads and maybe laugh at you.

Just for complete accuracy, Hitler did not impose general gun confiscation, and millions of Germans owned guns during WW II. However, Hitler did disarm the Jews and any other group that he felt posed a threat to Nazi rule.

as others have said , 'nazis' could get guns but JEWS and other enemies of the state could not . That is the important part of Konrads post in my opinion GGator .

Just for complete accuracy, Hitler did not impose general gun confiscation, and millions of Germans owned guns during WW II. However, Hitler did disarm the Jews and any other group that he felt posed a threat to Nazi rule.

And the nazis used the gun registration records created after World War 1 to identify and disarm the Jews and other "enemies of the state." One historical incident which shows why you do not register your guns with the government......

and respectfully in reply to your opening question if TRUMP does push gun control i would say that he is doing the work of 'mrobama , hilary and the democrat party 'Col. Angus' .

Forum List

Back