If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.
What if he is justly removed?

That is a possibility you know.

Not a chance, dumbass! They can't even come up with a valid charge to write an article of impeachment on!

Best possible action is for the people to overwhelmingly vote trump out of office.

Best possible action is to end the fishing expeditions forever, let Trump finish his term, and have a fair election of Trump vs. the top Democratic candidate in 2020.

And do this for another 4 years.

The Dems will lose the House and there would be a supermajority in the Senate. Dems wouldn't even have to show up for work because they would be powerless.
If everything is so peachy how did the dems ever win the house in the first place? How did they just take over Virginia?

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.
what in heavens do you think we have right NOW? Our democracy has been over snce Trump was sworn in...

he's made the entire administration all republicans... even a data entry clerk..., fired or kicked out or pushed out every career employee if they were not Trump worshipers and replaced them with unqualified and mostly criminal thugs, he's signed more executive orders the last 2.5 years than any president that I am aware of, he wakes every day to partisan bashing and lying about and intimidating and threatening the more than half of Americans that do not WORSHIP him, he lives to divide the Nation, and he wants to be King, no one matters but himself....

now, you may call that a Democracy and are afraid of losing that CHAOS and the excitement of him bashing democrats every minute of the day... your perceived enemy...

but I, and my family, and my parents, and my neighbors and my friends,,,, can't wait, till the divisive, lying son of a bitch, is gone....preferably kicked out of office, and never to be able to hold a gvt position of higher power, ever again! Lord Hear Our Prayers, AMEN!

he's made the entire administration all republicans...

Kind of like the Huffpost board, all young white liberal females,

No?

View attachment 282314

Chances are that few of those women have ever seen a penis in person.

You should anonymously write a sternly-worded rant on a message board!!!

Rest assured, I've said the same on my actual Facebook page and have said so to Democratic congressmen on theirs.

If he is found guilty of the charges that he is accused of then he can be justly removed from office. If he is found guilty of those charges and he is tried by the Senate and found Guilty then he WILL be justly removed from office. If it's found that there is not enough evidence for a conviction then the senate has two options. They can find him not guilty of all charges or they can censor him. (Yan, you rumpsters, I know I mispelled it so knock yourselves out).

The Senate HAS to follow the law. And since Impeachment is Political and not Lawful, chances are good that they won't remove him from office. But if things go south they just might. Depends just how much of a backbone the Republicans grow between now and then.

And no matter what happens, the United States will endure. The Old Girl has been through much worse.

Hey dumbass, the words are "censure" and "misspelled"!

Is that the best you can do? Since you can't find fault in my thought process, you go for the spellink nazi routine. If that is all you have left, we all should feel sorry for you.

If he is found guilty of the charges that he is accused of then he can be justly removed from office. If he is found guilty of those charges and he is tried by the Senate and found Guilty then he WILL be justly removed from office. If it's found that there is not enough evidence for a conviction then the senate has two options. They can find him not guilty of all charges or they can censor him. (Yan, you rumpsters, I know I mispelled it so knock yourselves out).

The Senate HAS to follow the law. And since Impeachment is Political and not Lawful, chances are good that they won't remove him from office. But if things go south they just might. Depends just how much of a backbone the Republicans grow between now and then.

And no matter what happens, the United States will endure. The Old Girl has been through much worse.

Hey dumbass, the words are "censure" and "misspelled"!

Is that the best you can do? Since you can't find fault in my thought process, you go for the spellink nazi routine. If that is all you have left, we all should feel sorry for you.

If you don't know the difference in "censor" and "censure" you shouldn't be commenting, libtard! It is a testament to your idiocy.

She's done, you can get over her now.

She's the one who needs to hear that she's done.

Of course, I hope she runs again....makes things easier.
Are you saying you can't get over her? That's just sad.

Are you drunk.....? Or stupid ?
Neither. Sadly, you can't evict Hillary from your head. That leaves you bitterly spitting at me for noticing.
:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
:cuckoo:

Coup plotters, throughout world history, ALWAYS claim that the leader being overthrown committed "crimes". Just people usually know truth from bullshit and what Pelosi is orchestrating is the fabrication of lies to UNJUSTLY remove our elected president. What they are doing is unprecedented. If Trump is removed because of this, we will need to clean the swamps ourselves.
Fear not, conservatism is a cult. Trump is not getting removed. He could shoot someone in cold blood on fifth avenue and Republican Senators would kick the lifeless corpse before they'd vote to remove.

Coup plotters, throughout world history, ALWAYS claim that the leader being overthrown committed "crimes". Just people usually know truth from bullshit and what Pelosi is orchestrating is the fabrication of lies to UNJUSTLY remove our elected president. What they are doing is unprecedented. If Trump is removed because of this, we will need to clean the swamps ourselves.
Fear not, conservatism is a cult. Trump is not getting removed. He could shoot someone in cold blood on fifth avenue and Republican Senators would kick the lifeless corpse before they'd vote to remove.

here are some conservatives kicking a liberal

consinaction.jpg

note how they are laughing because, like all conservatives, they think kicking people and killing them is fun!

It takes a 2/3 majority vote of Guilty to remove him. That would be 66 votes of guilty. There are currently 45 democrats in the Senate. If 21 republicans and all 45 democrats vote to remove him, he is gone. Otherwise, he stays.

That UA education, or should I say lack thereof, is showing again. 2/3 of 100 Senators is 67 votes.
Yeah, it's actually 20 Republicans needed, not 21, if all others vote to convict.

And confirm a John Bircher to the court while they were at it.

I likes it.

"Fear not, conservatism is a cult. Trump is not getting removed. He could shoot someone in cold blood on fifth avenue and Republican Senators would kick the lifeless corpse before they'd vote to remove."

I agree

I get your point....but....

"Fear not, conservatism is a cult. Trump is not getting removed. He could shoot someone in cold blood on fifth avenue and Republican Senators would kick the lifeless corpse and they'd NEVER vote to remove."

There

fixed it.

Made it real.

Trump will not be “unjustly” removed from office. Congress has the responsibility of oversight and these allegations need to be examined. If POTUS used the power of his office to solicit interference from Ukraine, it has to be investigated.

The Democrats were the ones soliciting interference from Ukraine in 2016, dumbass! That's what Trump wanted them to investigate!

^ fake news.

New Topics

Forum List

Back