If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.

1. Republic

2. Vote for Pence and get swing voters to vote for Pence and let the Democrats live with that nigtmare...

You already sent a nightmare to us in the form of Rump and you want to send even a bigger nightmare to replace him?

It takes a 2/3 majority vote of Guilty to remove him. That would be 66 votes of guilty. There are currently 45 democrats in the Senate. If 21 republicans and all 45 democrats vote to remove him, he is gone. Otherwise, he stays.

And there are already 20 Reps ready and willing. That means that only one more Rep is required. Careful, it may not end up like you want it to by either side. The 20 that look like they may vote to impeach may change their mind as well. It's a crap shoot by anyone's imagination.

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.

1. Republic

2. Vote for Pence and get swing voters to vote for Pence and let the Democrats live with that nigtmare...

You already sent a nightmare to us in the form of Rump and you want to send even a bigger nightmare to replace him?

I did not vote for Trump... I voted for Gary Johnson in the State of Texas...

Why did I mention which State I voted in?

Because Hillary Clinton lost the State and would have not won it even if you had thrown in Johnson and Stein vote.

So do not blame me but blame Comey, Hillary and Wikileaks for giving you and I Trump.

But

A partisan hack like yourself will now dictate anyone voting third party is a vote for Trump and a wasted vote in your mental midget mind... Twanger...

It takes a 2/3 majority vote of Guilty to remove him. That would be 66 votes of guilty. There are currently 45 democrats in the Senate. If 21 republicans and all 45 democrats vote to remove him, he is gone. Otherwise, he stays.

And there are already 20 Reps ready and willing. That means that only one more Rep is required. Careful, it may not end up like you want it to by either side. The 20 that look like they may vote to impeach may change their mind as well. It's a crap shoot by anyone's imagination.

Name the twenty Republicans that will vote to Convict and Remove Trump?

1. Republic

1ezjm3.jpg

They're not going to impeach, except by media. They want to keep this nonsense going until next November. The ONLY solution is a MASSACRE in November

1. Republic

Because Hillary Clinton lost the State and would have not won it even if you had thrown in Johnson and Stein vote.

So do not blame me but blame Comey, Hillary and Wikileaks for giving you and I Trump.

But

A partisan hack like yourself will now dictate anyone voting third party is a vote for Trump and a wasted vote in your mental midget mind... Twanger...

I voted for Johnson too. Which is why I have lost al faith in the people to elect a good president.

When faced with a 3rd party candidate that was open, honest, and had an impeccable resume', the nation still followed the 2 main parties. I thought, given the choice of Hillary or Trump (and Trump did everything he could to lose the election), I thought it was finally time to elect a 3rd party. I was wrong.

What makes you think tRump will be UNJUSTLY removed from office?

The country as we knew it will effectively be over. Liberty will have to wait for a braver people to pick up the torch. I doubt that there are enough Americans today who care enough to do what's necessary.
There are, that's why the support for impeachment is growing.

I thought, given the choice of Hillary or Trump (and Trump did everything he could to lose the election), I thought it was finally time to elect a 3rd party. I was wrong
Trump IS the 3rd party. He was/is hated by the establishment in both parties

Trump can’t be taken out of office by one party. It would need bipartisan support

Yea, about 20 Republican senators.

What "high crime" has Trump committed?
Every single lie he tells is a breach of public trust, and thus a "high crime and misdemeanor".

Pick one, there are over 12 thousand to choose from.

1. Republic

View attachment 282173

Everywhere, Doctor, Everywhere.

1. Republic

But

I voted for Johnson too. Which is why I have lost al faith in the people to elect a good president.

When faced with a 3rd party candidate that was open, honest, and had an impeccable resume', the nation still followed the 2 main parties. I thought, given the choice of Hillary or Trump (and Trump did everything he could to lose the election), I thought it was finally time to elect a 3rd party. I was wrong.

You weren't wrong.

View attachment 282160

Just calm down. It's not like Trump's twitter account has been suspended. We need to be ready to pick up our AR-15s and march to Washington just in case some stuff like that happens. Show the HR leaders and basturds who are for impeachment that you are angry and won't take it anymore Another target should the Clintons and their Foundation and getting Rudy to find out what Robert Mueller knew in terms of what happened with Hillary and her uranium one deal.
More "civil war" nonsense.

Take your meds and lie down for a while.

I thought, given the choice of Hillary or Trump (and Trump did everything he could to lose the election), I thought it was finally time to elect a 3rd party. I was wrong

Rump is not the problem. He's one of the symptoms. The sooner we start realizing the real problem the sooner we can get rid of the symptoms.

With all these shoes dropping around DJT, sure looks like there are plenty of reasons to impeach DJT and then JUSTLY remove from office. Fear not bucky, the Constitution of the United States will win out.
What "high crime" has Trump committed? If you remove him without one, you're a fascist.
cnm answered that in comment #17.
I have that clown on ignore.
That's only because you didn't like being the joke.

We allow the filthy Liberals to undo an election with their dirty tricks then this country is pretty well screwed and we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

This is not undoing an election. Offenses for which he may be impeached all occurred while he was already in office.

Rump is not the problem. He's one of the symptoms. The sooner we start realizing the real problem the sooner we can get rid of the symptoms.
Democrats?

Never mind. That's not a question.

Forum List

Back