If Trump can't get the $25B to build the wall out of $1.6T, the wall is not being built

enjoy your fantasy, dude.

adios
No fantasy. The Quiz is right here in USMB. I could pull it up in a minute. Then you'll see what it means to watch liberal OMISSION media (CNN, MSNBC, PBS)

LOL- the QUIZ!

Tell us again about how the Old Testament is not part of the Bible or how Islam is not a religion!

Tell us again.

We all need a Friday laugh.

republicans are 24% of the voters

on what planet is that a majority?

congrats to the cheeto, though, the republican budget gave him enough money ($1.57bb) to build 90 miles of wall, except not really, because most of the money has to be spent repairing existing border structure.

so he can probably put up 300 feet of 6 ft stockade fence, but it's the thought that counts, isn't it?

i imagine the mexican check is in the mail anyway.
You imagine right, if not today, it will be before too long. And the majority of American votes is over 50% (which Trump got in 2016).

Only 59.7% of eligible Americans voted in 2016.

Of the votes that were cast
Trump: 62,984,825[3] 46.1%
Clinton: 65,853,516 48.2%

But as I noted before protectionist lives in a world of his own reality- in his world- of course Trump got over 50% of American votes.....

Illegal immigration went down during the Obama Administration- and deportations went up.
Actually, there isn't any real way of calculating,

FT_17.04.17_unauthorized_update_2015-1.png

LOL- once again protectionist lives in his own world- in his world illegal immigration went up when in our world it went down.

since i watch none of those, i'll take a pass

you enjoy yourself, though, and don't forget to wash your hands
The other libs all crashed and burned on the Quiz (most got zero). But at least they gave it a shot. You can come out from underneath that desk now.

You are replying to protectionist- he lives in his own planet where the rules of reality are different- where he sees Mexicans voting everywhere.

The rules of reality are seeing is believing. I've lived in 4 states of the US (NY, CA, TN, and FL) I've seen illegals voting in all of them (and in large numbers) I've also talked to them (in Spanish of course).

They openly state that they're voting illegally (especially after 2 beers), and brag about it. Deny, if it makes you feel better.

Forum List

Back