If Trump can't be "indicted," does THAT mean he is innocent?

The question posed by the thread's title seems to be Giuliani's main "defense" of Trump.....

The first question as to whether a sitting president can or cannot be indicted is one that, eventually, the SCOTUS must resolve....

But much more important, is a sitting president cannot be indicted, all that means is that he or she is ABOVE the law....and not that he or she is innocent.

Of course not. Liberal logic suggests a white conservative male is guilty, and even if found not guilty he's still not innocent. ILMAO at "liberals" (aka, roses stink like cat shit).

The question posed by the thread's title seems to be Giuliani's main "defense" of Trump.....

The first question as to whether a sitting president can or cannot be indicted is one that, eventually, the SCOTUS must resolve....

But much more important, is a sitting president cannot be indicted, all that means is that he or she is ABOVE the law....and not that he or she is innocent.

Of course not. Liberal logic suggests a white conservative male is guilty, and even if found not guilty he's still not innocent. ILMAO at "liberals" (aka, roses stink like cat shit).
DUDE you get it now?
Innocence isn't really something that can be proven at a trial. When it comes to a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove that a defendant committed a crime "beyond a reasonable doubt." ... Being found not guilty doesn't necessarily mean you are innocent.May 26, 2016
What is the difference between innocent and not guilty? | MacDonald ...
https://www.amacdonaldlaw.com/.../what-is-the-difference-between-innocent-and-not-g

Uhhh - THIS about an orange clown who is up by 6 AM tweeting, eating Egg McMuffins and watching Fox-n-Friends until his day begins at ELEVEN.

So there's 5 hours and add to that MINIMALLY an average of 8 hours a week he spends on the golf course.

So there's 42 hours when Mueller might need 8 .. Ta Da!! :113:

Trump is up at 4:30 and at his desk by 6am. He doesn't eat Egg Mcmuffins, nor does he golf every weekend. So next time you post a litany of lies, try to make them more believable ...maybe get help from Jake Starkey. BTW, there will be no interview with Mueller.

Uhhh - THIS about an orange clown who is up by 6 AM tweeting, eating Egg McMuffins and watching Fox-n-Friends until his day begins at ELEVEN.

So there's 5 hours and add to that MINIMALLY an average of 8 hours a week he spends on the golf course.

Trump is up at 4:30 and at his desk by 6am. He doesn't eat Egg Mcmuffins, nor does he golf every weekend. So next time you post a litany of lies, try to make them more believable ...maybe get help from Jake Starkey. BTW, there will be no interview with Mueller.

You're lying -------> AGAIN :)

I tried Trump's daily routine for a week — and I don't know how he does it
trump-fox-and-friends-tweets-graph

Can trump read ? And his lawyers won't let the liar testify Can't blame them

"reportedly"? You're dipshit "link" concocts a story about Trump's schedule, then tries it and wonders why it doesn't work. This is par for the course for you idiots...you lived in a fantasy bubble until Trump took a crowbar to it and now you have no reality...it's all make-believe. I'd feel sorry for you if I didn't enjoy torturing you.
lol.gif

"reportedly"? You're dipshit "link" concocts a story about Trump's schedule, then tries it and wonders why it doesn't work. This is par for the course for you idiots...you lived in a fantasy bubble until Trump took a crowbar to it and now you have no reality...it's all make-believe. I'd feel sorry for you if I didn't enjoy torturing you.
lol.gif

Perhaps you should now compare his time on the golf course to Obama's.

Not likely :D

Listen Dotard, we KNOW Trump's schedule based on his travel schedules and Twit behaviors.

Catch a Clue

So maybe Mueller does have reason to believe that Trump is guilty. But we don't know that for sure - but it's apparent that you believe it.

I too believe that Trump is not guilty of an actual crime,......what Mueller is doing is laying forth a scenario where the Trump campaign and now administration is full of scammers,corrupted scumbags and some (like Cohen) thoroughly guilty of crimes.

DUDE you get it now?
Innocence isn't really something that can be proven at a trial. When it comes to a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove that a defendant committed a crime "beyond a reasonable doubt." ... Being found not guilty doesn't necessarily mean you are innocent.May 26, 2016
What is the difference between innocent and not guilty? | MacDonald ...
https://www.amacdonaldlaw.com/.../what-is-the-difference-between-innocent-and-not-g

with the above, I'm reminded of the OJ Simpson trial.....good ol' "not guilty" OJ is still out there seeking the one-armed man real killer, isn't he?

I believe that this is all moot...yet interesting argument.

I seriously doubt that Trump is stupid enough to have done anything that would get him indicted or impeached. That's what he has his legions of sycophants for.

Guys like him don't get their hands dirty. They have their sycophants to throw under the bus.

That's what they get for being sycophants!

Was “sycophants” your word of the day?

I seriously doubt that Trump is stupid enough to have done anything that would get him indicted or impeached. That's what he has his legions of sycophants for.

Guys like him don't get their hands dirty. They have their sycophants to throw under the bus.

He has BIG words too

No. It's a word that I use often when describing conservatives and other RWNJs.

Guilt or innocence has nothing to do with the law

The only thing that matters is what can be proven in court

Glad you are still learning new words, maybe one day you will grow up, however I won't hold my breath.

Glad you are still learning new words, maybe one day you will grow up, however I won't hold my breath.
When you stop learning you're dead men walking

weak, real weak, you need to get new writers.

weak, real weak, you need to get new writers.
My favorite Goodwin passed very recently

Forum List

Back