If true

How quickly it unraveled.

The worst part is they preyed on the sympathy and compassion of millions of people around the world

For once I agree with you, RGS. What did their little stunt cost in manpower and money? I've seen several different numbers, but it adds up to a lot. Cuff 'em and stuff 'em!

For once I agree with you, RGS. What did their little stunt cost in manpower and money? I've seen several different numbers, but it adds up to a lot. Cuff 'em and stuff 'em!

They do need to give them the harshest penalties allowed, not only because what they did is so wrong, but also, so OTHERS won't try to pull stunts like this to get on T.V.

So many Americans prostitute themselves just so they can be on a reality show, this madness needs to stop. And those that watch them need to stop, so there is no market for them anymore.

*rant over*

i am curious as to what the father will do now? and the sheriffs admission that they knew it was a hoax and lied....where will it all end? i cant believe the lengths these people were willing to go to, for what a reality tv show? i wonder how their finances were to begin with..and why try to get blood from a turnip....i would say it will be settled for what ever their homeowners insurance will pay...if they have ho insurance that is willing to pay for this..

mostly i feel for the kids...told and forced to lie...over and over again...to the point of the child having a physical reaction on tv? how would you like to be the 6 yr old taking the blame for this? what kinda parent would allow that? most parents try to protect their kids..this is a form of abuse. i am not sure it is enough to take the kids from the parents...i think that is why the mom fessed up...she realized they could take the kids.

i am curious as to what the father will do now? and the sheriffs admission that they knew it was a hoax and lied....where will it all end? i cant believe the lengths these people were willing to go to, for what a reality tv show? i wonder how their finances were to begin with..and why try to get blood from a turnip....i would say it will be settled for what ever their homeowners insurance will pay...if they have ho insurance that is willing to pay for this..

mostly i feel for the kids...told and forced to lie...over and over again...to the point of the child having a physical reaction on tv? how would you like to be the 6 yr old taking the blame for this? what kinda parent would allow that? most parents try to protect their kids..this is a form of abuse. i am not sure it is enough to take the kids from the parents...i think that is why the mom fessed up...she realized they could take the kids.

Still hanging people with no evidence or proof I see. You and the rest of the left obviously do not believe in the American justice system, you know, INNOCENT till PROVEN GUILTY.

i would say the confession nails it. no one is hanging anyone. why would you refuse to accept the confession of the mother?

I have not seen a confession from the mother. All we have is a claim by the Sheriff she confessed. The family Lawyer does not concede at all. And of course the Sheriff has no reason to embellish the truth or lie now does he?

Helping out the lying ass Maineman. Perhaps this time he will see it.
I haven't lied about a single thing... your opinion was wrong about this incident. I really don't spend as much time as you do on here and I certainly don't make a point of reading all of your moronic posts....

now if you could only admit that you were wrong in your initial opinion, that would be real nice.

I haven't lied about a single thing... your opinion was wrong about this incident. I really don't spend as much time as you do on here and I certainly don't make a point of reading all of your moronic posts....

now if you could only admit that you were wrong in your initial opinion, that would be real nice.

Just as soon as you admit your opinion on what was going to happen in Iraq was wrong.

Just as soon as you admit your opinion on what was going to happen in Iraq was wrong.

my opinion about what will happen in Iraq remains unrefuted as long as our troops remain. I was, and still am, of the opinion that the Iraqi people will be unable to create a peaceful participatory democracy in the absence of American troops. My opinion was, and still is, that Iraq will NOT remain a close ally of America once we depart, and will, in fact, become a close ally of Iran.

my opinion about what will happen in Iraq remains unrefuted as long as our troops remain. I was, and still am, of the opinion that the Iraqi people will be unable to create a peaceful participatory democracy in the absence of American troops. My opinion was, and still is, that Iraq will NOT remain a close ally of America once we depart, and will, in fact, become a close ally of Iran.

You also stated they were in a civil war. NOT true. You stated Iran would rule them, NOT TRUE. You stated that American troops would never turn over security to Iraqi forces. NOT TRUE. You stated that Iraq could not form a functional Military or police. NOT TRUE.

American troops are no longer fighting in Iraq. The Iraqis are doing the fighting. So even that claim is wrong. And the last election the Iranian backed parties were soundly beaten. Go figure.

You also stated they were in a civil war. NOT true.
wrong. I stated that the situation would quickly devolve into civil war once the American military presence was gone
You stated Iran would rule them, NOT TRUE.
wrong. I stated that they would fall under the influence of Iran once we left and that remains to be seen.
You stated that American troops would never turn over security to Iraqi forces. NOT TRUE.
wrong. I stated that I did not believe that Iraqi military forces could avoid splitting into sectarian armed militias once we departed, which we have not done yet.
You stated that Iraq could not form a functional Military or police. NOT TRUE.
see above

American troops are no longer fighting in Iraq. The Iraqis are doing the fighting. So even that claim is wrong. And the last election the Iranian backed parties were soundly beaten. Go figure.

as I said... we are still there. When we leave, and Iraq somehow evolves into a peaceful multi-ethnic Jeffersonian democracy blossoming on the banks of the Euphrates, and they strive to become and remain our strongest ally in the region, and rebuff any alliances with Iran, then I will admit that I was wrong.

wrong. I stated that the situation would quickly devolve into civil war once the American military presence was gone
You stated Iran would rule them, NOT TRUE.
wrong. I stated that they would fall under the influence of Iran once we left and that remains to be seen.

wrong. I stated that I did not believe that Iraqi military forces could avoid splitting into sectarian armed militias once we departed, which we have not done yet.
You stated that Iraq could not form a functional Military or police. NOT TRUE.
see above

as I said... we are still there. When we leave, and Iraq somehow evolves into a peaceful multi-ethnic Jeffersonian democracy blossoming on the banks of the Euphrates, and they strive to become and remain our strongest ally in the region, and rebuff any alliances with Iran, then I will admit that I was wrong.

And when the family actually admits they perpetrated a Hoax I will agree that they should go to jail. BUT since my entire argument has been based on it NOT being a hoax ( I stated that as long as it was not a hoax) I have nothing to admit to being wrong about.

see above

And when the family actually admits they perpetrated a Hoax I will agree that they should go to jail. BUT since my entire argument has been based on it NOT being a hoax ( I stated that as long as it was not a hoax) I have nothing to admit to being wrong about.

you were wrong on several deliberate mischaracterizations of my opinions above...

and your opinion was that it was not a hoax. when the family admits that it was, then your opinion will be proven to be wrong. I would suggest that court documents already do that.

Forum List

Back