If true, the NEW YORK TIMES is far worse than they claimed Rove/Libby were.

Well I am outraged because it might be true!
Darn liberal media picking on poor little Karl and then Maybe doing a similar thing!
Those Maybe bastards maybe should be hung by their maybe toenails.

You have a tense problem Liability.
you said:
"WHERE IS your condemnation?

Nothing?

Silence?

That's it?

As I thought."

Then If it is true....

We don't know so how can it be IS?

I may quote out of context, but you are out of your mind.

Typically retarded thinking from a mindless liberoid.

No. You do quote out of context because you are fundamentally dishonest.

And I am not out of my mind for discussing that article originally published by Breitbart. That you don't care for the discussion is hardly a valid indicator of such things, you dishonest retard.

thanks, considering the source that is a compliment.

Well I am outraged because it might be true!
Darn liberal media picking on poor little Karl and then Maybe doing a similar thing!
Those Maybe bastards maybe should be hung by their maybe toenails.

You have a tense problem Liability.
you said:
"WHERE IS your condemnation?

Nothing?

Silence?

That's it?

As I thought."

Then If it is true....

We don't know so how can it be IS?

I may quote out of context, but you are out of your mind.

Typically retarded thinking from a mindless liberoid.

No. You do quote out of context because you are fundamentally dishonest.

And I am not out of my mind for discussing that article originally published by Breitbart. That you don't care for the discussion is hardly a valid indicator of such things, you dishonest retard.

thanks, considering the source that is a compliment.

Wrong again, you babbling retard. An insult is still an insult even if you don't care for the person bestowing it upon you, you fucking lying moron.

In any case, I didn't expect any honesty from you. So don't fret, kid. And don't concern yourself with the fact that you are deflecting. That too is expected from you dishonest unduly partisan hack libs.

I would get worried if you complimented me.

Thanks again for letting me know I am still on the correct track.

I would get worried if you complimented me.

Thanks again for letting me know I am still on the correct track.

You remain too stupid to know which track is right or wrong and so your limp effort to offer what you consider an insult is treated accordingly.

You really are a rather dull minded lib.

Is it true?

If so they can go to jail and it is wrong to do it.

They have medicine to prevent premature false expostulation.

Is it true? Good question. In fact, that's why I asked it the way I did. For, as I correctly noted, we don't yet know if it's true.

But if you think anybody would prosecute The Fucking NY Slimes for publishing state secrets, then you are the most easily fooled lib posting on the interwebz. They determine unilaterally which laws involving the publication of state secrets they will bother complying with, and they cry "CENSORSHIP!" and "help! help! my First Amendment Rights are being attacked" as soon as they DO violate such a secrecy law -- historically speaking of course.

And besides, this is the era of the Obama Administration. We all know full well that nobody in that godforsaken cesspool would EVER prosecute a newspaper for willfully violating the law over such a matter. Give a fucking 9/11/2001 terror suspect a criminal trial? Sure. THAT those retards have no issue with -- or not enough of an issue, anyway.

But prosecute The Fucking New York Fucking Slimes? Not a chance in France.

And I do wonder what you and your fellow libs will say about the outing of these men and women by The SLIMES should the Breitbart piece turn out to be accurate?

Did you read the article you posted? WHY are you blaming the New York Times and NOT the CIA, or the MILITARY? This is a fight between THEM, no?

According to Washington Post columnist, David Ignatius, “[T]he U.S. military has long been unhappy about the quality of CIA intelligence in Afghanistan,” and the senior military intelligence officer in Afghanistan, Maj Gen Michael T. Flynn went so far as to publish a stunning report calling for “sweeping changes to the way the intelligence community thinks about itself.”

Is it true?

If so they can go to jail and it is wrong to do it.

They have medicine to prevent premature false expostulation.

Is it true? Good question. In fact, that's why I asked it the way I did. For, as I correctly noted, we don't yet know if it's true.

But if you think anybody would prosecute The Fucking NY Slimes for publishing state secrets, then you are the most easily fooled lib posting on the interwebz. They determine unilaterally which laws involving the publication of state secrets they will bother complying with, and they cry "CENSORSHIP!" and "help! help! my First Amendment Rights are being attacked" as soon as they DO violate such a secrecy law -- historically speaking of course.

And besides, this is the era of the Obama Administration. We all know full well that nobody in that godforsaken cesspool would EVER prosecute a newspaper for willfully violating the law over such a matter. Give a fucking 9/11/2001 terror suspect a criminal trial? Sure. THAT those retards have no issue with -- or not enough of an issue, anyway.

And I do wonder what you and your fellow libs will say about the outing of these men and women by The SLIMES should the Breitbart piece turn out to be accurate?

Did you read the article you posted? WHY are you blaming the New York Times and NOT the CIA, or the MILITARY? This is a fight between THEM, no?

According to Washington Post columnist, David Ignatius, “[T]he U.S. military has long been unhappy about the quality of CIA intelligence in Afghanistan,” and the senior military intelligence officer in Afghanistan, Maj Gen Michael T. Flynn went so far as to publish a stunning report calling for “sweeping changes to the way the intelligence community thinks about itself.”

Of course I read the article -- and your "point" is pointless.

I would blame The Slimes, if they publish any of the names, because it would be THEM doing the publication. That the motivation of the bastards feeding such information to a rag like The Slimes may be sordid is hardly an excuse for The Slimes making a decision to go right ahead and willfully violate the law (and any semblance of morality) by making the decision to publish such classified information.

How could bureaucratic in-fighting (if that is the force behind the source) justify the decision and behavior of the newspaper?

Anyone with any sense knows the whole Plame thing was bullshit. It was just another ruse to try to bring down Bush; instead, Libby was thrown under the bus for "sorta" lying about a "crime" that never hapenned. I think it was also payback, to an extent, for Clinton being impeached over lying to Congress about the Lewinski thing. Bush should have pardoned him.

End of story. I gave up my subscription to the NYT in 1992.

Last edited:

I would blame The Slimes, if they publish any of the names, because it would be THEM doing the publication. That the motivation of the bastards feeding such information to a rag like The Slimes may be sordid is hardly an excuse for The Slimes making a decision to go right ahead and willfully violate the law (and any semblance of morality) by making the decision to publish such classified information.

How could bureaucratic in-fighting (if that is the force behind the source) justify the decision and behavior of the newspaper?

ahhhhhhh

so the people breaking the Law and giving the New york times this classified information ARE NOT TO BLAME.....:eusa_hand:

What is wrong with you guys and this kind of thinking? For goodness sakes! sheesh in heaven almighty!:cuckoo:

Who is giving the ny times this info?

The Military or the Cia?

Judith Miller, the Spawn of Cheney, ring a bell?

With all the false stories she was given on WMD that she wrote.....for the times?

Apparently our government ILLEGALLY uses the media ALL the time for DISINFORMATION.... I suppose that is A-ok when your own party is in power, huh?

And this is WHY the truthers, just can't accept Popular Mechanics synopsis of 911....because they think our gvt is what had them put this stuff out there to shut us up....

And I am not saying I agree with them because I do not, but honestly, WHY SHOULD THEY believe popular mechanics, a long time tool of the CIA connections to Hurst?

I say be outraged, BUT NOT at the messenger, but at arms of our government using them for their own agenda and passing disinformation.....

Why on earth would you refuse to hold the NYT accountable as much as the informant?

ahhhhhhh

so the people breaking the Law and giving the New york times this classified information ARE NOT TO BLAME.....:eusa_hand:

Ahh. So when you have no valid point to make you falsely attribute positions to me that I not only never articulated, but which don't flow logically from anything I did say.

Good to know. :eusa_hand:

What is wrong with you guys and this kind of thinking? For goodness sakes! sheesh in heaven almighty!:cuckoo:

Gee. I dunno. What's wrong with YOU for making bogus strawman type arguments? I would have expected more from you. Again, you are making a bogus claim. I never argued (nor did I even imply) any such thing.

Who is giving the ny times this info?

The Military or the Cia?

You persist in asking the wrong question. Whoever gave them the information is engaging in unacceptable and almost certainly criminal behavior. How that justifies the criminal behavior of The NY Slimes (if they go that route) remains unclear. For good reason. There would still be no justification for such behavior by The Slimes.

Forum List

Back