If this Youtube Lennon video does not make you cry, you are not human.

"Just Like Starting Over" is one of the worst tunes ever written. I'm embarrassed whenever it comes on the radio. Just because John Lennon died didn't mean that his music suddenly became good.

And furthermore that no talent, ugly ass, Yoko Ono sang like a bleating billy goat.

That is all.

"Just Like Starting Over" is one of the worst tunes ever written. I'm embarrassed whenever it comes on the radio. Just because John Lennon died didn't mean that his music suddenly became good.

And furthermore that no talent, ugly ass, Yoko Ono sang like a bleating billy goat.

That is all.

It's a nice tune, not the best of all time or even Lennon's #5 best song.

Calling it one of the worst tunes ever written even goes a bit far though considering the amount of crap out there.

That is all.

It's a nice tune, not the best of all time or even Lennon's #5 best song.

Calling it one of the worst tunes ever written even goes a bit far though considering the amount of crap out there.
It's number two right behind Dexys Midnite Runners "Come on Eileen".

"Good old Johnny Ray!" Barf!

Just because John Lennon died didn't mean that his music suddenly became good.

well death usually makes you better than what you may have been when alive.....i site Jimi Hendrix as an example.....great player....but BEST automatically on EVERY list in existence?....i dont know about that....emotion plays a little there...i felt even back then that Beck,Bloomfield,Blackmore and Peter Green were better players.....but thats me.........

Forum List

Back