If this video doesn't put you in tears, I don't know what will...

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
I have to admit, this video is so sweet and so sad at the same time. This little girl will believe in Santa Clause for the rest of her life. Hell, it got me believing a little more.

[youtube]7yX_DujORg8&[/youtube]

Thanks David for posting that!

I love those stories, I'm typing this with tears in my eyes.

The little girl saying:

"Daddy! Daddy! I missed you Daddy!"

Thanks David for posting that!

I love those stories, I'm typing this with tears in my eyes.

The little girl saying:

"Daddy! Daddy! I missed you Daddy!"

Happiness in children is probably the purest form of human emotion.

give me a break..this is what brings tears to your eyes ?... a military propaganda piece ??how about all the little girls that will never know there fathers because of this ungodly invasion..she is one of the lucky ones

give me a break..this is what brings tears to your eyes ?... a military propaganda piece ??how about all the little girls that will never know there fathers because of this ungodly invasion..she is one of the lucky ones

well, your hat brings tears to my eyes too, but that's because it's so butt ugly.

Her father signed on to be a solider, he's home for the holidays, and a little girl is happy.

Get over it and go watch another youtube video on the Masons or the Rockefellers or something.

Yeah, a nice video. When the little girls talks more at the end it kind of gets you, doesn't it?

well, your hat brings tears to my eyes too, but that's because it's so butt ugly.

Her father signed on to be a solider, he's home for the holidays, and a little girl is happy.

Get over it and go watch another youtube video on the Masons or the Rockefellers or something.

ya ok and you can go watch the Jessica lynch propaganda piece and feel all warm all over and proud to be a American

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fwo_TLz3cg]YouTube - BBC Proves Jessica Lynch "Rescue" Story Was A Hoax[/ame]

Yeah, a nice video. When the little girls talks more at the end it kind of gets you, doesn't it?

The emotion in her voice is so moving. She's a full range of emotions... happy, sad, lonely, surprised, joyful.. It is so sad that her father has to be in the military. G-d forbid anything happens to that man - she would be devastated for the rest of her life - she LOVES her father sooo much.

I have to give him credit - if I was that father and I saw those kinds of emotions on my daughter, I would lose it FAST.

Forum List

Back