If this isn't a Racially motivated "Hate Crime", then there is no such thing...

Hate crimes are "thought crimes". The prosecutor decides what you were thinking while perpetrating a crime. If he decides you were thinking "improper thoughts" as defined by the state, it's called a hate crime.

So if you are a black woman who beats a white woman senseless in a McDonald's while calling her a "white bitch"- that is NOT a hate crime. Blacks and protected minorities are excluded from hate crime laws. They are always victims of "hate" crime- never perpetrators.

Now, if you are a white person who has an altercation with a black person, gay person, or other 'protected minority' for any reason - that may be considered a "hate crime" and if convicted you will be punished more severely than other people who committed the same crime but were thinking the "correct" thoughts.

Next we'll have pure thought crimes. If you question the state- it will be a criminal act- but only for white people.

Already had one A pastor was convicted of disturbing the peace BEFORE he did anything.

I think you missed the "transgendered" part.

I don't think it's racial.

I didn't miss it... I don't Doubt that was part of the Motivation, but if the Races were Reversed, this Situation wouldn't even be Debated as to whether or not it was a "Hate Crime".

:)

peace...

Wrong, old sport. An attack upon a transgendered person merely because they are transgendered, is a hate crime, regardless of the race or races of the parties involved.

Then the Attackers shouldn't have Referenced Race, Asshat...

Try again.

peace...

Hate crimes are "thought crimes". The prosecutor decides what you were thinking while perpetrating a crime. If he decides you were thinking "improper thoughts" as defined by the state, it's called a hate crime.

So if you are a black woman who beats a white woman senseless in a McDonald's while calling her a "white bitch"- that is NOT a hate crime. Blacks and protected minorities are excluded from hate crime laws. They are always victims of "hate" crime- never perpetrators.

Now, if you are a white person who has an altercation with a black person, gay person, or other 'protected minority' for any reason - that may be considered a "hate crime" and if convicted you will be punished more severely than other people who committed the same crime but were thinking the "correct" thoughts.

Next we'll have pure thought crimes. If you question the state- it will be a criminal act- but only for white people.
I don't recall that they called her a white bitch.

If the races were reversed no doubt some would think it was racially motivated just like mal now thinks its racially motivated.

The evidence we have so far points to it not being racially motivated.

Looks like the attack was mostly motivated by an inborn hatred of sexual deviancy. Imagine members of the BHO base being so motivated, eh.

Why are there so many damn threads on this same subject theme?
Seriously.
None of these "McDonalds II, III, IV" threads should be separate threads, at least merge the damn things.

I hope he is OK and recovers completely.

Also hope more people are fired (including the manager) from McDonalds and they are forced to pay this man for what he endured.

Opposition to hate crime legislation under the red herring of "thought crimes" or whatever other deflection that is thrown up, is nothing more than support of those who commit hate crimes.

I didn't miss it... I don't Doubt that was part of the Motivation, but if the Races were Reversed, this Situation wouldn't even be Debated as to whether or not it was a "Hate Crime".

peace...

Wrong, old sport. An attack upon a transgendered person merely because they are transgendered, is a hate crime, regardless of the race or races of the parties involved.

Then the Attackers shouldn't have Referenced Race, Asshat...

Try again.

peace...

You miss the point, Mal. It doesn't matter whether the attack was motivated by race or by the transgendered nature of the victim. Both types of attacks qualify as hate crimes, doncha know?

Opposition to hate crime legislation under the red herring of "thought crimes" or whatever other deflection that is thrown up, is nothing more than support of those who commit hate crimes.

We've gotten into this before and I don't want to start another long back-and-forth about the merits of hate crimes. I just want to say I think you are very wrong in this statement.

As far as the OP, I would definitely think that it being a transgendered person was the motivating factor before race. Either (or neither) is possible, I just think it's more likely to have been about the transgender.

I also need to add that if she plans on suing McDonalds she needs to stay the hell off of the cameras and not give interviews until she obtains a lawyer and he says otherwise.

If this isn't a Racially motivated "Hate Crime", then there is no such thing and "Hate Crimes" Laws should be abolished... Seriously... We are at this point in this country where there needs to be a serious discussion about who gets punished for what and why... Either we have Equality in Law, or we don't... If this were (2) White girls beating a Black girl, there wouldn't even be a question... That Mentality is more Harmful than it is Good.

peace...

White folks have been beating on black folks for 400 years and it should be of no surprise if black folks are frustrated from hiding behind their fake smiles as they a stripped of their rights in McDonalds and other employers who do not care to hire black folks as employees in their established businesses.

If this isn't a Racially motivated "Hate Crime", then there is no such thing and "Hate Crimes" Laws should be abolished... Seriously... We are at this point in this country where there needs to be a serious discussion about who gets punished for what and why... Either we have Equality in Law, or we don't... If this were (2) White girls beating a Black girl, there wouldn't even be a question... That Mentality is more Harmful than it is Good.

peace...

White folks have been beating on black folks for 400 years and it should be of no surprise if black folks are frustrated from hiding behind their fake smiles as they a stripped of their rights in McDonalds and other employers who do not care to hire black folks as employees in their established businesses.

Al? Al Sharpton...is that you? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back