If this isn't a Racially motivated "Hate Crime", then there is no such thing...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
'Transgender' girl beaten to seizure in McDonald's attack was a victim of hate crime? | Mail Online

If this isn't a Racially motivated "Hate Crime", then there is no such thing and "Hate Crimes" Laws should be abolished... Seriously... We are at this point in this country where there needs to be a serious discussion about who gets punished for what and why... Either we have Equality in Law, or we don't... If this were (2) White girls beating a Black girl, there wouldn't even be a question... That Mentality is more Harmful than it is Good.

:)

peace...

'Transgender' girl beaten to seizure in McDonald's attack was a victim of hate crime? | Mail Online

If this isn't a Racially motivated "Hate Crime", then there is no such thing and "Hate Crimes" Laws should be abolished... Seriously... We are at this point in this country where there needs to be a serious discussion about who gets punished for what and why... Either we have Equality in Law, or we don't... If this were (2) White girls beating a Black girl, there wouldn't even be a question... That Mentality is more Harmful than it is Good.

peace...

I think you missed the "transgendered" part.

I don't think it's racial.

peace...

I didn't miss it... I don't Doubt that was part of the Motivation, but if the Races were Reversed, this Situation wouldn't even be Debated as to whether or not it was a "Hate Crime".

peace...

peace...

"Police consider charging black girls with racist hate crime"

^It better be Charged as a Racially Motivated Hate Crime, regardless of any other Charges, or Hate Crimes Laws are a Joke and little More than Political Tools.

peace...

peace...

I didn't miss it... I don't Doubt that was part of the Motivation, but if the Races were Reversed, this Situation wouldn't even be Debated as to whether or not it was a "Hate Crime".

peace...

If the races were reversed it would still be the same debate.

Which is "Is beating up transgenders a hate crime?"

peace...

I Disagree... That would be only part of it, but the Focus would have been Whites Beating a Black Girl...

It's a given.

And I Agree that they should be Charged with both, but there wouldn't be a Discussion about the Racial Motivations if the Races were Reversed.

peace...

peace...

I Disagree... That would be only part of it, but the Focus would have been Whites Beating a Black Girl...

It's a given.

And I Agree that they should be Charged with both, but there wouldn't be a Discussion about the Racial Motivations if the Races were Reversed.

peace...

I don't think it would have been the focus.

I think the focus would still be the transgendered issue.

From the article:

State's Attorney Scott D. Shellenberger said hate crime charges were being considered.
'If there is evidence that the crime was racially motivated, we will take a look at those charges and see if we meet those elements. We have the ability, if the facts are there, to upgrade the charges at a later date,' Shellenberger said.

Who ever claimed that there aren't racial/homophobic black people? If that attack was based on the color of her skin or her sexuality, charge the bitches!

I would feel the same way if the colors were reversed. There needs to be an investigation as to what went down.. and then procede from there.

I must ask though.. Where the fuck were the employees? Them and their piss poor attemps to stop the attack. Dispicable.

From the article:

State's Attorney Scott D. Shellenberger said hate crime charges were being considered.
'If there is evidence that the crime was racially motivated, we will take a look at those charges and see if we meet those elements. We have the ability, if the facts are there, to upgrade the charges at a later date,' Shellenberger said.

Who ever claimed that there aren't racial/homophobic black people? If that attack was based on the color of her skin or her sexuality, charge the bitches!

I would feel the same way if the colors were reversed. There needs to be an investigation as to what went down.. and then procede from there.

I must ask though.. Where the fuck were the employees? Them and their piss poor attemps to stop the attack. Dispicable.

They are Trained to not get Involved and call the Police, for their own Safety and for Legal Reasons...

McDonald's would have been Sued Black and Blue if that Pansy Manager had done something to Stop those Animals...

That's what Trial Lawyers did for Society! :thup:

peace...

Hate crimes are "thought crimes". The prosecutor decides what you were thinking while perpetrating a crime. If he decides you were thinking "improper thoughts" as defined by the state, it's called a hate crime.

So if you are a black woman who beats a white woman senseless in a McDonald's while calling her a "white bitch"- that is NOT a hate crime. Blacks and protected minorities are excluded from hate crime laws. They are always victims of "hate" crime- never perpetrators.

Now, if you are a white person who has an altercation with a black person, gay person, or other 'protected minority' for any reason - that may be considered a "hate crime" and if convicted you will be punished more severely than other people who committed the same crime but were thinking the "correct" thoughts.

Next we'll have pure thought crimes. If you question the state- it will be a criminal act- but only for white people.

So if you are a black woman who beats a white woman senseless in a McDonald's while calling her a "white bitch"- that is NOT a hate crime.

^This is what I don't get about your Take on this Radio... Zander Illustrates it.

Clearly had this been Reversed, and White Girls were making Reference to the Race of a Black Girl while Brutalizing her...

Well....

It's Self-Evident.

peace...

The bitches who hurt that young woman should be put in prison for the rest of their freaking lives. You do not treat ppl that way regardless of whether you like their lifestyle or not! I'm black and don't give a damn if they were...they need to be punished severly!!

peace...

"Police consider charging black girls with racist hate crime"

^It better be Charged as a Racially Motivated Hate Crime, regardless of any other Charges, or Hate Crimes Laws are a Joke and little More than Political Tools.

peace...
Dem aint black gurlz. Dem B niggaz.
Please don't allow your media masters to insult black women by putting ******* like that on the same level.
Call them what they are. ****** bitches. Never to be confused with black ladies.............
I know. it's not mc to say that ( murkin correct). It's a land of FreeDumb thang.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

peace...

Wrong, old sport. An attack upon a transgendered person merely because they are transgendered, is a hate crime, regardless of the race or races of the parties involved.

Forum List

Back