If this is success....

If the Dums here proclaim that Obama has been successful in his first term and deserves another, what would he have to do to fail and not deserve a second term?

There is nothing

The Left's identity politics would not allow them to go against him
No doubt, if Papa Obama was of another race, someone like Hillary would
be running against him.

Even now you hear some in the MSM fretting over if American can really kick out the first black president;
What would that say about us as a nation etc

Obama isn't working

TeaBot's racisim continues: pathetic toid. Romney is going to a very good president, in part he won't let folks like TeaBot serve in his administration.

Everyone knows a big reason the media avoids being critical of Obama and his pathetic failures is because he is mulatto. The poster if just pointing out the obvious.

The MSM is petrified people such as yourself would be ready to label them 'RACIST!' should even one story start not sit well with you.

Playing the race card has historically been a tried and true technique for squelching opinion you don't like, but it is really a type of soft tyranny.

There is nothing

The Left's identity politics would not allow them to go against him
No doubt, if Papa Obama was of another race, someone like Hillary would
be running against him.

Even now you hear some in the MSM fretting over if American can really kick out the first black president;
What would that say about us as a nation etc

Obama isn't working

TeaBot's racisim continues: pathetic toid. Romney is going to a very good president, in part he won't let folks like TeaBot serve in his administration.

Everyone knows a big reason the media avoids being critical of Obama and his pathetic failures is because he is mulatto. The poster if just pointing out the obvious.

The MSM is petrified people such as yourself would be ready to label them 'RACIST!' should even one story start not sit well with you.

Playing the race card has historically been a tried and true technique for squelching opinion you don't like, but it is really a type of soft tyranny.

bitch slapped that one
:lol:

Many on the left and their tools, concerned trolls
have to hid behind false cries of racism because they have nothing else
You can always spot them by things like..

I am voting for Bush, but I really don't like (blank)
or things like, I am voting for Bush but I can't support people who are pro-whatever

truth is hard for the left and their concerned trolls
in fact, it is their worst enemy

Last edited:
DOW up over 50% in 3 years.

Got OBL & Khadafi.

Out of Iraq.

Pre-existing conditions, under-26 insurance, defense of family planning.

Unemployment going down.

Obama had nothing to do with the Dow.
He approved the final stage of a program initiated by Bush, and denounced by Democrats.
He followed BUsh's timetable for Iraq withdrawl, but has guaranteed we will have to go back sometime by losing the peace.
Screwed up the insurance industry. WHat a claim to fame.
Unemployment is higher than the day he took office over 3 years ago. Another first!

Don't forget the Credit downgrade! ANOTHER FIRST!!!

Don't forget the Credit downgrade! ANOTHER FIRST!!!

- and last failure for the Tea Party Republicans budget capitulation that caused the downgrade - last heard from since Aug. 2011.

*now trying to cut Health Preventative Measures in the ACA as the price for maintaining low student loans - as their "rebound".

Many on the left and their tools, concerned trollshave to hid behind false cries of racism because they have nothing elseYou can always spot them by things like..I am voting for Bush, but I really don't like (blank)or things like, I am voting for Bush but I can't support people who are pro-whatevertruth is hard for the left and their concerned trollsin fact, it is their worst enemy
Racist segue by Teabot. Amazing. bitch slapped that one:lol:

Forum List

Back