If this hoard of invaders gets through our border it will never end.

Our military wasn't created to shoot unarmed humans.
These fucking illegal aliens are worthless pieces of shit, they should be stopped in left in fucking Mexico
----------------------------------------------------- One of the best plans i have heard is to stop them with new fangled devices like stinky bomb weapons or NOISE weapons if you don't want to shoot anyone and then just let them Camp Out in the desert on the 'mexican' side . Then let the 'mexicans' take care of feeding and other needed stuff Rustic .

here we are now what with rightist poping their pants over a few thousand people marching to the US

A few thousand? The numbers range from 7k to 14k. On top of than another caravan is forming behind it with about 1500 so far.
If this ahit isn't stopped we will see HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS flooding our nation.
Do you have ANY CLUE what this will do to our welfare system and economy?
So yes I am pants shitting.
---------------------------------------------------------------- funny and agree !!

the 'muslim' refugee invaders televised invasion of 'western europe' musta really inspired these 'hispanic - latino' third worlders and showed them the way to go !!

here we are now what with rightist poping their pants over a few thousand people marching to the US

A few thousand? The numbers range from 7k to 14k. On top of than another caravan is forming behind it with about 1500 so far.
If this ahit isn't stopped we will see HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS flooding our nation.
Do you have ANY CLUE what this will do to our welfare system and economy?
So yes I am pants shitting.
Maybe they are pressuring Congress for immigration reform?

This has been the plan all along, gang.
So you knew about it months ago but decided to keep it a secret?
I knew about this years ago, as much of my family is at least half Hispanic, and I've spent years talking personally with Hispanics and Regressives from across the spectrum as a result.

So my knowledge is first hand, and not ideology-distorted, like yours.
I see you think you know everything, no surprise yet here we are now what with rightist poping their pants over a few thousand people marching to the US which will take 2 months of walking.
------------------------------------------------------- If report is correct they ain't walking Moonglow . --- Migrant Caravan Not Walking - They're Being Transported to US Border on the Back of Flat Bed Trucks (VIDEO) ---
Provided by the Mexican govt.

This nonsense has to be stopped. This moment will define future events for our nation.
THIS SITUATION is the very thing our military was created to defend us from.

And what if.........

The US Government fails to stop them ?

Anything in the Constitution regarding that situation?

You see....Americans have lost their way. It's not up to the Constitution OR politicians......it's up to each and every one of us individually, coming together for a common outcome.
But, don't hold your breath on that happening. A nation divided against itself is doomed.

Send the military to the border.
They could make deportation fun.
download (49).jpeg

for Americans to look to 'mex' for help in this situation is weakness on Americans part . As i said in one conversation with you a couple months ago . This is a problem that 'millenials' in the USA and their kids and grandkids in the USA will have to deal with Moonglow .

This nonsense has to be stopped. This moment will define future events for our nation.

And what if.........

The US Government fails to stop them ?

Anything in the Constitution regarding that situation?

You see....Americans have lost their way. It's not up to the Constitution OR politicians......it's up to each and every one of us individually, coming together for a common outcome.
But, don't hold your breath on that happening. A nation divided against itself is doomed.
----------------------------------- Not that i want it but maybe its going to be time for a redo of the 'constitution' and laws and USA Society . Look how many people in the USA wanted to get rid of the well known concept of 'innocent till proven guilty' as just one example . As far as divided , what American wants to stand hand in hand with a person that wants to dismantle 'innocent till proven guilty ' for example Basic ??

its just my hope that the elections come out in REDS favor and that Trump is supported . Seems to me that he and his DEPLORABLES are the only good thing worth supporting in the USA .

We will never be able to stop them at the border. We stop them after they enter by not giving them jobs, medical and welfare to their anchor babies. They will leave and others will not come except legally. They continue to come because they have heard that we will take care of them.

George Soros and friends will dance in the streets that part one of the take over will have finished.

The group behind the app is called United We Dream, which describes itself as the country’s largest immigrant youth-led community. The nonprofit has more than 400,000 members nationwide and claims to “embrace the common struggle of all people of color and stand up against racism, colonialism, colorism, and xenophobia.” Among its key projects is winning protections and rights for illegal immigrants, defending against deportation, obtaining education for illegal immigrants and acquiring “justice and liberation” for undocumented LGBT “immigrants and allies.” Illegal aliens encounter lots of discrimination, which creates a lot of fear, according to United We Dream. “We empower people to develop their leadership, their organizing skills, and to develop our own campaigns to fight for justice and dignity for immigrants and all people,” United We Dream states on its website, adding that this is achieved through immigrant youth-led campaigns at the local, state, and federal level.

Forum List

Back