if this guy really beat up the pedophile rapist, what should his punishment be?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Personally I think he deserves a medal:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101030/ap_on_re_us/us_priest_attack

man allegedly molested three decades ago by a Jesuit priest was arrested Friday on charges that he tracked down the retired cleric in his retirement home and severely beat him.

The boys, who were 7 and 5 at the time, were raped in the woods and then forced to have oral sex with each other while Lindner watched, Harris said. Lindner has been accused of abuse by nearly a dozen people, including his own sister and nieces and nephews.

Lindner was removed from ministry and placed at the Los Gatos retirement home in 2001.

the rapist gets to fuck a bunch of kids and then live to die peacefully in a retirement home, priesthood must be nice for pedos

Mental evaluation and throw the book at him if he's found fit to stand trial.

As long as it is not man/woman missionary style sex it is obviously not a sin for priests.

Bastards should be hung slowly.

APNewsBreak: Arrest in revenge beating of priest - Yahoo! News

man allegedly molested three decades ago by a Jesuit priest was arrested Friday on charges that he tracked down the retired cleric in his retirement home and severely beat him.

The boys, who were 7 and 5 at the time, were raped in the woods and then forced to have oral sex with each other while Lindner watched, Harris said. Lindner has been accused of abuse by nearly a dozen people, including his own sister and nieces and nephews.

Lindner was removed from ministry and placed at the Los Gatos retirement home in 2001.

the rapist gets to fuck a bunch of kids and then live to die peacefully in a retirement home, priesthood must be nice for pedos

If found guilty, he should have to serve the full measure of the law.

So due process is only for some people?

It does seem that the victims of the priests have been denied that right by the church.
and pansy assed politicos that were afraid to touch the church for many years should be hung as well.

If I caught a pedo priest in a situation with children like this I would just kill him on the spot.

Last edited:
Hmmm

I guess this could fall under some kind of law akin to "battered wife syndrome" or something of that nature. (??) They guy should have a record and some psychological help. Hopefully beyond that a slap on the wrist should the facts warrant it.

As to lethal force to stop a rape in progress as described above? Though I'm unsure of the law in the case of the OP, I think it's perfectly legal to use force, even lethal, in your defense or that of a child. It's certainly a moral obligation IMO.

Time Served and Council-ling. I'd be concerned about further suicide attempts. Maybe some community service where he could do some good and be around people, supervised.

Alleged abuse victim arrested in priest's beating - Yahoo! News

So you do not believe in the rule of law? Or just in certain cases? He beat an old man he should be tried and sentenced according to what the law dictates.

APNewsBreak: Arrest in revenge beating of priest - Yahoo! News

If found guilty, he should have to serve the full measure of the law.

I'll go with this..

Much as I'm sure he'd love to get a medal - a nice shiny one - I suspect his interests would be better served by a community sentence and counseling.

So you do not believe in the rule of law? Or just in certain cases? He beat an old man he should be tried and sentenced according to what the law dictates.

I agree.... if he was so reselute on retribution, then he needs to realize there are consequences for HIS actions too.

Although, I do understand..... it still is'nt right, and frankly, I would be happy to serve my time. At least I would know the old bastard wont forget what he did to that kid will he?

If he did this, it was obviously a hate crime, because he was attacked because of his sexual orientation. If somebody who supposedly beats up a gay man because of his sexual orientation deserves extra punishment, then the guy who did this deserves the same punishment. Another reason to oppose hate crime legislation.

If he did this, it was obviously a hate crime, because he was attacked because of his sexual orientation. If somebody who supposedly beats up a gay man because of his sexual orientation deserves extra punishment, then the guy who did this deserves the same punishment. Another reason to oppose hate crime legislation.

exactly right, well it would be if not for the fact that hate crimes were set up to protect just a few certain groups. Pedophiles isn't one of those groups.

exactly right, well it would be if not for the fact that hate crimes were set up to protect just a few certain groups. Pedophiles isn't one of those groups.

I know, but this is the single best argument against hate crimes I can think of. I am positive even the most ardent proponent of hate crime legislation would not want this to be a hate crime, but this is exactly the type of crime covered by those laws.

Forum List

Back