If this doesn't confirm that Eli Manning is retarded I don't what will

This grown ass man is teary eyed because he was benched? LOL

He's always been a big baby. He refused to play for the Chargers because they weren't good enough for him. Nothing like Peyton, not even close.

Gotta love Dak struggling cause Zeke is gone....exposed as avg.....not capable of carrying team on his own

This grown ass man is teary eyed because he was benched? LOL

the moron should have just retired a long time ago instead of being like jay cutler,a coach killer costing the team coach after coach when the REAL problem as was it was with cutler,was the quarterback.:rolleyes:

he makes all those multi millions and he crys about THIS?:rofl::lmao::haha:

Reminds me of the painful teary eyed look that Brady had when he was exposed for the cheating fraud he is.:haha:

Zero supporting cast this yr,.....

He stinks and should retire
He should get traded to a better team and kick Giant ass

He has no speed and now 36. What the fuck is he going to do on another team?
Tom Brady not especially nimble either.....Only one QB that can win with nominal support...Brady......mess that is Denver could use a good QB right now...among others

considering he is a fraud and he plays against pop warner competition,has the home town refs in krafts pockets during the playoffs,thats hardly impressive.:haha:

Brady would not have lasted one season had he played in the era where Dan Marino and Jim Kelly played with the Bills and Dolphins in their same division.Those great teams would have made sure they never won any division titles plus there were much more competitive teams around the NFL as well back then also. That wuss for sure would not have lasted in the league back then when they could throw you around like a rag doll.he could not even take a mere shot to the knee when he missed a whole season cause of that.:lmao: Back then,they did not have a corrupt NFL commissioner either with his head up Krafts ass who changed the rules for the NFL on those hits just because their darling brady got hurt.:lmao:

I can just see Brady talking to Goddel- You need to change the rules so i dont get hurt anymore from a hit like that. Goddel-Sure Tom,no problem,we want you to be happy here in the NFL.:biggrin:

So I'm under NFL protest, who's the best team out there? (Please say the Steelers!)

Like so many in professional sports, they just can't give up the adrenalin, adoration, thrill and think they have ONE MORE SEASON. And that ends up being a bridge too far.

He's disappointed that someone had to tell him his career is over.

Forum List

Back