If Thier Races Were Swapped...?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
If the media shooter had been white, and the crew had been black,
and had made statements about starting a race war... Would the media be trumpeting the "hate crime" mantra?

and had made statements about starting a race war... Would the media be trumpeting the "hate crime" mantra?

You mean like Dylan Roof and how people arent sure about his racism?
No, id say the overwhelming majority is quite certain about his racism. Isnt it too bad that black people arent held to the same standard? Oh i forgot, you want there to be a double standard.

No, id say the overwhelming majority is quite certain about his racism. Isnt it too bad that black people arent held to the same standard? Oh i forgot, you want there to be a double standard.

but what you say doesnt amount to a warm pile of dog shit so..

let's see if Obama and Lynch slobber all over this like the Roof thing before you do a jack off in front of the mirror

He didnt make statements about starting a race war. He mentioned the white boys statements about starting a race war. Basically he said if you want some come and get it.

No one cares what you have to say. Your monkey chatter is in no way relevant to the thread.

I guess you missed the part about "those who kill us"? Now if he said go kill white people for standing on the corner it would make more sense.

Blacks are executing Whites simply for the fact that they are White.

What am I to do to protect myself and my family? :dunno:

Use my "White Privilege"? :lol:

"I shall smite thee with With Privilege"! :rofl:

I guess you missed the part about "those who kill us"? Now if he said go kill white people for standing on the corner it would make more sense.
...or pumping gas.

Blacks are executing Whites simply for the fact that they are White.
Who told you that? I hope you didnt fall for that guys article.
lol.gif

...or pumping gas.
Exactly. Now do you understand where your error in reading comprehension needs to be corrected?

Forum List

Back