If They Do, They'll Be Running For Their Lives!

1) I don't think I said it would happen, but if we simply kept quiet and let them work on it, it could happen or something similar.

2) Me trust the Republicans? Are you kidding me? First of all, I only commented on the idea nothing else. The idea of giving my retirement savings to the government is... well, nauseating to say the least.

3) Social Security was a good idea with good intentions when it was initiated. It is time for it to grow up.

4) No, it was not a Republican thing. The moment I read the bill and saw that private insurers could not write new plans, I with my lowly four year degree in Finance realized that would spell the end of the industry. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Change the language of the plan and we will see. Leave it so that private insurers can't write new policies and it will end private insurance or make them into sock puppets of the government which is probably worse.

5) Maybe you should define ineffective. To me, ineffective means "does not work". Inefficient, the word I used, means that it works but not in the best possible or most desirable way.

Immie

1.) Again, it's only if we don't say no to it when they offer it up is when they'll go through it with it. They can whatever the hell they like to be honest, doesn't mean we have to keep them around after they offer it up.

2.) And that's your opinion, and you have it. I was more saying there was a lot of disinformation about the current Health Care bill and there still is. I.E: Death Panels.

3.) It has to adapt to the times, it's 2010 and the population is rapidly increasing. However, it is a fine concept that has worked when not fucked up with by politicians.

4.) It's all about the language. Like it said, they write this stuff in layman's terms and then they'll be forced to say exactly what they want to do. You don't 100 pages to say something you can do in two. One of the first things I learned about business writing is you want to be concise.

5.) If you feel inefficient is the better word to describe what I'm saying then that's what I'll use so you can understand. See, it's about the language. ;)

Is there anything that this administration doesn't want control of? It seems it might be a short list.

Is there anything the right doesn't misconstrue and make up lies about the government taking over things?

There's no public option, yet the right is still screaming about a government takeover of health care.

The FCC wants to keep the internet neutral and as is and the right screams that they are taking over the internet.

Now this.....

I swear, it must be hard living in constant fear the way you people do.

Oh goody a perfect person has arrived to tell us that Republicans are liars and have no compassion, morals, or ethics.. I love Perfect people they have perfected Perfectedness.. Amen

Hell, you don't need a perfect person to tell you that. Just look at the years from 2001 to 2009.

Is there anything that this administration doesn't want control of? It seems it might be a short list.

Is there anything the right doesn't misconstrue and make up lies about the government taking over things?

There's no public option, yet the right is still screaming about a government takeover of health care.

The FCC wants to keep the internet neutral and as is and the right screams that they are taking over the internet.

Now this.....

Do you actually believe that this bill for healthcare...whenever it get written and passed will be the last of that bill? This bill is just the foundation for more add ons, and a foot in the door for a public option add on. Don't be naive, everyone knows how bad it is, but the polticians want something/anything passed and then they can fix it in the future.
I swear, It must be hard living with your head in the sand as reality passes you by.

Exactly. And that is why I support it. Of course this is the course that you support;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgOl3cETb4[/ame]

Now this.....

Oh goody a perfect person has arrived to tell us that Republicans are liars and have no compassion, morals, or ethics.. I love Perfect people they have perfected Perfectedness.. Amen

Hell, you don't need a perfect person to tell you that. Just look at the years from 2001 to 2009.

Yes we do,, we need every single one of you Perfect People Parroting How Perfect you are each and every Perfect day of your existence.

Now this.....

Do you actually believe that this bill for healthcare...whenever it get written and passed will be the last of that bill? This bill is just the foundation for more add ons, and a foot in the door for a public option add on. Don't be naive, everyone knows how bad it is, but the polticians want something/anything passed and then they can fix it in the future.
I swear, It must be hard living with your head in the sand as reality passes you by.

Exactly. And that is why I support it. Of course this is the course that you support;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgOl3cETb4[/ame]

:lol: WHO....right, you goofball, keep reading your marching orders.
How much is this bill right now going to cost? When all the add-ons, how much will it cost then? Ya see, your a drone rock's, just chip away a little at a time and it won't hurt as much. But, please don't do your own thinking, because you might just wake up. :lol:

Guess they didn't? Just because they haven't got the votes for it yet, doesn't mean they won't keep trying. Case in point the determined destruction of the health insurance industry.

In the mean time, our ineffective Health Care Industry will continue to plunder people's pockets with the people having little to show for it.

You are completely right, however the govt plan would do nothing more than give politicians (both parties) more power and control over we the people. We need a market based solution minus all of the govt mandates that greatly add to the cost. This would include the ability to buy HC across state lines, buy ala carte plans so that a 60 year old woman does not pay for in her policy maternity care, where students can buy only catastrophic Health insurance and not a policy that covers elective procedures such as Botox injections.
Lastly as so many before me have stated,,,,Tort Reform.

Why is govt the only option. If history shows us anything it is that few government programs run efficiently or come close to the initial cost estimates. Govt has a poor track record so why entertain thoughts of this kind of care. History has proven that the best delivery system for goods and services comes from the private sector.

Free health care is and will never be free.

Forum List

Back