If there's no work they won't come.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Working illegals should be a federal crime with harsh jail time. Stop the work they'll leave this country.

Working illegals should be a federal crime with harsh jail time. Stop the work they'll leave this country.

Federal statutes provide various penalties for hiring the undocumented, up to and including the forfeiture of property. However, these laws have never been significantly enforced.

Federal statutes provide various penalties for hiring the undocumented, up to and including the forfeiture of property. However, these laws have never been significantly enforced.

One solution for immigration. Enforce the laws.

If I were in the market for labor, I think I'd like to hire the most qualified candidate, regardless of their place of birth.

If I were in the market for labor, I think I'd like to hire the most qualified candidate, regardless of their place of birth.

I think if they come here legally they can work all they want

. Working people who want to come in and help should be able to do so, but it needs to return to when it was sensible and legal to do so. Temporary work permits should be granted, and when the work is done (farming/agricultural for example), then the workers return to their country of origin. The problem started when American business men like (Trump for example who was accused of this in the debate Thursday night), started persuading people in powerful positions (undoubtedly) to turn a blind eye towards their illegal activities of working illegals. It just grew and grew and grew until everything got so out of balance for working class American citizens it was pathetic. Now the Donald should know about all of this if it is true, and hopefully he somehow now realizes all the damages it all has caused this nation.. He is now shockingly trying to talk big about solving an issue that he participated in freely, and for the profit incentives it yielded for him in it all. Now did he truly have a change of heart or is he just taking it to the next level ?

Last edited:
. Working people who want to come in and help should be able to do so, but it needs to return to when it was sensible and legal to do so. Temporary work permits should be granted, and when the work is done (farming/agricultural for example), then the workers return to their country of origin. The problem started when American business men like (Trump for example who was accused of this in the debate Thursday night), started persuading people in powerful positions (undoubtedly) to turn a blind eye towards their illegal activities of working illegals. It just grew and grew and grew until everything got so out of balance for working class American citizens it was pathetic. Now the Donald should know about all of this if it is true, and hopefully he somehow now realizes all the damages it all has caused this nation.. He is now shockingly trying to talk big about solving an issue that he participated in freely, and for the profit incentives it yielded for him in it all. Now did he truly have a change of heart or is he just taking it to the next level ?

How low down is this?

Obama amnesty, Obamacare clash: Businesses have $3,000 incentive to hire illegals

How low down is this?

Obama amnesty, Obamacare clash: Businesses have $3,000 incentive to hire illegals
. Disgusting stuff is what it is.... Obama was a wolf in sheep's clothing, and his followers were the sheep getting eaten by the wolf.

. True, but we still have a responsibility to keep a healthy balance and to insure our sovereignty in the world. We must recognize borders in order to have a place called America and a country. Wide open borders is a disaster for any nation, and in many places it has been proven so now.

. True, but we still have a responsibility to keep a healthy balance and to insure our sovereignty in the world. We must recognize borders in order to have a place called America and a country. Wide open borders is a disaster for any nation, and in many places it has been proven so now.

Imo, it should be open but controlled. If the Anglo-Americans had closed their borders, a good many of us wouldn't be here.

Imo, it should be open but controlled. If the Anglo-Americans had closed their borders, a good many of us wouldn't be here.
. Agree, open but strictly controlled... First order of that opinion would be to fix the internal problems in this nation in which promotes illegal immigration in the first place. If we could get that under control, there would be no reason for a wall at all. Just a beautiful fence that would work with the beauty of the land in which it sits upon. No sanctuary cities, no hiring illegal workers unless they are approved for temp work per permits issued. Enforce the laws on the books already, and no more turning a blind eye that leads to all the troubles we have now as a result of.

Forum List

Back