If there's life on other planets

Father Time

I'll be Still Alive
Nov 29, 2008
I would like to know from the religious here, if we discover life on other planets (even if it's just bacteria), how would that fit into your religious view of things? What would be your explanation for why God would create/allow life on other planets? I'm curious (and I'm not trying to suggest that life on other planets is somehow evidence against a religion).

If there is life on other planets I guess God allows it there for the same reason he allows it here. The Bible doesn't mention other worlds so I take that to mean there is no exclusivity.

I would like to know from the religious here, if we discover life on other planets (even if it's just bacteria), how would that fit into your religious view of things? What would be your explanation for why God would create/allow life on other planets? I'm curious (and I'm not trying to suggest that life on other planets is somehow evidence against a religion).

What a pussy! Bacteria??? Who gives a fuck?? Cut to the chase sparky!! What would REALLY be interesting is if we found "intelligent" life with THIER own god and they decided to tell us to pray to thier icky god or they would rid the universe of us blasphamers!!:eek:

Life on other planets? Absolutely! Ask any Mormon.

What a pussy! Bacteria??? Who gives a fuck?? Cut to the chase sparky!! What would REALLY be interesting is if we found "intelligent" life with THIER own god and they decided to tell us to pray to thier icky god or they would rid the universe of us blasphamers!!:eek:

And if there is no God at all....

Science, Help Us! (Season 10, Episode 12) - Video Clips - South Park Studios

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155388/dawning-of-the-sea-otters

Last edited:

Dawning of the Sea Otters (Season 10, Episode 12) - Video Clips - South Park Studios

Well of course there is no god. What? You think we are fools?

I think what would be an interesting developement is if we found each other "TASTY".

If there's life on other planets, Diaper will soon add it to The List.

People that know God won't question him if there's life on other planets. I feel his presence in my life and bacteria on another planet won't change that. Why it was never mentioned in the bible, who knows, I don't question Gods motives. He could have created another galaxy of humans a trillion miles away yesterday, it doesn't change anything.

Dawning of the Sea Otters (Season 10, Episode 12) - Video Clips - South Park Studios

Well of course there is no god. What? You think we are fools?

I think what would be an interesting developement is if we found each other "TASTY".

I've met LOTS of girls I found "tasty" although I've never met a dude who even looked appetizing... proving once again that "tasty" is in the tongue of the beholder.

People that know God won't question him if there's life on other planets. I feel his presence in my life and bacteria on another planet won't change that. Why it was never mentioned in the bible, who knows, I don't question Gods motives. He could have created another galaxy of humans a trillion miles away yesterday, it doesn't change anything.

Ohh, I know!

The Bible was written by humans prior to there being an inkling of a thought that THEY lived on a 'planet', let alone the possibility that other worlds may exist.

It's impossible to write about something that nobody, including you, has thought of.

More proof in my book that The Bible is an invention of man and the ONLY thing going for it is that it happens to be the first fantasy of origins that got written down and managed to survive the conquest of earth by Western 'Civilization'.

Forum List

Back