If There Was A Mouse In Your House, Would You Kill It?

there's a mouse in your house. you...

• get a non-kill trap and set it free in the woods

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • get a snap/glue trap and kill it

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
NO ! i let a snap trap do the killing...., BUT ! last night i caught a Tarantula in the kitchen and took it outside and give it it's freedom, i like Tarantulas, they are good spiders, just don't piss them off ! :up:

NO ! i let a snap trap do the killing...., BUT ! last night i caught a Tarantula in the kitchen and took it outside and give it it's freedom, i like Tarantulas, they are good spiders, just don't piss them off ! :up:

i give spiders a pass as well

Thread about rat poisons and traps.
Ban rat poison - Save lives US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I posted these photos of birds in glue traps -

Pictures222_zps7fad2ed2.jpg

Pictures221_zpsaa05c396.jpg

Pictures223_zps60bda500.jpg

would you kill a mouse, or set it free in the woods?
I would...but was visiting my sister this summer and they would trap theirs and release them at the end of their property....

I guarantee those suckers made it back to the house sooner or later. We once dropped of a squirrel from someones house in a park a mile away, TWICE. the 2nd time we marked its tail with paint, and sure enough it was the same one. We had to drop it off 5 miles away to be safe.

Those little bastards have made a motel out of both cars cabin air filters.
Have caught 3 in as many days.
No mercy.
If I toss them in the woods to freedom, they'll find their way right back into the garage.

If one gets in the house, the cats play with it for awhile.
Then it gets bagged and tossed.

My dog, before he passed, was an expert at rodent control.

I used to call him "The Verminator".

depends on how easy it can be done . If I can grab them and toss them into the woods I'll do it . Normally I use traps , snaptraps .

Forum List

Back